PGP-we're the ladies with the spinning heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:

As long as its green :drool:

How is everyone today?

I am feeling better.
I hate being sick.
The flu sucks donkey toes :madspit:

sorry its yellow:angry:

I am sick too:angry: my throat is all messed up...I can barely talk:madspit: you had the flu:( :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
claritin rocks :rockon:

no...I do:angry:

:wink:

your're in the 60's!!!:shocked: :grumpy: I celebrated when we hit 10F this morning....we spent 2 hours lastnight unfreezing the pipes again:angry: its too cold here...:madspit:

GG IllinoisCloneLove :hug:

My parents are doing fine...at the moment my Mom is doing some Physical and Occupational Therapy.

My dad is doing fine too emotionally wise :D

The best part is that I have the apartment to myself until 8pmish :hyper: (I know....stupid of me to say that...but hey...I'm young)

I don't know about that Weldy, my mom is pretty far out there.
She sent an email to me complaining that I hadn't called to check on her after her surgery on the 14th.
I did indeed call her that night and also the following Friday night.
She started a big 'to-doin's' between me and my dad.
Then she had to appologize because she remembered that I did call her.

This is why children grow up and move far, far away from their crazy parents :yes:

I found a way to do papers that made it much easier for me.
*Write an outline of what you need to cover in the paper. This outline can be revised as necessary once you get into the research.
*Start doing your research. Start making your refences cited/bibliography/whatever they call the books and articles you used list. Use a different color ink and/or font for each source.
*Make a copy of the outline, and plug the information that you've found for each point on the outline where it belongs. For example, if you were writing about Bono, and had a fact about his childhood, you would put "Bono was born on May 10, 1960" under "Childhood" in your outline.
Using different colors and/or fonts for each source is crucial, because it helps you match up your sources for when you do footnotes.
*Once you get all the information on the outline, smooth out the writing, remove duplicate information, etc.
The paper practically writes itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom