PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is just seriously too cute. I don't know why it strikes me as "cute", but the fact that all their shoes have different personalities that kind of match them?? LOL. Love the fact that Edge is back with some bedazzling...and I LOVE Adam's shoes. :applaud:

I saw the merch, looks good!!! :hyper: And what is a setlist party? (mercy, mercy on the newbie :D )

Setlist party is a thread (threads) for each individual show on the tour, they'll be over in the tour forum each night there is a show. It's a place to post the setlist as it comes in, and to share photos and videos as well as they are found via social media. Generally a great place to hang out and attend shows in spirit. Beware, there are a ton of inside jokes as well and they will all make sense as the tour progresses. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm getting so excited for tonight!! :hyper: One of my co-workers is coming to the show with me (she has seats and I have GA, though), and her excitement has been feeding my previously non-existent excitement. She is so cute - she is SO paranoid about getting there on time, so we're leaving work early. :lol: I guess I might be getting in the lineup earlier than expected, but we'll see. My inclination is to go grab a decent early dinner and then just saunter in once the doors are already open.

Have fun to those of you participating in the setlist parties. Those were fun, back in the day! :D

I'm getting so excited for tonight!! :hyper: One of my co-workers is coming to the show with me (she has seats and I have GA, though), and her excitement has been feeding my previously non-existent excitement. She is so cute - she is SO paranoid about getting there on time, so we're leaving work early. :lol: I guess I might be getting in the lineup earlier than expected, but we'll see. My inclination is to go grab a decent early dinner and then just saunter in once the doors are already open.

Have fun to those of you participating in the setlist parties. Those were fun, back in the day! :D

:applaud::hyper::wave:

When there's a setlist party thread here can someone link to it? I can't remember where they were on the forum.

Ok that was amazing. The days of underwater sound only feeds are gone. I just watched the entire show, great quality sound and picture. Absolutely stunning. Definitely download the Periscope App, then follow a setlist thread or anywhere that fans are following the show and posting current links. The guy I watched tonight did the whole show though, just fantastic. :D:applaud:

The setlist looked really interesting. I posted it here and then remembered some people don't do spoilers. Whoops! It's ma first tour 'round these parts.

Wow, I didn't expect him to be falling off stage. Usually that's Bono's cup of tea. (Don't want him to be falling either)
Its gonna be a nasty bruise. Too many puns to be made though.

Omygod , If I would have seen him fall I'd have a heart attack.
And then..
He would smile off the pain like thus:

CFBiH_ZUkAA4bxz.jpg
and I'll just like to say:

" How nice of you to drop by. " :flirt: And I'd melt.

Ok that was amazing. The days of underwater sound only feeds are gone. I just watched the entire show, great quality sound and picture. Absolutely stunning. Definitely download the Periscope App, then follow a setlist thread or anywhere that fans are following the show and posting current links. The guy I watched tonight did the whole show though, just fantastic. :D:applaud:

Periscope was AMAZING. God bless modern technology.

We totally need a gofundme or kickstarter to ensure that we have a fan able to stream from each show on the tour. :shifty:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I've never been a member untill now. And IKR, No diary yet. That would be one of the better perks..

:laugh: Edge falling off? Larry posing and smiling??? What the heck just happened?

Damn I missed a lot being away for a couple days. :uhoh: Not sure if I want to read back all the tour threads, oh dear.

Back
Top Bottom