PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was zimbio, GG. They have quite an archive of unusual photos, and I was being lazy because I haven't done a lot of updating my online archive lately. I've hotlinked from them before with no trouble (bad, bad fan) so it's weird that that one was blocked. Both the page and the photo are loading for me now. Does everyone else have it too?

FinishedAltruisticGermanshorthairedpointer.gif

Personally I have to confess I hotlink as 50% of the time :wink:

I know.. :reject:

:ohmy:

I've been wandering around in the hinterlands of internet photo archives the last couple of days and found all sorts of U2ey goodness. Need to update my photobucket and post some!

You guys are distracting me from my rightful schoolwork with all of your Edgeposting and needing to go find links of my favorite things!! Quit it!

Just kidding. Never quit.

Morning plebans! :wave: how are you doing? Just had my moka coffee to wake up and waiting for a phonecall about a job...I might even start today, so I'm kinda nervous and try to chill here...it's a pity most of the time we can't 'meet' here at the same time due to time zone but it's great to find so many notifications on my mailbox :)

You guys are distracting me from my rightful schoolwork with all of your Edgeposting and needing to go find links of my favorite things!! Quit it!

:D don't you just love the way he says 'Go away!'?? - I'm addicted to that documentary :cute::drool:

I do love it. The way he and Bono interact is so precious. "I don't want to be on television. You want to be on television."

:cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute: that documentary is pure awesomeness and cuteness...I wouldn't be able to pick just a line but Edge saying: "I don't know, I'm not sure, tonight we have a gig and don't think it would be nice if I'd drown" always makes me giggle!:lol::love: or when he starts to sing Where the streets have no name to the people :hyper:...or the story of the dabochi yoga...see? I can't stop!

Aww glad to be a distraction. ?

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

I'm fine I just went through the yummy gifs yall posted! ???? I wish I knew how to make them. ? hope your MLl day is going dandie! ?

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom