PGP: We're on The Edge.........of glory!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo!! I wouldn't mind a little time on The Edge...

of Glory!:wink:

the-edge-u2-meme-generator-i-m-on-of-glory-f31b70.jpg

Grrr. Netflix isn't working right now. Very annoying. Of course it's down/giving me the white screen of death when I want to watch something. :rolleyes: :|

So I was talking to my friend today who watched the David Letterman interview. She said that she thought Bono sounded southern. Eh? :scratch:

I was just talking to mom about her prize, and she asked "When does U2 play again?" She has just instructed me to look at airfare to PA. :ohmy: There's probably no chance they'd give her the $ in time, but oh man, if they did... :hyper:

I was just talking to mom about her prize, and she asked "When does U2 play again?" She has just instructed me to look at airfare to PA. :ohmy: There's probably no chance they'd give her the $ in time, but oh man, if they did... :hyper:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

@ Thora :hug:

Southern? Seriously? Is she a U2 fan? Because he didn't sound Southern to me.... but then, I was mostly just :drool: over him and the Edge. :shifty:

I think that was her as well. She's not a Bono fan. I think she's bummed out because we used to enjoy taking the piss out of Bono.....and well now....I feel different :reject:

I think that was her as well. She's not a Bono fan. I think she's bummed out because we used to enjoy taking the piss out of Bono.....and well now....I feel different :reject:
:hug: That's the power of the man...

I've done show orgies since Zoo. Erm, that's what I meant...yeah.:reject:
Reading this made me go "okmgwsoirg wrhgiuerhgoihtvn oWT."
OUT LOUD. I'm surprised my parents didn't hear me.

I would totally have a Bono/Edge/Larry ZooTV orgy. :love:
:shifty:

I'm not sure I'd want to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom