PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Hey peoplez!

VP, you could also just buy the cheap single dvd and watch it, then if you receive the LN boxset sell it to someone else? :hmm:

If I don't get the box set from LN, I'd rather buy the 2-dvd set, and get the box set some time in the future (i.e. when it's much cheaper than $125). And I don't really know anyone who would want to buy the dvd - the one person I know who is a fan would already have it.

Jem, sorry you're feeling so sore. :( :hug:

If I don't get the box set from LN, I'd rather buy the 2-dvd set, and get the box set some time in the future (i.e. when it's much cheaper than $125). And I don't really know anyone who would want to buy the dvd - the one person I know who is a fan would already have it.

Jem, sorry you're feeling so sore. :( :hug:
Ah ok then it could be a problem. It's up to you to decide if you're pulling out though, if it turns out that LN honours your orders it would be quite nasty tho. Can you wait a few more weeks, or watch the dvd at that other fan's place?
Look i was being pure for once :madspit:

:lol:

I'm glad it's the weekend, how's you?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Pure??? YOU??? :laugh:

Uh I'm good. Loving my super duper deluxe boxset and going to see my babysit kid tomorrow again. :D They're celebrating his birthday. I got him some thick paged books on animals and a toy car.
How are ya? Doing anything nice for the weekend?

Uh I'm good. Loving my super duper deluxe boxset and going to see my babysit kid tomorrow again. :D They're celebrating his birthday. I got him some thick paged books on animals and a toy car.
How are ya? Doing anything nice for the weekend?

How old is he now? That's sweet of you i'm sure he'll love the gifts

I'm meeting up with Anji in London to see that U2 early year photo exhibit but otherwise nothing :lol:

Hey! Watched the new vid a first time last night (and the Breathe "extra" - boo!). I really liked it but it sorta made me sad too. Going to watch it again this afternoon, slo mo on the crowd shots!

I'm all cleaned up. But now I need sleepz. party's starting early tomorrow as he still naps around lunchtime. :wave: Ciao ladies!

Oh just noticed your post Wild. He's gonna be two monday. I had no clue what to get him so I asked his dad. And how typical, the boy loves cars. But he also loves animals and books, and books about animals. :D So that's what I got him.
What kind of exhibit is it? :hmm: Sounds like fun!

Enjoy your weekends!

Hey! Watched the new vid a first time last night (and the Breathe "extra" - boo!). I really liked it but it sorta made me sad too. Going to watch it again this afternoon, slo mo on the crowd shots!

Made me a little sad too Zooey. Just knowing I won't be seeing that for another year :sad:

It is a really great dvd though. I'm watching it again right now :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom