PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah Sie sprechen Deutsch? :D

ja, auch :D

that is so hysterical! Love the whole thing!

you found the perfect word: hysterical!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:
imagine you're on the street and u see a car with Edge inside screaming where the streets have no name and a the same time encouraging you to do the same...or sayin' that Bono is inside the car :lol::lol:....my first reaction would be 'did this really happen??'

TSE
your posted English is fine. :)

never have had to do assembly line type work.
do stretches at night and before work might help
as your tolerance goes up

thanks, i think i should but after (this week i finish at 10 pm) when i'm home, after shower and drying my hair all i wanna do is going to bed and do some chatting here before falling asleep..

Ah Sie sprechen Deutsch? :D

:uhoh: What? It's actually some pretty good music. I also own Hillary Duff's debut single too.

Oh yes. On the contrary Raise your voice was my favorite teen movie :reject: No right to judge I guess. :wink: :lmao:

I just re-watched the trailer. Sooooooo 90's kind of oldish. And fout!

:hmm::hmm:

UnfoldedUnknownCarp.gif

:yes:
:whistle:

:lol: I'd hide my house keys there too. And cocktails / baileys. Beer is for you guys.

you found the perfect word: hysterical!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:
imagine you're on the street and u see a car with Edge inside screaming where the streets have no name and a the same time encouraging you to do the same...or sayin' that Bono is inside the car :lol::lol:....my first reaction would be 'did this really happen??'

:lol: omg i would have done a DOUBLE TAKE!!!

Well i was one of the u2 fans in NYC who was chasing after their truck when they were filming the video for ABOY before they got to brooklyn to play a gig for MTV in Nov 2004? or 05

Didn't catch the truck on the street but SAW it on the Manhattan Bridge(as they headed over) as i was waiting to get into the Brooklyn gig! WHich I did. now THAT whole thing was hysterical! :lmao:

Good times!

thanks, i think i should but after (this week i finish at 10 pm) when i'm home, after shower and drying my hair all i wanna do is going to bed and do some chatting here before falling asleep..

i hear that!
maybe a few easy stretches in the shower?

well i think my sis is going to tell me tonight what's going on
she asked when i'd be home

when she has had to tell me about her cancer ( thyroid free of cancer now)

s different serious operation and the time our long time mutusl friend had cancer she usually took me to dinner with her nurse friend for Q&A

but uf she's talking to me by phone maybe it is not so bad?

:FINGERSCROSSED:

Good luck, Dazz. It seems like so many people have had difficult health problems this year. Many hugs to you and your sister!! :hug:

Oh yes. On the contrary Raise your voice was my favorite teen movie :reject: No right to judge I guess. :wink: :lmao:

I just re-watched the trailer. Sooooooo 90's kind of oldish. And fout!

:shifty: And during Breakaway she was blonde. Quite similar looks to Penny actually.. /nuffsaid

:wave: I really need to pop in here more often.

That said, I am kinda crushing on Edge...that Mario Batali trailer where he sings part of RTSS? *swoon* Adam's gonna have to share me for a few days. :whistle:

Although not right this minute. I'm spending the day in my bunk with said bassist. A very high profile ex of his was on The Today Show this am and I couldn't change the channel fast enough. :reject: I still have a sour taste in my mouth, ugh.

Anything new that I've missed??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I have somewhere a gif of him laughing, in that interview with the Irish TV host inside the lemon. Uggggsosexy.

That said, I am kinda crushing on Edge...that Mario Batali trailer where he sings part of RTSS? *swoon* Adam's gonna have to share me for a few days. :whistle:

Although not right this minute. I'm spending the day in my bunk with said bassist. A very high profile ex of his was on The Today Show this am and I couldn't change the channel fast enough. :reject: I still have a sour taste in my mouth, ugh.

Anything new that I've missed??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

:lol: :D

good to see you, CK! :wave: :hug:

:wave: gotta leave

not sure when i'll be backdepends on what the snowstoem actually does here

GOOD LUCK to anyine already hit by it!

there's something coming up on Mon re storm too

:angry: One's ENOUGH per 10 days! or more! :| :lol:

:wave::wave: take care all and enjoy your weekend!

Eeep! I hadn't been on here in almost a week. Sorry I had drama to deal with. :reject: but it's over with now. :)

Any news Dazzled on your sis? I hope she's okay. :hug::heart:

Didn't catch the truck on the street but SAW it on the Manhattan Bridge(as they headed over) as i was waiting to get into the Brooklyn gig! WHich I did. now THAT whole thing was hysterical! :lmao:

Good times!

i hear that!
maybe a few easy stretches in the shower?

ooh it must have been great! and you know what? i' surprised but when i come back home i feel 'normal' tiredness, no need to do anything but sleep :)

That said, I am kinda crushing on Edge...

welcome to the Edge side :shifty:

gotta love this!!! :love::love::drool:

question: how do i save gifs so that they're always available?:reject:

If you just right click on a gif, you get the 'save as' option just like a jpg. I also like to web-link them somehow, either in your cloud, on mediafire, photobucket or something like that so that they are safe if anything happens to your hard drive. That's just what happened with mine, but look! I just found the subfolder that has all of the images from that hard drive saved. I give you Sexy Laughing Pop Edge.

Photobucket has a desktop uploader feature that's really handy, but make sure they are organized into folders in your hard drive beforehand as subfolders are wonky to do in PB.

Back
Top Bottom