PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Dazz, you have a good holiday too. :wave:

And don't worry, I have no idea what to post, :reject: I'm kinda rusty these days. It won't be very exciting. :lol:

Meant to bring this by here too... looks like he's ditched the blonde for ginger? :hmm:

bono%20ietiur%20ginger%205-2015.jpg~original

Bono did mention it and it was applauded. I can't remember the exact words because it's late and I have to go sleep now. :crack:

I like this picture.

bono%20lean%20u2ietour%205-2015.jpg~original

66666 posts on this forum, congrats and you are crazy :wink:

Takes one to know one.

Ok, there we go. This will have to do. :wink:

<---- :macdevil: #66,666

bono%20ietour%20tongue%205-2015.jpg~original

:lol:

Congrats! You are nuts, woman! (In a good way!! :loveshower: )

I remember being thrilled to hit 10k (and I dedicated it to Adam in the Clayton Castle if I remember right). I don't know if I'll ever get a post count that high....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

:wave: Takes a bow.

Hey domo, I'm not sure if you'll know why but thought I'd ask or see if anyone else has this... I can't save any pics that you post. For some reason after I save them, they won't open on my computer. It says they are either corrupted, or a file type that is not recognized. Any idea why that would be? :scratch:

:wave: Takes a bow.

Hey domo, I'm not sure if you'll know why but thought I'd ask or see if anyone else has this... I can't save any pics that you post. For some reason after I save them, they won't open on my computer. It says they are either corrupted, or a file type that is not recognized. Any idea why that would be? :scratch:

:huh: No clue... I don't do anything remotely special with them. I save them from flickr or facebook to my parents desktop computer or my phone and then i upload them to photobucket. I'll switch to different uploading software for the next batch of pictures. I blame photobucket..:down:

Thanks for the notification. I had bo idea anyone was having trouble with the pics i posted.
Its in the air. I cant watch the bew interview for some reason.

I have no problems saving them to my computer.. GG/ JJ , could you see if you get the same error?

Yeah it's weird. Probably Photobucket. :angry: I don't seem to be having the issue with anyone else's photos, and I also use PB. I remember a while back, I had an issue like this with gifs posted by Gg I think. I don't remember what we did to fix it though.

I just posted in the Tour Photos Thread that you can try editing the filename yourself to a .jpeg. This has worked for me in the past... But not only in specific situations.

I wish time would go by faster :hyper: I'm superduper looking forward to Amsterdam.

I just posted in the Tour Photos Thread that you can try editing the filename yourself to a .jpeg. This has worked for me in the past... But not only in specific situations.

:hmm: Don't remember that either Comet, are you sure it's saving the file extension with the file? And are you using a PC or mac?

I just answered this in the pic thread so I won't bore everyone here. :wink:

But yeah I did try changing the file to jpeg with the e instead of jpg the way they save on their own. The weird thing is I did that just once, and it worked, after that, all the ones with no e worked fine too. I even removed the e from the one I changed and it still works fine too. :huh: I have no idea.

I'm on a mac Gg. And the thing that bugs me is when nothing has changed between the time it does work and it doesn't work, that's what's annoying. :angry:

What could've done it is that when you save, it might've not auto added the extension and thus it didn't save as a jpeg/jpg. The e or not is not the actual issue, it's whether it says .jpg/.jpeg :)

What could've done it is that when you save, it might've not auto added the extension and thus it didn't save as a jpeg/jpg. The e or not is not the actual issue, it's whether it says .jpg/.jpeg :)

Yes it did save with the extension. It's the first thing I check. ;) They were saving as .jpg same as always. And pics from other people were working fine as usual, it was just domo's that weren't working. :huh:

Yay have fun there and take some nice pics for us :sexywink:

I swear i need to come and do a US / Can road trip whenever u2 decides to do a second leg... Or back to new zeeland.. I dont know :lol: I just wanna travel.

Back
Top Bottom