PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might have done.... I thought it was from FB or twitter though. How did they solve the ones from you?

I saved a few recent photos for the Edge Chat that are saying they are corrupted and won't open. Is there anything I can do about that?

This has been the weirdest thing. :grumpy:

So far I haven't found any way to save those files, have had to just delete them all. Then, unfortunately, try to remember which ones they were and go back and try saving them again. I switched browsers (from Firefox to Chrome) and they saved okay. But another time I just tried saving them again on another day and they worked. :huh: I really don't know what the problem is, but it's annoying!

I'm thinking about changing my avi. :ohmy:

:hmm:

I like it, it's just been the same for so long, I kinda want something different. I used to change it all the time, then I just got lazy and left this one there for years. :lol:

Its new thread time. Has anything been discussed for new thread title yet?

First, I owe domo some photos though... :sexywink:

And it was an Edun event, from 2010. Geeez where has the time gone!

BonoEdgeEdunEventkanyelenny10-5-2010.jpg~original

bonoLennyKravitz10-5-2010.jpg~original

bonoedgeeduneventLennyKravitz10-5-2010.jpg~original

Hmm, what they are describing isn't my exact problem, because it allows me to save the files, it's just that they are no good when I try to see or open them. But still, if I keep having the problem maybe I could try doing that fix anyway to see if it helps.
Thanks again!

And now this thread is done. :wink: Jj this is your hour to shine. Make the new thread. everyone else is asleep or something. :p

Back
Top Bottom