PGP - we're on U2's Christmas wish list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I uploaded them and posted them in Music on the Internet last week, but the YSI links expired before some people got them, so I'm using Megaupload for the first time...those links don't expire till there's been no new downloads for 30 days.

Sami!! :hug: 85 degrees :drool:

I've gotta head out and run some errands now, see you all later :hug:

Hope you're feeling better, Russty!

See ya later VP :hug: :wave:

Sami I wish it was that warm here.

I'm still feeling a bit funky, but I have to go to town in a bit, even though I don't want too. I promised my friend I would bring her a ton of bootleg cds and dvds today at her work. And its much easier to drive to town to her work then all the way out to her house two towns over.

I best get my but in gear I haven't even taken a shower yet. I'll see ya later. :wave: :D :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Good luck Fly!!! :hug

Speaking of exams, I wonder how Bri did yesterday. :

All my girls are so smart! :heart

I just realized something about postwhoring. Yesterday I had probably around 70 - 80 posts, the most I've had in a LONG time - whereas in the late winter/spring/summer, over 100 a day wasn't uncommon. :yikes At one time, I was on pace for 30,000 in a year. :reject

So what was different about last night? Dis was on for a long time, and she was posting up a storm, and it was hard to keep up with her. So I got thinking back. It always used to be hard to keep up around here!

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a postwhore. I'm an innocent bystander who talks to postwhores, and so in order to have conversations with them, I'm forced to post a lot. yes

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :wink

Oh, and for those of you keeping score at home - I feel rested for the first time in ages. :drool

For a psych student, you sure seem in denial abut your denial. :tsk:

:wink:

:hmm:

Actually, that excuse could work for me too you know.......

Let's not speak of the exam :yikes:
I think we somehow pissed my prof off....I had three years worth of previous exams to look at, they were all very similar, and not too hard. Our exam came from hell. :happy:

And glad you're getting some sleep :hug:

And fly! I hope your exam went well! :hug:s

PS. :shh: I miss having over 100 posts a day, and having time to keep up on all the threads. :heart:
I don't read back like I used to. :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

:ohmy:

:shame:

No you won't missy! Tsk!

:yikes: :reject:

Sorry of me to suggest it, I don't know what I was thinking. :shifty: :wink:

I was considering it because it would give me a place to whine and vent without subjecting those who don't give a rat's ass about my pathetic excuse for a love-life. :lol: But alas, you're right. We did make the empty journal vow, so I'll just suffer in silence. :sigh:

I'm such a drama queen sometimes. :wink:

Soooo...your exam. It was stats, right?? As usual, I'm sure you did better than you think you did. :hug: What topics were covered? Were you allowed formula sheets?

VintagePunk said:

:yikes :reject

Sorry of me to suggest it, I don't know what I was thinking. shifty :wink

I was considering it because it would give me a place to whine and vent without subjecting those who don't give a rat's ass about my pathetic excuse for a love-life. :lol But alas, you're right. We did make the empty journal vow, so I'll just suffer in silence. :sigh

I'm such a drama queen sometimes. :wink

Soooo...your exam. It was stats, right?? As usual, I'm sure you did better than you think you did. :hugWhat topics were covered? Were you allowed formula sheets?

No need to suffer in silence.
That's what teddy bears are for. :wink:

:hug:

Oh yes, it was stats. Ugh. Umm....it actually didnt' cover that much. Probability, Discrete and Continuous radnom vairables + distributions. But the questions were nuts :huh:
I have never had to sharpen my pencil so much during an exam. :lol: I just kept writing and erasing and writing and erasing.....:sigh:
I'll let you be my optimism. :love:

How are you? :hug:

Wild!! :hug:

Dis! :drool:

I am exhausted! Mr. Dis and I went on our christmas tree search:heart: we trudged all over my families land searching for 3 trees.....we ended up climbing 3 trees and cutting to tops off:lmao: makes for beautiful christmas trees and doesn't harm the tree:up:

and then we had to drag them like 1/2 mile to my moms house:|

~BrightestStar~ said:

No need to suffer in silence.
That's what teddy bears are for. :wink

:hug

Oh yes, it was stats. Ugh. Umm....it actually didnt' cover that much. Probability, Discrete and Continuous radnom vairables + distributions. But the questions were nuts :huh:
I have never had to sharpen my pencil so much during an exam. :lol: I just kept writing and erasing and writing and erasing.....:sigh:
I'll let you be my optimism. :love:

How are you? :hug

Wild!! :hug

Dis! :drool:

But my teddy bear's ears aren't real :mad:

:lol:

I am very optimistic for you, although I know what you mean about exams with confusing questions on them. One of my stats courses was very easy, and we were even allowed a cheat sheet with formulas, but the questions were formed in a way unlike anything we'd ever taken in the course work. :huh:

Hey Wild an Dis :hug:

Bleh, im so ill....like again :(

Got a chest infection this time though....like a bad ass one.

You know the ones were like when you cough your chest and your back hurts?

& you cough everytime you laugh and your friends think you're well weird cos like you just coughed out a lung in their company.

Well yeah thats me :D

rant over btw!

How's everyone else?

crap...dinners ready girls:wave: bbl

I will be here a ton this week...Mr Dis has an all week conference in Conn.:(

Back
Top Bottom