PGP: We're on The Edge.........of glory!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I am glad to hear that.

What I'm very curious about is whether or not I go through this same level of anxiety about going to Ireland. Considering how much I have that planned in advance, probably not likely.

But if it turns out it's just U2 concerts that cause this in me? :| That's just ..... kinda sad.

The Anxious U2 Fan. My book will give Cathal's a run for its money. :wink:

U2 - Crazy Tonight (How I Made a Mountain Out of a Hill)

That's my working title.

:lol:

Don't wear peep-toe shoes. Bono hates those and will have you removed from the stadium if he sees you.

I also told them they couldn't bring a backpack (knowing full well they don't have backpacks). My mom said "Oh, I'm sorry I can't bring my little sling-type bag, it's like a backpack."

I told her to bring it, it's probably completely fine. They just don't want giant backpacks like ... well, a backpack!

What about my clutch with my lipstick and compact??

Mom's are cute. Well, yours is. Mine is another story altogether.

Oh, we have seats. GA would not have flown with them, with all the standing, and not being able to really see from the back (because the line would have been out of the question!).

In case I am actually able to hold to my "don't sit on the internet all night" plan ..... see you all later! Off to Minny! :wave:

Oh, we have seats. GA would not have flown with them, with all the standing, and not being able to really see from the back (because the line would have been out of the question!).

I don't know what made me think you guys were doing GA. If I don't see you before you leave, have fun! :wave:

Ooh, just found a hotel, I think! Only $137 total! It pays to have CAA! :lol:

Awesome!

Can I haz them now please? :combust:
281359_187732897952587_166820623377148_486980_2814604_n.jpg

Boy bands have hills, we have mountains - Bono 2011

That is another back-up plan. The other issue is that Rosephile, another gal I met on Facebook and I were going to try and set up camp/cars near each other so we can be close to people we more or less knew, as we're traveling solo. One has a car and one has just a sleeping bag, so even if car camping in the parking lot is feasible, I don't know that it's ideal.

We'll just have to see.

Her vehicle is fairly large, if it's the same one she had in Denver - I went to Red Rocks with her the day after the Denver show :)

GUH. :drool:

I'm so damn fickle. I decided not to book the hotel. I'd rather not spend the money. :lol: I'm just gonna call up another friend and ask to crash on her couch. That way I can spend the money on something else that's fun. :)

I've missed everyone! My phone has been all wonky and I haven't been able to navigate to get on here. :sad: I've had such epic fights about this with Sprint too. :slant:

Anyone wanna catch me up on the past week? :wink:

OMFG :love:

That chest :drool:

just think droplets of sweat and/or rain trickling their way down the cpntours of his abs :shifty:

:shifty:my eyeballs are drying out!:shifty:

you need moisture :wink:

I've missed everyone! My phone has been all wonky and I haven't been able to navigate to get on here. :sad: I've had such epic fights about this with Sprint too. :slant:

Anyone wanna catch me up on the past week? :wink:

DG :hug::hug:

Stupid phone :angry:

How's you, your mum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom