PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi dear! I'm doing fine, thanks - yeah I know but have to wake up at 4:00 am so usually going to sleep quite early, like little kids, and don't have much chance to stay here as much as I would :sigh:

Aww I miss you and I hope you find sometime to relax a bit. Hope you're not working too hard. ?

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

I accidentally washed floors with plant fertilizer :lol::lol:

thought something aint right few hours later and went to check which bottle I used :lol::lol:

Smart. :wink:

:panic: :hyper: Guys, if you don't want to be spoilered, avoid the spoiler thread in the tour section. If you do, PREPARE FOR AWESOMENESS. Peter is giving us a shitload of scoops from snooping around the Arena and holy shit. My tour excitement has finally hit full blast from the latest rumours.

Smart. :wink:

:panic: :hyper: Guys, if you don't want to be spoilered, avoid the spoiler thread in the tour section. If you do, PREPARE FOR AWESOMENESS. Peter is giving us a shitload of scoops from snooping around the Arena and holy shit. My tour excitement has finally hit full blast from the latest rumours.

And holy SHIT at the new pics. I won't say anything here for those who are trying to avoid spoilers but OH MY GOD. And that NY times article. I am officially beyond excited now. :hyper:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

An HBO crew was shooting a tour documentary. And there was one more curtained nook: recording, with a mobile studio setup. There the next U2 album, “Songs of Experience,” is taking shape

:hyper:

It's basically our chat thread, was meaning to link you to it but forgot. :) here a bunch of us just gather and talk about whatever we think of, off topic or about U2. These days it's rather quiet but in the good old days we'd race through these threads. :D

PGP = pleban girls party.

An HBO crew was shooting a tour documentary. And there was one more curtained nook: recording, with a mobile studio setup. There the next U2 album, “Songs of Experience,” is taking shape

:hyper:

They had better effing release it on dvd for all of us who dont have HBO. ;)

I wonder if the supposed song titles will make it onto SoE? Guess that's what the subforums are for...I've been in the tour threads all day. :reject:

Either way it'll be on the net in no time. :wink:

One would hope. My broke ass doesn't have cable, doesnt plan to, and currently only has data on the phone, no home internet. (Our old place had basic cable included, and our old neighbors shared their wifi password since they got a discounted rate due to needing internet for work or something.)

It's so weird for me that some of you don't have internet at home. Here about 99.9% of the country is connected to the internet. The benefits of living in a tiny country. :D

i´ll save my cash for stadium concert in Dublin at summer, concert and a bit of travelling around Ireland for a week or so :love::heart:

It's so weird for me that some of you don't have internet at home. Here about 99.9% of the country is connected to the internet. The benefits of living in a tiny country. :D

'Merica, where EVERYTHING has a price attached to it. :rolleyes:

Even the most basic of basic internet through the crappy cable co is $15 for service, plus a router rental fee ($8), a monthly connectivity fee, plus tax, plus whatever fee they decide to add in. That "advertised" price of $15 quickly turns into almost a $50 monthly bill. It's a huge scam but hey, 'Merica, right?

We pay about 50euros a month for digital TV, glass fiber internet and landline phone connection. Internet by cable is up to 100mbps, just bought a new router for wifi where I can hit up to 50.

Pretty nasty you have to rent your modem/router. Here you get a once off fee and it's yours. There are constructions where you can rent it but it's very rare.

Mad that it's so fucking insane there.

Going back to the internet discussion, dazz and Clayton's Kitten are the only people I've heard of who don't have internet at home. It's pretty common in North America for everyone to have home internet, but from what I've heard from American friends and family, the "deals" there are pretty shitty. Canada has crazy expensive cell phone rates compared to the US, but our internet isn't horrible. I have a bundle deal with a landline phone, TV and internet all together, and it seems reasonably priced to me.

One of my co-workers is coming with me to the first U2 show, and she'd been on vacation for a few weeks and just got back on Friday. She was SO excited to talk to me about the show, so her excitement has caught on a bit with me. A little hard to believe the show is just over a week away! I'm attempting to remain as spoiler free as I can, but I wouldn't mind hearing about who the opening band is. Has anyone heard anything about that?

Back
Top Bottom