PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: there!
it's been a while...but this month was pretty hectic - my grandma passed away one week before my birthday and couldn't fly to Italy for the funeral...but the distance is somehow helping...then i needed some documents but never had time to get them..and today was the last day at work but luckily on Monday I'll start working in a new company - hope to find some nice people....and i really missed chatting here!

@domo-kun: stunning pics!:applaud: Berlin is awesome, isn't it?:wink:

Sorry to hear about your loss!
Don't fret about it too much that you couldn't make it to the funeral. Don't let it eat you up.
Just the way life plays out sometimes, what counts most is the moments you where there in the rest of her life. She'd probably rather see you start your new job and be successful, than sad!

:hug:

I have to agree with you that Berlin is an awesome town. Got lucky with great weather. Sun sun sun! The food and water quality is so much better than we have at my home in the Netherlands (unless you buy it at a bahnhof or something)

And its just buzzing really. I love how everyone sits outside with a coffee and blanket in the morning chill. :lol: Berliners seem to always sit outside. Even though its cold in the morning or evening.

what's the building with the geodesic broken domes on top?
Seems :hmm: like a Cold War Relic.

Thanks!
You just learned me a new word. Geodesic. Awesome:lol:
and you are correct.

This particular building is located on the outskirts of west-ish Berlin. Its an old NSA spy/listening station build in 1963. The big geodesic dome's used to have radar's in them. But they have been either demolished or set up elsewhere. Located on Teufelsberg , aka Devils-mountain. The biggest hill in Berlin. I found it very interesting to walk around . A little bit eerie since its abandoned. But graffiti artists pretty much turned it into a an amazing exhibition place for street art etc. :drool:

Not too much history is known about it yet. As the document about the building and the activities that took place there, will only be made public after 2025 I thought they said...:hmm:

Teufelsberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:wave: there!
it's been a while...but this month was pretty hectic - my grandma passed away one week before my birthday and couldn't fly to Italy for the funeral...but the distance is somehow helping...then i needed some documents but never had time to get them..and today was the last day at work but luckily on Monday I'll start working in a new company - hope to find some nice people....and i really missed chatting here!

@domo-kun: stunning pics!:applaud: Berlin is awesome, isn't it?:wink:

Oh Hun I'm sorry! Big hugs to you. ?

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

Thanks!
You just learned me a new word. Geodesic. Awesome:lol:
and you are correct.

This particular building is located on the outskirts of west-ish Berlin. Its an old NSA spy/listening station build in 1963. The big geodesic dome's used to have radar's in them. But they have been either demolished or set up elsewhere. Located on Teufelsberg , aka Devils-mountain. The biggest hill in Berlin. I found it very interesting to walk around . A little bit eerie since its abandoned. But graffiti artists pretty much turned it into a an amazing exhibition place for street art etc. :drool:

Not too much history is known about it yet. As the document about the building and the activities that took place there, will only be made public after 2025 I thought they said...:hmm:

Teufelsberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you're welcome! :D

fascinating!

a friend of mine was stationed near Berlin when the wall was taken down!

Been meaning to tell you that one of our semi-specialty food stores we get chucks of Callebaut <sp?> chocolate. I get the "intense Dark" one! :drool:

Ugh.

So. Tired. Of. Snow.

It's getting harder and harder not to complain. I keep thinking it's going to get better but it's been week after week of record low temperatures and snowstorm after snowstorm. *sigh*

#isitSpringyet #IsItTourTimeYet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Havent you heard that the U2 shows in the states will actually be outdoor shows in the snow.:hmm::shifty:

We had record breaking cold and snowfall here last month. Over 100 inches have fallen this winter!!

I saw a few pages back that there's been discussion about Bono's post-accident look--and some of the pics on FB did look pretty different. Can anybody point me to this discussion?

I'm so jealous. :sad: I want snoooow.

He doesn't look different at all to me. But there's a thread in the Tour section, General Discussion if you want to see the discussion.

I'm so jealous. :sad: I want snoooow.

He doesn't look different at all to me. But there's a thread in the Tour section, General Discussion if you want to see the discussion.

He looks perfectly normal to me, minus the hair....it needs cut before it becomes Greasemullet 2.0

As for the snow, please come take it. (There is actually a guy in Boston who was/is selling snow for $89 apparently. )

Ugh.

So. Tired. Of. Snow.

It's getting harder and harder not to complain. I keep thinking it's going to get better but it's been week after week of record low temperatures and snowstorm after snowstorm. *sigh*

#isitSpringyet #IsItTourTimeYet

same here CK :hug: one tonight and one on Fri

:lol: Selling snow? How exactly am I supposed to picture that?

And yeah, that greasemullet may never return again. :wink: Or we'll get Vertigox2 again.

I saw a few pages back that there's been discussion about Bono's post-accident look--and some of the pics on FB did look pretty different.

There was actually a pic with a fan where he looked like he went for facial lifting or botox :reject: :sad: but other pics proved he didn't :applaud::wink:
did you guys see these? https://www.facebook.com/Rita.U2NT/posts/882046951854508 In Italy this would have never been possible, lol!
he looks so fine! And I would like to share this selfie...such an epic win, so envy!! :drool::drool::hyper: https://www.facebook.com/Rita.U2NT/...39466.166820623377148/882049405187596/?type=1

this week I started working in a new company (did I already mention it? I'm so tired I can't remember)...less hard, no strange smell or dust and little bit better salary...working on night shift this week, boy the time flies so quickly! :crack: In a couple of hours I already have to go...well 2 more days and then the weekend!

Oh my god. I think they just tried to air a mobile friendly interference site. But wow. It's complete crap on my phone. Soooooo much adds. Half of them te in cantonese and in the way of reply buttons etc.

If Bono had any work done at all it was because of the accident. He's not going to run around being Botox'ed every couple of months. Love love LOVE the pics of him and Edge at the Noel Gallagher show. I can only imagine what the reaction was in their section!

Sure ClaytonsKitten but in that pic lots of people were saying he was almost looking like Michael Douglas...I mean looking like more than fixing the accident scars....but luckily htat was not the case!

Honestly people will say anyone and everyone has had work done if a person so much as puts a bandaid on a zit. :huh: People love to claim "he/she's had work done!!!11" without knowing a thing a bout it.

Yeah, it's kinda tiring that it keeps happening, but people will always try to figure out something negative about a famous person to feel better themselves. :rolleyes: Since they're such sad people themselves.

The joy of people not being able to comprehend he's getting a bit older.

"He doesn't look like himself!"

:lol: Yeah no way, he's looking nothing like the Bono 20 years ago! He must've had surgery!!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for the Americans and Canadians with so much snow right now. It's the first real spring day here, sun is shining brightly, it's 15C, goddamn lovely! :love: :love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom