PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So sorry to hear that. :( If you need anything, or would like to talk, let me know. :hug:

At this point, it's a remote possibility that I would go with her next year (she asked me to)...but remote is better than no possibility at all, I suppose. :) The fact that you and Lila are in the area makes it appealing!

I think in my last post I said I'd be back in a week. 3 months and a marathon later... :lol: But since the tour's starting up so soon, I'll likely be making a bigger effort to hang around a bit, if I can.

I'm sorry things have been so tough for you lately, BC. :hug: I'm glad things are on the upswing now.

VP, Thora, and Daz, Thanks :hug: I'm doing a little better these days.
What happened was 2 days after Christmas, my mom passed away. It was just really hard, because it was quite sudden. She had been sick nearly 10 years, but she had actually been doing better last year than she had in a long time. Thanks for the hugs. :hug:

VP if you do make it out here, yessssss wow!!! :D That would be awesome. I haven't seem Lila since the U2 shows in 2011. I can't believe that's been 4 years now! :ohmy:

comet, I am so sorry for your loss. No matter when, no matter how, it is very rough stuff. I lost my mom almost 14 years ago, and I'm still not over it. Sending many hugs to you, sweet lady! :hug::heart:

comet, I am so sorry for your loss. No matter when, no matter how, it is very rough stuff. I lost my mom almost 14 years ago, and I'm still not over it. Sending many hugs to you, sweet lady! :hug::heart:

Thank you Ms P. :hug: And sending same to you. :hug:

Comet, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Sending hugs, healing thoughts and prayers your way.
:hug:

Comet, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Sending hugs, healing thoughts and prayers your way.
:hug:

Thank you. :hug:

Also to TheSweetestEdge, I'm sorry about your grandma. :hug:

I've tried to go back to some of the thread I missed while I was gone for a while. So I apologize if I've missed anything important with everyone here. I hope everyone is doing good so far this new year. :hug:

VP, Thora, and Daz, Thanks :hug: I'm doing a little better these days.
What happened was 2 days after Christmas, my mom passed away. It was just really hard, because it was quite sudden. She had been sick nearly 10 years, but she had actually been doing better last year than she had in a long time. Thanks for the hugs. :hug:

VP if you do make it out here, yessssss wow!!! :D That would be awesome. I haven't seem Lila since the U2 shows in 2011. I can't believe that's been 4 years now! :ohmy:

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that. :sad: How are you? The girls? If you need anything at all, I'm only a mouse click or text away. :hug: I'm sure you remember how things went with my mom. With my dad, it was very sudden and unexpected and horrible, nothing made sense, and I felt like my world was upside down for a really long time. It takes a long time to mourn and grieve and adjust. Be patient and good to yourself. And seriously, if you need to talk... :hug:

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that. :sad: How are you? The girls? If you need anything at all, I'm only a mouse click or text away. :hug: I'm sure you remember how things went with my mom. With my dad, it was very sudden and unexpected and horrible, nothing made sense, and I felt like my world was upside down for a really long time. It takes a long time to mourn and grieve and adjust. Be patient and good to yourself. And seriously, if you need to talk... :hug:

Thanks again VP. I'm ok now. I mean, to an extent I guess. Time is helping. My family is doing alright too. I do remember how things were for you, :hug: I hope you are doing well too. And I will definitely remember you're a mouse click away. So many times I've thought about messaging people to talk, but when I try, I'm just not there yet. I know I will get there though. Coming back here has been good too. Thanks again, so much. :hug:

**skulks in**

Hello everyone :wave: wondering if anyone has heard anything about Bono's rehab and if/when they are going to start rehearsing?

**skulks back out**

:hug::hug::hug: Comet
oh dear, oh hon :hug::hug: soooo very sorry to hear this!

especially the Sudden type :fist:

like an EXTRA extra Punch in the stomach!

I didnt get a chance to clear some space in my PM yet hopefully next visit

I will be refilling my Cell phone anywasy Fri or Sat and while I CANT afford talking
YOU CAN TEXT ME should the mood strike you when your r upset, angry etc at your loss!

MY :hug:S to your kids and hubby too :(
situation

By the way Domo I voted from 2 email accounts for your pic. ;)

Is the contest over yet?

AWW! thanks so much! :D You are awesome.
I have another 3 weeks . So I need to keep colelcting more votes as I'm still second. :hmm::heart:

So If anyones still hasn't voted here I Kindly ask you to do so !
Only takes a few seconds.

Hey I haven't been here much either. Glad to hear you are okay side from stress. Aww how long is the exhibit? ?

:wave: Heartland_Edge! The exhibit is running till May 4th, most of the pics were never released before (though I was told some pics from The North Side Story book gift are there too) and show also the Dublin scene back in the day - here are a few of them Google-Ergebnis für http://www.lastampa.it/rf/image_lowres/Pub/p3/2015/03/28/Asti/Foto/RitagliWeb/MQXQUGEZ2636-k5eC--990x556%40LaStampa.it.jpg

The Sweetest Edge, do you live in Italy, then? Whereabouts? I'm going to Italy for two weeks coming up in the late spring, and I'm so excited! I've been planning for and dreaming about this for years. It's going to be amazing!

:wave: Thora! I'm italian but living in Germany right now - I'm from south eastern Italy - Glad to hear that, where are you planning to go? I'm sure you'll love it whatever the place :wink:

Also to TheSweetestEdge, I'm sorry about your grandma. :hug:

:heart: Thank you bonocomet, huge :hug: back to you, so sorry to hear that..

**skulks in**

Hello everyone :wave: wondering if anyone has heard anything about Bono's rehab and if/when they are going to start rehearsing?

**skulks back out**

I've not been around much but according to a blog post from Noel Gallagher the lads have been rehearsing in France for a fair bit.

Also, hugs and condolences to everyone who needs them. I'm sorry I've not been around; we've been dealing with some family issues involving my mother. She's a very controlling person (to say the least) and her reach is starting to cause marital problems for Mr CK and I...we are currently not on speaking terms with my mom or stepdad so that we can focus on us and on the kids. And yes, Mr CK and I are fine. We just need to make our little family of four the priority for awhile, no matter who it "offends".

Hopefully I can start checking in regularly around here again...we have a tour to kick off in just over 6 weeks!!! :hyper:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

:wave: Thora! I'm italian but living in Germany right now - I'm from south eastern Italy - Glad to hear that, where are you planning to go? I'm sure you'll love it whatever the place :wink:

Awesome! I'll be visiting Florence, Venice and Rome. Two weeks in total. I'm so ridiculously excited!! :D

Is it just me, or is it super strange that we're under two months away from the tour starting and I've heard absolutely nothing about it?? Maybe it's because I haven't been looking, but still! I spend a lot of time on FB and have lots of Blue Crack friends there that would have said something if there was news. There hasn't been a peep about the stage, opening acts, nothing! A little weird, but maybe things will start coming out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

^ Thora , I agree with you :sexywink: Compared to the enormous hype U2 created last year,
this is a bit funny. I wish they would let us see a stage design or something like it. :lol:
Give us anything. :lol:

Awesome! I'll be visiting Florence, Venice and Rome. Two weeks in total. I'm so ridiculously excited!! :D

Is it just me, or is it super strange that we're under two months away from the tour starting and I've heard absolutely nothing about it?? Maybe it's because I haven't been looking, but still! I spend a lot of time on FB and have lots of Blue Crack friends there that would have said something if there was news. There hasn't been a peep about the stage, opening acts, nothing! A little weird, but maybe things will start coming out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The three loveliest cities of the country! :D Have fun!

If you want to practice some sightseeing, I highly recommed playing the Assassin's Creed II series. :wink: They are set in Florence, Venice and Rome respectively. :D A couple years ago, but still there's a lot recognisable.

And it is very quiet on the u2 front. Maybe they're getting nervous cause Bono isn't healing as fast as he should...

The three loveliest cities of the country! :D Have fun!

If you want to practice some sightseeing, I highly recommed playing the Assassin's Creed II series. :wink: They are set in Florence, Venice and Rome respectively. :D A couple years ago, but still there's a lot recognisable.

And it is very quiet on the u2 front. Maybe they're getting nervous cause Bono isn't healing as fast as he should...

Is that a video game? My kind of video game was Super Mario in the 90s. :lol: I sometimes see commercials for video games on TV and I just shake my head and wish for the good ole days of simple cartoon animation. LOL.

Guess what I found today when went for a walk with doggy :love::D
GRUdSjH.jpg

didnt want to go closer :applaud:

Is that a video game? My kind of video game was Super Mario in the 90s. :lol: I sometimes see commercials for video games on TV and I just shake my head and wish for the good ole days of simple cartoon animation. LOL.

It is. It's a huge open world realistic historically framed videogame. :) Check some youtube videos of them, AC 2 is in Firenze and Venice, Brotherhood in Rome. :)

Guess what I found today when went for a walk with doggy :love::D
GRUdSjH.jpg

didnt want to go closer :applaud:

:cute:

Back
Top Bottom