PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whenever the mobile version of interference comes on.. It looks funky too.
I personally hare it becuase it looks so unorganised and even of you have premium membership , there are adds everywhere.

Pretty sure i had the avi switchout at least once too.

Whenever the mobile version of interference comes on.. It looks funky too.
I personally hare it becuase it looks so unorganised and even of you have premium membership , there are adds everywhere.

Pretty sure i had the avi switchout at least once too.

I don't use the mobile version though because yeah it's awful. I am just using plain old Interference web version, and it still was being weird.
I need to upload those pics of it. :D

Also meant to say thanks for the wellwishes for my daughter. She missed the first show but with meds was well for last night, and what a great night for her to see. Angel of Harlem and When Love Comes to Town are 2 of her favorite U2 songs. :loveshower:

This was my avi for the last few days. :grumpy: And yes he was animated and moving. :lol: (Domo and arw, you were escaped unharmed. :hmm: )

comet%20avi%20lol.png~original

And jeevey here you are. :giggle:

jeevey%20avi%20lol.png~original

This was my avi for the last few days. :grumpy: And yes he was animated and moving. :lol: (Domo and arw, you were escaped unharmed. :hmm: )

comet%20avi%20lol.png~original

And jeevey here you are. :giggle:

jeevey%20avi%20lol.png~original

ok weird because first, I never come to this thread anymore. I must have sensed you mentioned me! :flirt: Second…I've had this happen on my phone and ipad a lot lately too. :huh: Mainly my phone so I figured it was just the small screen. Never happens on my computer.

ok weird because first, I never come to this thread anymore. I must have sensed you mentioned me! :flirt: Second…I've had this happen on my phone and ipad a lot lately too. :huh: Mainly my phone so I figured it was just the small screen. Never happens on my computer.

:flirt:

And yep, must be the small screen thing. :hmm:

And domo your flailing Bono gif is one of my new favorite things. :lol:

Good to hear your daughter was well, and she did pick a really good night to to, setlist wise especially.

The GIF :giggle: Oh this band... They are making me fall in love with them all over again.
Bono is just a proper fun guy and his creativity in connecting with anyone never ceases to amaze me.

What the heck? That's so weird. I have never seen that guy in red before. Anyway, great to see you around , ARW. I hope you come around more often now it's tour time--you were one of my first best Edge-fangirl helpers! :lol:

:lol: Does that mean your mine? Or actually, JJ is mine now and I'm his. since we still have eachother tickets :lol:

What the heck? That's so weird. I have never seen that guy in red before. Anyway, great to see you around , ARW. I hope you come around more often now it's tour time--you were one of my first best Edge-fangirl helpers! :lol:

Aww...thanks. Actually, I've always been here. Never left but just a lurker but not of this thread. Aside from Bonocomet all of my old interference friends that I've met in person have left this website so I don't feel like posting much here anymore. But I'm still around. :).

:) I can't post or see this smiley and not think aboutthat dude's mullet-bono avatar flashing by. You know , from EYKIW.

:hyper::hyper::hyper: oh, yaaaaayyy for you both!

was sending extra healing vibes her way!

Thanks Daz. :hug:

And no, I don't use the mobile app thingy for Interference. I tried it once and hated it. So I just use the regular old internet. Works fine for me... except for the avis for some weird reason. :crack:

Thanks Daz. :hug:

And no, I don't use the mobile app thingy for Interference. I tried it once and hated it. So I just use the regular old internet. Works fine for me... except for the avis for some weird reason. :crack:

that's what caught my eye - the comments- i thought they meant the avis here and they "changed" on the days i wasn't here and then they returned to normal by the time i git here yesterday :lol:

I saved a few recent photos for the Edge Chat that are saying they are corrupted and won't open. Is there anything I can do about that?

Back
Top Bottom