PGP -We're ready , ready for the puck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh damn I didn't even notice the other one was about to end. I hope you get your tickets you want Thora!!

maybe we should study it some more just to check? :hmm:

P1020395.jpg

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

:combust:

There *is* no comparison...

*grabs Adam and runs*

....and we shall get along just fine. :cute: *grabs the other one and runs*

and for Gg explosion fuel.

Oh damn I didn't even notice the other one was about to end. I hope you get your tickets you want Thora!!

I didn't get any unfortunately, but thanks! :hug: I'm going to try again tomorrow in the regular sale. If that doesn't work, then I'm pretty much SOL, as there's no way I'll pay crazy eBay prices for a ticket. :lol: I want to go, but not THAT badly! :wink: I've gone into huge-ass debt for hockey tickets before, but this year it just isn't an option.

If we're talking hot hockey players, may I be allowed to present:

Johnsonlaugh09.png

Ryan Johnson

pyatt.jpg

Taylor Pyatt (aka: Eyeliner Boy, as the BFF & I so affectionately called him). No longer plays for the Canucks, but damn are his eyes gorgeous.

naz.jpg

Markus Naslund. An old picture, but a lovely one indeed. :love:

/end hockey picspamming. :lol:

I don't have time and haven't caught up here today yet so this is just a flyby to drop this by and come back later and watch Gg explode.

:uhoh::uhoh:

*dons Hazmat suit*

:lol::wink:

:applaud::applaud: New Thread.......

...... but...but..... WHAT happened to "the gridlock" ? !!:huh:

:wink:

HI Wild, ZU, thora, K & Drea! :hug:ssssss

Wild - press the blackberry symbol, then scroll down till you see a picture of a wrench (Options). Click it, then scroll down till you see "Status" highlighted. Click that and there will be a list of things that show up, one of which will be your PIN (mine is the fourth thing down, after signal, battery and file free).

Or, an alternative/easier way is to click on your BBM icon, and then scroll up to where it says your name. Click on that, and your PIN will be in that section.

I think she's found it, since she added me already. :D

You know what makes time at the gym go by fast? TallBuffEdge working his shoulders and back in a tank top :drool: (he was by himself today) I wanted to ask him about his gorgeous necklace today but I was busy running my arse off. He did make for some nice scenery during the run though.

I just saw in the news thread that in addition to the Good Morning America appearance tomorrow, Edge is also preforming on the Stand Up To Cancer telethon tomorrow night!! AWESOME DAY AHEAD!

It starts at 7 in all the US time zones. I have my DVR set for the whole thing - usually the music stuff doesn't happen until later.

Back
Top Bottom