PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Deeg, hope you get to go! :up:

Sorry I disappeared earlier. It's been rainy and stormy here all day, and I suddenly started getting these migraine-like symptoms, so I went to lie down for a while. Now I'm mostly just surfing to distract myself from how much it hurts. :(

I had a dream you got Facebook and added me as a friend. I was clicking on your profile pics to see them and they kept disappearing everytime I clicked on one. So I never got to see any of your pics. It was weird haha.

Jeez all that fangirl talk last night and no U2 dreams :hmm:

My Bono dream was weird...I can only remember snippets of it, but it was part of a long, rambling dream.

I can remember that he and I were on a bed, and we were obviously a couple. In one part of it, Sarah was sitting in a chair in the same room with us, and he was asking her if she wanted anything, like, if she wanted him to make her something to eat. :cute: :lol: Then in another part of it, the bedroom was like in this sunken room, and there was a hallway above it, which led to more apartments or something (think of a split level house). So anyone walking down the hallway could look over a railing and see us. A guy was walking down the hallway to go into one of the doors, and then he saw us and stopped. He started bitching out Bono, because Bono had borrowed something from him, and hadn't given it back. Then the guy went into the doorway. Bono turned to me and said with a grin "he's just jealous because he's not as talented as me." :lmao:

And that's pretty much all I can remember.

Yes you did. Now I have to wait til 2011 to see what the famous VP looks like :grumpy:

Haha! If you're that curious, I can send you a couple. They're the group pictures that we were talking about yesterday. You may have seen them before, but just not realized it was me.

Or we can maintain the mystery till next year, if you want. :wink:

Zooey. :wave: How's it going?

Haha! If you're that curious, I can send you a couple. They're the group pictures that we were talking about yesterday. You may have seen them before, but just not realized it was me.

Or we can maintain the mystery till next year, if you want. :wink:

Zooey. :wave: How's it going?

I wanna see :shifty:

That way I can recognize you next year :wink:

Ps. I don't know about you, but I could not get to sleep last night. I kept thinking about that damn story :crack:

I was up till 8:30 this morning, and then basically just had a nap for a few hours. :huh: I was hyper last night. :shifty:

I'll look them up, and PM them to you, just a sec.

Who knew a meeting could have that much effect on us. I was driving home from work today thinking "Omg this girl actually got a ride from Bono"
(in his car that is :wink:)

I missed all the good fangirl talk. :angry:

Today I went for a jog then wasted rest of the morning, went to the dentist (2 hours!), ran some errands on the bike with the boy, went out to lunch with the boy, then made a massive trip to the grocery.

Crowds while working retail/service :crack:

Today I went for a jog then wasted rest of the morning, went to the dentist (2 hours!), ran some errands on the bike with the boy, went out to lunch with the boy, then made a massive trip to the grocery.

I'm sure there will be other fangirl talks, eventually. We're not usually like that :lol:

Sounds like a pretty good day, except for the dentist part.

Hi Kristen! :wave:

Sean made his donation for camp day...lol

He is actually going back in a bit...that coffee costs us a fortune :sexywink:

Are newbies welcome to join in the fun? You all seem like such good friends and cool people. It would be cool to have some other U2 fans to talk to :wink:

Hi Kristen! :wave:

Sean made his donation for camp day...lol

He is actually going back in a bit...that coffee costs us a fortune :sexywink:

Are newbies welcome to join in the fun? You all seem like such good friends and cool people. It would be cool to have some other U2 fans to talk to :wink:

Hey Amy :wave:

Glad you guys made your donation at my store :wink: Good thing I didn't serve him though cuz I was wearing my Sens hat

Ooh, i saw you mention the dentist thing in ZC, are you still sore?

Hi. :wave: I've seen your name before, but always thought you were a guy. :reject: :lol:

So in my mailbox tonight is a notice from my power company, saying that there's a planned power outage on the 12th for ALL. FUCKING. DAY. :|:|:| You have got to be kidding me. :rolleyes: Today has not been a good day (SOOO many things went wrong or whatever), and I'm about to start drinking. :angry:

I guess I should plan to go out and do something that Saturday, so I don't have to sit at home bored to tears, and be unable to use the internet or watch TV or anything. Stupid power company. :angry: Why couldn't they have done it on a weekday when nobody's home anyway?! :rolleyes:

So, hi! :lol: God I'm such a cheery person tonight! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom