PGP: We're on The Edge.........of glory!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it, right? I hate when people do that on someone's status.:crack:

Thanks for the congrats everyone!:hug:

So, umm, yeah. Someone sent me a gorgeous rose plant at work. The note (which was in handwriting I don't recognize) said they wanted to send me some sunshine. :ohmy: I'm so shocked!! Who on earth could have done this??!!

It totally made my day, btw. :love:

I need some FB spamming from you guys. My cousin went and commented on my status asking if I get sick of U2 and that they aren't even good :angry:

Please be commenting on it, k thanks :shifty:

It's the one that says "Roman history exam today...then packing for Minny...U2 show on Saturday!"

A little late but I did what I could.

I was creeping pics from last night.

Why does Larry have to be such a tease?? He's got his shirt unbuttoned a ton and it's literally sticking to him :love:

Hmmm maybe the hot weather in Minneapolis won't be so bad after all :shifty:

I won't have time to go searching for these pics - you should post one or two in here :shifty: We Larry girls gotta stick together (or stick to him...)
:lmao:

I always have problems with that side of the family and my U2 stuff. My other cousin Jamie gave me shit a few months back and asked me to stop posting U2 stuff.

Did you ask him to stop reading your posts?

Luckily most of my friends have been tolerant. Who knows? Maybe I've been hidden.

Yeah, I had one friend who gave me a little bit of a guilt trip. I didn't mention her 250 (literally) bottles of "designer" nail polish or her huge walk in closet full of clothes and shoes. :rolleyes:

ok - off to the beach again. Have a good day ladies - good luck on your test K. Amy, congrats on the contract. Those travleing soon, be safe! Thora, love the rose plant - how sweet!!!! (I'll admit it was me :giggle: J/K)

Hi.

I will be taking a dose of meds tonight. I am STRESSED OUT. Mostly about Moncton, not even about Minny, even though that's first! Ha.

This sucks, I hate being such a poo-head. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow excited about this weekend and not freaking stressed about the next trip.

:hug: Just being in Moncton will be awesome, no matter what! Try not to sweat the small stuff!

Thora...newsflash on People.com ~

Jennifer Aniston holds hands with her boyfriend in London!! News at 11!~

:lol: I saw that and rolled my eyes, and laughed because of our conversation about that yesterday. :D

Hi.

I will be taking a dose of meds tonight. I am STRESSED OUT. Mostly about Moncton, not even about Minny, even though that's first! Ha.

This sucks, I hate being such a poo-head. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow excited about this weekend and not freaking stressed about the next trip.

Ugh, that sucks. :( Hopefully the meds will help! :hug:

Welcome to the club, Kristin! We need a secret handshake or something. :hug:

I would way rather be TOO excited about something I love than be one of those drab people that doesn't get passionate about anything!

Hi.

I know it's impossible NOT to stress about something so important, but I had WAY more fun in Mont/TO when I just kind of let it go and decided I'd end up wherever I was supposed to. (Which was apparently 2 people back from Edge!)

Hi.

Aww...:hug:

I just had my 'aww...ffffuuuuucccckkkk' moment when I called Concert Camping. I called earlier about when the parking lot would be open. The woman said, 'Day before the show'. Then I called to make a reservation and double check....the other woman said 2 or 3pm. Um, gates open then. She told me to call back in an hour when the supervisor was there. :huh:

:lol: I'm not even stressed about GA right now. I'm stressed about the camping situation.

Although I feel a bit better already - my boss has a tent she can lend me. I have no idea how to put it up, but ..... :lol:

I told her a little while ago "I can tell I'm almost over this moment of stress, because I'm so annoyed with myself right now." Once I hit that "god, shut UP, Alicia!" moment, I know it's almost past. ;)

This place has had huge concerts in the past, but I'm starting to wonder how much of their shit they actually have together.

It cannot be any worse than Montreal. And what's 20K more people at that point?

I read something the other day that made it sound like now they're expecting only 80,000. ..... yay? :wink:

I'm not too worried one way or the other, GA-wise. I'll either make it through the line with you guys, or I won't and will find a happy place to be somewhere else. It'll be fine.

I know it's impossible NOT to stress about something so important, but I had WAY more fun in Mont/TO when I just kind of let it go and decided I'd end up wherever I was supposed to. (Which was apparently 2 people back from Edge!)

:) That's very true. I just didn't care anymore about getting up front, I just wanted to go out, sightsee and have fun. Well it turned out just fine after all!

he dumped the water over himself.
Bono.... wet? :shifty: :faint:

:shifty:

Seriously, I love you right now.

As some of you have seen on FB, my job just got extended for another year! :hyper:
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
Yay!

Hi.

Aw, Cori :hug:

A little late but I did what I could.

I won't have time to go searching for these pics - you should post one or two in here :shifty: We Larry girls gotta stick together (or stick to him...)

Did you ask him to stop reading your posts?

Yeah, I had one friend who gave me a little bit of a guilt trip. I didn't mention her 250 (literally) bottles of "designer" nail polish or her huge walk in closet full of clothes and shoes. :rolleyes:

ok - off to the beach again. Have a good day ladies - good luck on your test K. Amy, congrats on the contract. Those travleing soon, be safe! Thora, love the rose plant - how sweet!!!! (I'll admit it was me :giggle: J/K)

I saw your post Zooey. You're so sweet :hug: Thanks to everyone who helped tell her off. Just for the record, I would never spend money to go and see them. I dunno why she said that. That's my dad's side of the family and I have no contact with him. I can't remember the last time I actually talked to her on the phone, probably been years.

As for Jamie, I just ignored him and kept on doing what I do. He can block me if he wants.

The pics, those are Deena's. Are you FB friends with her?? I don't wanna steal them and post them here.

I can post other pics if you want?? :shifty: Yes we do need to stick together and to him :love:

Hi.

:hug: I know its hard but try not to stress. Think of all the good things.

I have been utterly useless today. My head is so far up U2's ass.....planning...scheming. I'll really need to be an awesome employee when this is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom