PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Making gifs is easy peasy Heartland_Edge - I use makeagif.com

my day was pretty ok - was waiting almost whole day for this phonecall and finally they told me they'll let me know tomorrow morning :doh: ...at least I could finally relax and stop waiting in vain so did some shopping...and now i would like to bake a sponge cake cause tomorrow a friend of ours invited me, my roommate and other friends for a coffee so I'd love to bring something but....to be honest I'm feeling tired! :uhoh:

Oh that does sound easy. My day was fine I bought a Kelly Clarkson CD today. That's good I suppose it's good that you know it's tomorrow and you don't have to worry. :) Hope you're well SweetestEdge :wave: aside from what happened today.

so they just called me and I will start today with the afternoon shift.... so now I feel less guilty for having purchased my U2 tickets (whatever, i needed them!):applaud:

:|

My sis has some new medical problem

didn't yet tell me what i is she talked about the details and choices w her doc yesterday.

I hope its's NOT cancer.

It could be knee trouble and future surgery? :sigh: Her eyes? O hope not!

i have to see if she e-mailed yet before I leave> bbs

no word yet...

i often get very upset w this stuff because our parents ha medical issues from the time I was 5 1/2 yrs for my mom. Then when she started to have extra extra improvements while i was just finishing HS then our dad started having problems. Mom again later (before the kind of problems that can be a part old age happened)

a long litany of hospital stays. emergency rides i the ambulance in my mid-late20's onward :sad::angry:

still not over all of that :crack:

prayers my sis's way and good thought happly accepted/ appreciated! :hug:

Parents are both gone now. :sigh:

no word yet...

i often get very upset w this stuff because our parents ha medical issues from the time I was 5 1/2 yrs for my mom. Then when she started to have extra extra improvements while i was just finishing HS then our dad started having problems. Mom again later (before the kind of problems that can be a part old age happened)

a long litany of hospital stays. emergency rides i the ambulance in my mid-late20's onward :sad::angry:

still not over all of that :crack:

prayers my sis's way and good thought happly accepted/ appreciated! :hug:

they're both gone now. :sigh:

:hug: Oh dear I'm truly sorry Dazzled. I will pray and do what I can to help her. :) :hug:

hi girls!! where do I begin? :hmm:

so thanks for the welcome and the job - not at all something that would fit my studies or previous work experience (studied foreign languages and mainly worked in hotels) - I'm working for a company that produces pets food: it's about filling 10 kg bags with flakes for fishes and put them in a big box :reject: the supervisor is really nice, it's just very loud and warm so many times I have to ask twice for what they say....they'll think I'm dumb...i think it would have been much easier if it would have been in English :lol: and I guess I was pretty clumsy...just picture: 1st day of job, completely different environment and a second foreign language you master pretty well but needs sure improvement :der: whatever! it'll pay my rent!

@dazzlebylight really sorry to read that! she will be in my prayer, I hope the news will not be that bad :hug:

Heartland_Edge I bought the tickets not knowing how my life will be by September :lol: I was thinking to take them for the Berlin dates but I want to see them in my country so bad that I endend up for both Turin dates...:applaud:

Hi SweetestEdge and that's cool to hear. Lol don't worry about your English I can understand you just fine. Good luck on the job. That's so cool! I wanna see pics from you guys! :D btw how many of y'all are going to see them this year? :)

Thanks! My concern is not about English (i feel pretty confident) but German because I live in Germany now so even if I studied it for long time I'd still say there's a gap comparing my English and German knowledge...

Thanks! My concern is not about English (i feel pretty confident) but German because I live in Germany now so even if I studied it for long time I'd still say there's a gap comparing my English and German knowledge...
Ah Sie sprechen Deutsch? :D

:uhoh: What? It's actually some pretty good music. I also own Hillary Duff's debut single too.

:cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute: that documentary is pure awesomeness and cuteness...I wouldn't be able to pick just a line but Edge saying: "I don't know, I'm not sure, tonight we have a gig and don't think it would be nice if I'd drown" always makes me giggle!:lol::love: or when he starts to sing Where the streets have no name to the people :hyper:...or the story of the dabochi yoga...see? I can't stop!

that is so hysterical! Love the whole thing!

Back
Top Bottom