PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weird, I was logged out from Interf all of a sudden. That's never happened before, I never logout and I had a hard time remembering my password. :lol: Luckily my browser stored it.

:wave: how is your Sunday going? mine was really relaxed - have a mild hangover: yesterday I was at a couple of friends' place for dinner, we had some drinks and then some of us decided to go to a pub where we could dance too - it was fun!
And today I interviewed a guy as a possible new roommate...and i guess he might be ok, though I only wanted a female one... totally unexpected!

:wave: how is your Sunday going? mine was really relaxed - have a mild hangover: yesterday I was at a couple of friends' place for dinner, we had some drinks and then some of us decided to go to a pub where we could dance too - it was fun!
And today I interviewed a guy as a possible new roommate...and i guess he might be ok, though I only wanted a female one... totally unexpected!

Yes everything is fine now. Thank goodness! My Sunday is going well thanks, you're interviewing for a roommate? Good luck! ?

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

Decided at the last minute to see Fleetwood Mac tonight! I am so psyched to see the classic lineup. It will be good to get out and have some fun ahead of this blizzard that's coming our way. Looks like we may be snowed in for a few days.

Have a great Sunday everyone! :wave:

Hi Sweetest Edge! Yes, I saw the tickets come up with some really good seats so I figured why not! I love doing the unexpected.

Wow I've been wanting to see Fleetwood Mac in years but those darn tickets are way out of my budget. ?

Fleetwood Mac was amazing last night! I had such a great time! It was incredible to see the classic lineup. They have such a tight rapport with each other. And good to see Christine McVie back with the band. I really wished I had taken a camera, instead of using my cellphone. The pictures didn't come out so good even with the good seats. I really do need to figure out how to use a digital camera ~especially before U2 tours. :reject:

Stevie Nicks is, for me, the High Priestess Fairy Godmother of rock and roll. She has such elegance, poise, grace and is extremely funny. During the introduction to the song Gypsy she gave an empowering speech about never giving up on your dreams. I can totally relate to that! Thank you to the person that video taped and posted this clip. I'm really glad I found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osQpvAsapuM

I love Stevie Nicks she is truly an inspiration. I got into her when I was little by nobody really. I just heard Fleetwood Mac on the radio I believe and heard her voice just stand out. I just wish I could go see her or Fleetwood Mac live. :) :heart:

Fleetwood Mac ! How awesome you got to see them. I envy you for getting to see them with Mcvie back in the band.
Congrats ! They have some amazing tunes. :up:

Wow I've been wanting to see Fleetwood Mac in years but those darn tickets are way out of my budget. ?

Pretty much all concerts are out of my league price-wise anymore. We're forcing ourselves to afford U2 -because- it's THEM. I haven't been to a concert since I saw Brad Paisley in 2012, unless you count seeing a U2 tribute band last summer. Ticket prices are ridiculous now because the industry would rather gouge fans for live performances than come up with a solution to the download problem. (I could get into a whole bit about how maybe if they didnt hand out recording contracts like they're party favors and actually signed legit talent instead of the next 15 minute famer then maybe this wouldn't be such an issue....but I won't. )

I'm just grateful that I have a set of Chicago2 nosebleeds in my possession. Nothing else is as important. *nods*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Pretty much all concerts are out of my league price-wise anymore. We're forcing ourselves to afford U2 -because- it's THEM. I haven't been to a concert since I saw Brad Paisley in 2012, unless you count seeing a U2 tribute band last summer. Ticket prices are ridiculous now because the industry would rather gouge fans for live performances than come up with a solution to the download problem. (I could get into a whole bit about how maybe if they didnt hand out recording contracts like they're party favors and actually signed legit talent instead of the next 15 minute famer then maybe this wouldn't be such an issue....but I won't. )

I'm just grateful that I have a set of Chicago2 nosebleeds in my possession. Nothing else is as important. *nods*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Yeah that's why I always get seat or General Public tickets. :)

hi plebans! how's it going? today I came back home with two broken nails and cuts on two fingers :angry: looks like i had a fight rather than worked :lol: I'm so tired I wish it was already Friday...

I love Fleetwood Mac, too, and haven't seen them for about 10 years. I looked at tickets for their show at John Paul Jones Arena March 15 at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville--600 miles from me, but near family--and the prices were outrageous! However, today I bought tickets to see Mark Knopfler at a small venue in Indianapolis for about $100 per. I never got to see Dire Straits back in the day, so I am super excited about this! :hyper: :happydance:

CK--what you said. I agree on all counts (resists urge to reply to last part of post in more detail.) And it's a paradox isn't it--they sign any old flavor of the month (One *cough* Direction *cough*) and yet they expect the concert industry to take over from album sales, and become the new revenue generator for the music industry? The way to do that would sign talent that would keep the crowds coming back for more than 3 yrs, no? And as to issue 1--I will NOT talk about things like Universal's new plan to put an audible "watermark" on digital files and downloads...I will not.

I thought you would have seen this by now, CK--I put up that Adam story that I said I would last month if I got tix. It's been up in the "Clayton's Castle" thread. Thought you might want to have a look...:wink:

Hi guys! I thought I'd tell you this. On Sunday to Sunday I'm going on a cruise. I hope I don't miss any goodies while I'm gone.

I'm fine SweetestEdge :waves:

Hi all. Hope everyone is gearing up for a fun weekend. I am off to a neighborhood dinner with my kiddoes tonight. I've lived in this town for six months but still not really met any people here, so hopefully there will be some nice folks to meet.

A guy with a gun just entered our national new sstudio, interrupting the 8pm news demanding to be able to say his message on air. Also claiming he's wired the building and there's other 'hackers' waiting for his signal. They showed a recording on TV just now of what happened, he was wearing a suit being incredibly calm. As soon as the cops got in, he dropped his gun and surrendered. What. The. Heck.

Great photo-how handsome! :heart:

Hi all. Hope everyone is gearing up for a fun weekend. I am off to a neighborhood dinner with my kiddoes tonight. I've lived in this town for six months but still not really met any people here, so hopefully there will be some nice folks to meet.

:wave: Have fun tonight! Wishing the snow would melt. It's wall to wall snow here. Can't wait for spring.

A guy with a gun just entered our national new sstudio, interrupting the 8pm news demanding to be able to say his message on air. Also claiming he's wired the building and there's other 'hackers' waiting for his signal. They showed a recording on TV just now of what happened, he was wearing a suit being incredibly calm. As soon as the cops got in, he dropped his gun and surrendered. What. The. Heck.

Yikes, GG! Hope everything's ok.

Back
Top Bottom