PGP -We're ready , ready for the puck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

hi bri, GG, amy, cori, MTE, thora :hug:ssssss

oh, don't they look hot!!:drool::drool::drool:

i'll watch it later... if they weren't going to be here in person -of which i would have done my very best to BE down there- i wasn't goung to get up early.

YAY amy for getting hockey tix!

aaaawww damn:hug: sorry you didn't thora. I HOPE you'll somehow get them without giving up an arm or a leg.

Good morning/afternoon!

Can you imagine if the guys HAD been there live? Rockstars trying to be coherent at 7am = quality entertainment.

Well, they did that whole mini-concert and interview on GMA last year, at Fordham University. That was pretty early.

Thora, keep checking throughout the day. Soetimes credit cards get rejected, and the tickets get thrown back out!:shifty:

Geez I can't hear half the words Bono's saying with that shirt being SO wide open.

Let me know if anyone wants the clip, I can upload it :)

Mm that second screencap is niiice. :drool:

I'm going to try to look for it on the GMA site and youtube at lunch but if I can't find it, I may take you up on that offer GG.

Well, they did that whole mini-concert and interview on GMA last year, at Fordham University. That was pretty early.

I didn't know they ended up letting people in off the street b/c it was quite cold they didn't get enough audience!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

BUT Hell, yeah........ i came up from Brooklyn (i know the area) and went around (after researching where on campus they would be) , and went "in the back" of the campus sidewalk.

WHile i just couldn't get up early enough for the whole thing ..I got there IN time to hear Breathe played Live for the first time:heart::heart::heart: , beautiful Day and what ever other song they did off-camera!
:hyper::drool::hyper:

I was SOOOO psyched! And then i went to Best Buy bought the album and went over to my sis's house (while she was at work) And BLASTED it on her Good Stereo! :loveshower: :lol:

Hey Ladies! :hug:
Just peeking in for a quickie whilst I check my email.
Hope you all are having a lovely friday! TGIF :drool:

:love:I just got my 4 tickets to see the Montreal Canadiens. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

It will be mine and my childrens first NHL game!!! I was just running round the house like a little kid!!:lol:

Yes, hockey is that big in our house! My little guy is going to flip!:love:

Awesome!!!! :hi5:

I've looked into getting tickets to a game for my dad, but they're so hard to come by and expensive! Congrats, you guys are going to have an *amazing* time! :hyper:

For GG - this is the kind of thing the mayoral candidate I was talking about this morning does...

So not surprised he dropped out of a debate on gender and diversity, given his opinion of immigration...

The Goods

For GG - this is the kind of thing the mayoral candidate I was talking about this morning does...

So not surprised he dropped out of a debate on gender and diversity, given his opinion of immigration...

The Goods

:lol: He can't come because he has to go to a barbecue??? That has got to be the worst excuse EVER. Pretty pathetic. Ugh I hate spineless creatures like that. Hope he doesn't get elected!

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

ghads :ohmy: B & E looked soooooooo sexy in that interview!!!
Thanks for link cori!

happy hormones -----> :hyper::hyper:
:lol:

what a glorious sight to see and hear them talking
*hands Bono & Edge each their own NYC Verizon Telephone Books to read out loud from in a YT Vid* :drool:

:lmao::lmao::wink:

ETA:
The costumes and the sets look fabulous!!!

:lol: He can't come because he has to go to a barbecue??? That has got to be the worst excuse EVER. Pretty pathetic. Ugh I hate spineless creatures like that. Hope he doesn't get elected!

It gets better - if you read the rest you'll see the barbecue is a fundraiser for him that starts an hour before the debate's scheduled to end... and hosted by his *mother*.

He looks like nothing so much as a good ol' boy politician from the US south, the kind who would've fought desegregation in the 60s tooth and nail...

(On a better note - mmm paralyzer :drool: Am at pub for Drunken Knitters and as usual I'm the first to arrive because I get off work at 4:30 and get here 5:15-5:30ish ;))

It gets better - if you read the rest you'll see the barbecue is a fundraiser for him that starts an hour before the debate's scheduled to end... and hosted by his *mother*.

He looks like nothing so much as a good ol' boy politician from the US south, the kind who would've fought desegregation in the 60s tooth and nail...

(On a better note - mmm paralyzer :drool: Am at pub for Drunken Knitters and as usual I'm the first to arrive because I get off work at 4:30 and get here 5:15-5:30ish ;))

Yeah, I read that. Pretty sad excuse if you ask me. Men like that should never be given any sort of power whatshowever!

Have fun tonight!

ha, drea:|

i was gonna say he sounds like some of the Tea Partyers down here :yuck:

He's almost as bad :( The problem is the previous front runner is associated with our current mayor (not all bad, but some people resent him) but worse with a provincial government controversy from last year - something that people in Ontario's biggest city aren't going to forget quickly.

God only knows how things are going to pan out in a couple months when we have the election...

:hug:s for TO drea :(
hopefully things might work out differently!!

ENJOY Drunken Knitters Night, drea! :lol::hug:
*waves a crochet hook and a pair of knitting needles in drea's direction*

OH i tired a bamboo crochet hook....nice!!!!:love:

see you all later!:wave::heart:

Rum, kahlua, vodka, coke and milk :) There's another version that substitutes tequila for vodka, but tequila is gross :lol:

Take away the milk, and that sounds interesting! I would never have thought to combine all of those. :lol:

I have rum, vodka and Diet Coke at home... :lol:

O.M.G. Just found a $145 (taxes incl) flight from Seattle to Honolulu. :ohmy: That's the cheapest I've EVER seen for a flight to Hawaii. With the exchange it's still cheaper than all the Canadian airlines. I'm trying to get a hold of my dad, but I think this date won't work. Damn all you good sales being a day or two prior to when I can go. :fist: :lol:

Dead thread. :tumbleweeds::wink:

Thora sorry the dates don't work out on that flight. :madwife: :angry:

Typical. :hug::hug:

Just a quick drive by to say hi. :wave: Been to Kats for a good girlie night. Lots of laughter, plotting and :shifty::lmao:

Love good girlie nights in. :heart: It was all alcohol free too. :wink: Wild night in on Robinson's Orange Cordial. :lmao::rockon:

Hi and bye, Jem! :hug: Hope you get lots of rest tonight! Glad you had a fun night out. :)

So tomorrow I get to sail around on a yacht for a few hours! :love: Granted, I'll be helping my aunt out with the catering for the event, but it should be fun! Hopefully the rain will hold off for those hours, because that would be no fun. It has a big inside portion where people can mingle and sit down and whatever, but it's much nicer to be outside on the top deck and enjoying the view. :)

Back
Top Bottom