PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sun here and swans are back :hyper::D

Free%20Vector%20Hamster%20Big%20Cheeks%2021957.jpg

^ that looks like me right now JJ. Did you do that on purpose :madwife::wink:
Can't believe I'm going to do this all over again in about 5 weeks from now.

Hamstercheeks

:wave: hey GG, comet, JJ, drea et al

:angry: I'm GLAD we never went metric!

:wink:

:lol: what a bother trying to regear all that info of different increments in all measuring categories!

:p

:wink: :D

I am old enough that metric was introduced - at least in schools - when I was in grade 2 *g* Also, growing up near the border means I can (mostly) work in both... I tend to go F for summer and C for winter. What I don't understand is why it was such a problem, it's base 10! Numbers we already work with instead of random weird numbers! ;)

huge northern lights goin on atm, go out ppl :love::love:

there was a huge solar flare few days ago so might be visible anywhere :love:

It's spring time here in TX! Feels nice for a change but sadly no sun! ? how are yall? ?

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

:reject::wink: Yeah. I'm halfway done. Hang in there yourself when It's time.

Been there done that back in the 80s - all four out at once (and I was out for the whole thing). Only time I wore any makeup for my high school yearbook pic (had them done the weekend before school started, was still a little bruised on one cheek picture day). Milkshakes are your friend :g: I also didn't take the painkillers they gave me for when the freezing came out, because they were horse pills (huge) and I hate taking pills at the best of times - hurt like hell for a while but better than trying to choke down the pills!

Back
Top Bottom