PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aw, I wasn't talking about you! PLEBA gets a lot of negative talk in other parts of the forum. It won't be long until you see 'take it to Pleba' over in ETYKIW.
The big boys think we ought not to mention that the band are attractive, and certainly not out side these walls. NO squeeing, thank you very much, and fanfiction ought not to exist because it's pathetic, whatever, ect. I like my sandbox and I like my toys, and I will like Edge's pretty neck until the end of time.

:lol::lol::lol:

:hi5:

:hmm:

B :drool: list: face/eyes, checkbones, smile, chest, hips, thighs
E :drool: List face/eyes, checkbones, neck, sholders chest,

Link me to the Church one asap ! I need a good laugh when i wake up tomorrow.

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...ore-new-album-talk-215892-65.html#post7695836

Little backstory: This guy had been making up bullshit predictions for months, not responding to people challenging his claims other than 'he couldn't report his sources'. And then this happened. :lol: It's more weird than funny, though the guy who did call the dude's church had been banned afterwards.

also, this is the thread where we're discussing current memes. Lots of good inspiration there. :wink:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f189/the-things-you-missed-217908.html

Aww Drea I'm beginning to like Mr. Silver Fox ;) he's quite handsome too. But they all are sexy in their own ways. :)

Edit: Or do we have to pick sides? If so I'm on Edge's side. :D

We don't have to pick! I've always been bit anti-Adam, but in the last year or two he's grown on me in a big way, especially since I started writing fic and found that he's super fun to write. Also, I LOVE his new hair and the ultra skinny, tight T shirt look he's been rocking since last winter.

I have to Adam has grown on me and OMG DALLAS :drool: How in the hell did Edge find him???? LOL! They're all sexy but my fav will always be Edge, Bono, Larry and Adam. In that order too. :D

You put thighs in the wrong list, darling. :shifty:

no i didn't :eyebrow: :p

:lol: :hug:

no, edge has nice legs over all but i was literally dunning out of time here But there's photo of nearly baby sitting on a fire hydrant and his legs especially thighs look like a ballet dancer :drool::drool::drool: near :faint: If I ever run across it I'm gonna let Comet know so she can post it HERE :hyper:

:D

Aww Drea I'm beginning to like Mr. Silver Fox ;) he's quite handsome too. But they all are sexy in their own ways. :)

Edit: Or do we have to pick sides? If so I'm on Edge's side. :D

oh I agree w that H_E

BTW H_E
if you want to seriously have some fun go back to the PGP threads of 2005 & some of 2006....

the titles alone of some of them are quite funny, and lots of jokes in the posts about how far over the line ..... and some stories and captions :sexywink:

old skool PGP RULZ!!! :lol::lol::drool: Old Skool refers to the gals who started it and the the several that joined in within the ?first 2-4 months, but really it could now (with the amount of time sinse be considered the 2005-2006 years I joined in about ? 6 weeks after they started
Se Dis & Bri started getting all drooly etc :shifty: :lol:that sent them off to make their own thread : The PGP

oh I agree w that H_E

BTW H_E
if you want to seriously have some fun go back to the PGP threads of 2005 & some of 2006....

the titles alone of some of them are quite funny, and lots of jokes in the posts about how far over the line ..... and some stories and captions :sexywink:

old skool PGP RULZ!!! :lol::lol::drool: Old Skool refers to the gals who started it and the the several that joined in within the ?first 2-4 months, but really it could now (with the amount of time sinse be considered the 2005-2006 years I joined in about ? 6 weeks after they started
Se Dis & Bri started getting all drooly etc :shifty: :lol:that sent them off to make their own thread : The PGP

HAHA I've been through those. Thank you!

Dog-pulls-blanket.gif

Hi dazz! I've just been discovering the 1987 nude interview! If I ever knew about that, I forgot, but wowza. They sure had no clothes on. :ohmy:

There are only a couple of images I could find, and they are in your throwback thread. Four nekkid U2 boys... apparently there were some briefs present, but Adam appears to have none. You can scroll down, down, down here to find MP3s of the audio U2start.com | Huge Interview Archive (Plus Download) and Rhi posted a link to the transcript in your thread. It's pretty funny. They were drinking 'tea in cans' and telling vagina jokes and taking clothes off... pretty surreal!

Back
Top Bottom