PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: how are you doing? I was a bit sick, had a stupid cough and lost my voice but it's getting better and last weekend my parents came from Italy to visit me and check how is life in Germany...
It's finally tour time and I'm soo excited :hyper::hyper: (though I'll have to wait till September)...

@Heartland_Edge oh my, I love your new avi :love::drool::drool:

...was thinking to open a pic thread while waiting for Vancouver...:hmm:

I just came in here to post the same thing, MsPurrl! :D I really loved that version of AoH with The Roots.

Was that a typo, though? The upcoming tour will be hitting many cities in the US. Or maybe you're meaning that they aren't coming to a city near where you live...

I'm realizing now (waaay too late) that I have barely listened to the album. Whoops. :lol: Oh well!

Watched U2 on Jimmy Fallon's "Tonight Show"; and I fell in love with them, all over again! :love: I sure hope they eventually come back to the U.S.

I just came in here to post the same thing, MsPurrl! :D I really loved that version of AoH with The Roots.

Was that a typo, though? The upcoming tour will be hitting many cities in the US. Or maybe you're meaning that they aren't coming to a city near where you live...

I'm realizing now (waaay too late) that I have barely listened to the album. Whoops. :lol: Oh well!

My thoughts exactly to both of your comments! :love:
Up until watching that tonight I really hadn't felt the excitement yet of the upcoming shows, and I wasn't sure I would before my shows in just a couple weeks. But that was great and I think I'm excited. :D

And same here, Thora... time for me to dust off that album. :reject:
Song for Someone was low on my list from what I remember, but I really enjoyed that performance.

Oh and I made these. :shifty:

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-09%20at%201.34.42%20AM%20copy.png~original

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-09%20at%201.34.50%20AM%201%20copy.png~original

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-09%20at%201.34.53%20AM%20copy.png~original

Hi comet!:wave:

I have a LOT of schoolwork today and I can't fall into the U2 pit, so I'm saving it for a reward at the end of the day. But I'm glad to hear it went well! It did seem like Jimmy would be a perfect match for U2's silly sense of humor, which isn't nearly well enough known to the general public. I adore them. Also, can I just say that I loved Edge in his subway costume? His chin is nearly clean! And he looks suspiciously like Bono as Dr. Robert, don't you think Comet? :evil:

PS, I'm on FB a lot more than interference these days and I'm not a paid subscriber here so I don't have the chat option. Anyone interested in joining a tour discussion thread over there? If so PM me and we can figure out friending each other. ;)

PS, I'm on FB a lot more than interference these days and I'm not a paid subscriber here so I don't have the chat option. Anyone interested in joining a tour discussion thread over there? If so PM me and we can figure out friending each other. ;)

Yeah I'm on FB a lot more as well. :reject:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

:lol: mah gurls! :hug::hug::hug:

great show! :applaud:

JUST IN CASE.....
GALLOWS HUMOR>>> The "recrashing" of bono by vehicles OMFG The LAST one wwith the Guys...." ..(*&@%$&^...parking space...") :lol::lol::lol:

:sigh: i have to get FromThe Sky Down....
got to leave :madspit:

:wave:enjoy the rest of ypur weekend!!!

Hey everyone :wave: I thought I'd just drop by to join the chat here, I have no one else to gush about U2 with :sad: hopefully you don't mind :reject:
I'm so excited for the tour! It's making me nostalgic for the olde days when I first got into them... does it boggle anyone else how long they've been together, and that they're STILL rocking? :D The clips from the Fallon show did me in. I love these guys :D
And random other thing I'm looking forward to and have to gush about : our local IKEA is almost finished & open :wink::wink::wink:

Oh shit, I just realized I mentioned a song name that was done on JF, and I know some of you are staying spoiler free, so i apologize!! :reject: I don't know of course if it's planned for the tour, but anyway I do apologize. :sad:

Thora I know you are usually a spoiler-free person, but I guess JF didn't count? :hmm:

Love the photos you posted, Comet! :heart: Good to see the boys back! 5 days and counting til the start of the tour! YAY!

Oh shit, I just realized I mentioned a song name that was done on JF, and I know some of you are staying spoiler free, so i apologize!! :reject: I don't know of course if it's planned for the tour, but anyway I do apologize. :sad:

Thora I know you are usually a spoiler-free person, but I guess JF didn't count? :hmm:

I am going spoiler free, but this was a talk show performance, so that doesn't count. :wink: I'm only counting rehearsals as spoilers at this point.

And you're right - that performance doesn't necessarily mean it will be played on the tour, but I definitely hope it will! It's one of my favourites. :D

This is the place to gush, littleheartsuitcase. :D:wave:

Okay, gushing. Did anyone else see this photo? How totally perfect. Edge is all bedazzeled, Adam has some very questionable spaceship styling, and Larry is teeeeeeny tiny.

11209355_850513521652897_2598852592902855716_n.jpg

Okay, gushing. Did anyone else see this photo? How totally perfect. Edge is all bedazzeled, Adam has some very questionable spaceship styling, and Larry is teeeeeeny tiny.

Love this--and thank you for the photos, comet!

Chicago would have been the only place I could go, but I already had a trip to Ireland booked and paid for when the tour dates were announced. I'll be gone during all of their Chicago shows. That's why I really hope they'll go back in 2016!

Love the photos you posted, Comet! :heart: Good to see the boys back! 5 days and counting til the start of the tour! YAY!

:D You're welcome. And to MsPurrl too. :D

I am going spoiler free, but this was a talk show performance, so that doesn't count. :wink: I'm only counting rehearsals as spoilers at this point.

And you're right - that performance doesn't necessarily mean it will be played on the tour, but I definitely hope it will! It's one of my favourites. :D

:up::D

Hi comet!:wave:

I have a LOT of schoolwork today and I can't fall into the U2 pit, so I'm saving it for a reward at the end of the day. But I'm glad to hear it went well! It did seem like Jimmy would be a perfect match for U2's silly sense of humor, which isn't nearly well enough known to the general public. I adore them. Also, can I just say that I loved Edge in his subway costume? His chin is nearly clean! And he looks suspiciously like Bono as Dr. Robert, don't you think Comet? :evil:

:D I hadn't thought about Dr Robert but you're right.

And I will PM you about FB. I'm rarely on there but I wouldn't mind being included in a tour discussion :shifty: group. I believe you can create separate groups there that only people who want to be in the group will see the posts, right?
Anyway, I'll PM you.

And hiya Daz. :wave:

Tiny feet for tiny men. :wink: I'd love to meet Lardence some day, ha. He'd be terrified!

No harm done. For me at least. Public appearance is a public appearance. I've watched them all. :drool: I'm just avoiding the tour rehearsal thread.
And already failed at self control and know how the stage looks like. Larry has some proper boots though. Edge's for once are terrible. :p I usually dig all of his

Love this--and thank you for the photos, comet!

Chicago would have been the only place I could go, but I already had a trip to Ireland booked and paid for when the tour dates were announced. I'll be gone during all of their Chicago shows. That's why I really hope they'll go back in 2016!

Oh, that's too bad! I'll hope they come back for you, then. :D

The timing is pretty crazy for me too. I'd already planned a trip to Italy before the tour was announced, but thankfully I leave a few days after my shows. It's going to be an insane week and a bit, but I'm excited!

:D You're welcome. And to MsPurrl too. :D

:up::D

:D I hadn't thought about Dr Robert but you're right.

And I will PM you about FB. I'm rarely on there but I wouldn't mind being included in a tour discussion :shifty: group. I believe you can create separate groups there that only people who want to be in the group will see the posts, right?
Anyway, I'll PM you.

And hiya Daz. :wave:

You can do a group, but the handiest thing I've done so far is just a multiperson message, that I title with the subject at hand. It keeps the conversation easy to pull up in the chat window and you have only one conversation, instead of many if people keep messaging the group separately. Though we could do a secret Interference group with multiple threads and a photo section I suppose?
The Interference, Super Secret
Slightly Slashy
Dish Group!

You can do a group, but the handiest thing I've done so far is just a multiperson message, that I title with the subject at hand. It keeps the conversation easy to pull up in the chat window and you have only one conversation, instead of many if people keep messaging the group separately. Though we could do a secret Interference group with multiple threads and a photo section I suppose?
The Interference, Super Secret
Slightly Slashy
Dish Group!

:D Any way you prefer. I'm not actually on Facebook a lot, but I will try to pop in there sometimes! And I forgot to message you oops!

We´re using Telegram for footytalks and bets ;) https://telegram.org/

holds up to 200 people and works on web, PC/Mac/Linux and WP/IOS/android on phones, very very handy, try it out with few people ;)

admin can add people, phonenumber is required to make an account for phone but no1 can see your number

I don't have a smartphone, and I don't really want an extra site to log on to... but I get it if it works for other people.

Whatsapp with it´s closed down API functions is a bloatware nowadays :(

Make an app --> gets popular --> sell it and it´s done, but I´m the paranoid one tho, I deleted the Fb app from my phone on first boot and only use it via browser on phone :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom