PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Also on my bucket list..:lol: Dammit. Zookeepers get paid in shit. Litterally. Hope my dad wins the lottery.

Grazi for the compliment about my new siggy. :love: I love it too. Whiever made the picture got a fantastic shot. All credits to him or her.

:wave: Hey there weldy~! All good. And you?

Cali is a piece of cake after my 32 hour nightmare to New Zealand. :lol::shifty:

:lol: I just got a call from a badly English speaking dude with a heavy Indian accent telling me that there was something wrong with my computer. Why the hell do they even try in a country where it's obvious you're bullshitting if you're not even speaking Dutch? And even if he was speaking Dutch, eh, try telling me stuff about my computer that I don't know bro. :laugh: That was amusing. He kinda lost it when I started telling him shit in Dutch and I hung up.

:lol: I just got a call from a badly English speaking dude with a heavy Indian accent telling me that there was something wrong with my computer. Why the hell do they even try in a country where it's obvious you're bullshitting if you're not even speaking Dutch? And even if he was speaking Dutch, eh, try telling me stuff about my computer that I don't know bro. :laugh: That was amusing. He kinda lost it when I started telling him shit in Dutch and I hung up.

Ah, no Nigerian Prince but Wind(ia)ows Support. I love how far away they always sound. :lol: There's been a recent wave of calls from them again. I guess they came to the +31 part of their list :D Hilarious.

Aah YES Comet!! Detailssss

:)

I FINALLY FEEL LIke I'm a bit more part of the Tour now :love:

I happen to have woken up Sunday Morning and was trying to go back to sleep when my cell phone ring RARE at that time

SO i picked it up and was a nyc friend of mine who tries to wafch CBS Sunday Morning anyway and saw that U2 would be on of their features :ohmy::hyper::ohmy:

I happen to enjoy that show anyway even f I mostly never see it these recent years...

SO I was thrilled! AND THEN i went back to sleep and found myself in a dream where i was watching them i guess MSG rehearsing! :hyper:

#firstworldu2fanproblems

I just want to say hi to the Edge Bono and Larry or Adam. and wave. And maybe have them waving back. Some kind of acknowledgement that I'm there. :lol: And have like. Contact with the dudes. No idea why I desire this.

That's all.
Never gonna happen. But I will try. I just don't want to be a freaky kind of stalker , or a lunatic kind of fan doing everything for attention.

Found out those two things are hard to combine. :madwife:

:)

I FINALLY FEEL LIke I'm a bit more part of the Tour now :love:

I happen to have woken up Sunday Morning and was trying to go back to sleep when my cell phone ring RARE at that time

SO i picked it up and was a nyc friend of mine who tries to wafch CBS Sunday Morning anyway and saw that U2 would be on of their features :ohmy::hyper::ohmy:

I happen to enjoy that show anyway even f I mostly never see it these recent years...

SO I was thrilled! AND THEN i went back to sleep and found myself in a dream where i was watching them i guess MSG rehearsing! :hyper:

U2 dreams are the best!

Yes my show is tonight!! I'm on my way to LA now from San Diego. A bit of a damper though... My daughter who's 26th bday is tomorrow was supposed to be going tonight too but she's too sick. Went to doc this morning and has bronchitis, upper respiratory infection and diagnosed with asthma :sad:
Hopefully she'll be well by Sunday for our only other show. Her ticket is going to fan who couldn't get a ticket tho so at least that's good.

:( Wow, that must have been a tough decision. Hope she's doing better soon. :hug:
Better be safe than sorry and take some time to regain herself.

Yes my show is tonight!! I'm on my way to LA now from San Diego. A bit of a damper though... My daughter who's 26th bday is tomorrow was supposed to be going tonight too but she's too sick. Went to doc this morning and has bronchitis, upper respiratory infection and diagnosed with asthma :sad:
Hopefully she'll be well by Sunday for our only other show. Her ticket is going to fan who couldn't get a ticket tho so at least that's good.

Ew that blows. I've had my fair share of those. is the bronchitis viral or bacterial? Bacterial I've had once, antibiotics were lovely, but the other two were viral. :grumpy: So no meds possible, just some extra asthma meds to be able to breathe.

Hope she'll be good enough by Sunday, it took me at least a week to get back on my feet.

Yes it did save with the extension. It's the first thing I check. ;) They were saving as .jpg same as always. And pics from other people were working fine as usual, it was just domo's that weren't working. :huh:

just take a printscreen... it works for me most of the time... then you can edit the pic :hmm:

Weddings , Funerals, Bar Mitswas ... :( Suck to reach that kind of age where everyone around you is making the leap to the other side.

Another blow in the face really.

Back
Top Bottom