PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok must look into registering for Glastonbury 2011, the organisers are looking into booking them maybe next year or 2012

If it don't cost nothing there's nothing to lose :wink:

And apparently the band have booked the Turin stadium from late July for rehearsals

I think us fans deserve a bit of good news :yes:

Ok must look into registering for Glastonbury 2011, the organisers are looking into booking them maybe next year or 2012

If it don't cost nothing there's nothing to lose :wink:

And apparently the band have booked the Turin stadium from late July for rehearsals

I think us fans deserve a bit of good news :yes:

Glad for the good news :up:

a nice cup of tea and a biccy :drool:

I'm eating cookies :drool:

:scream::banghead:

Been walking round my flat for 10 minutes not knowing what to do with myself coz of back pain. :sad:

:reject:

Wild. Clone:love:I'm gonna see if I can get into this years Glastonbury aswell. Just for kicks. Hope Sarah decides to go and can get me in. I had decided a while ago I'm definately gonna get ticket for next year anyway. I thought you didn't like mud. :lol: It'd be epic if you, anji, louanne and me could go though next year and U2 were playing. :wink:

Kristen:hug:

:scream::banghead:

Been walking round my flat for 10 minutes not knowing what to do with myself coz of back pain. :sad:

:reject:

Wild. Clone:love:I'm gonna see if I can get into this years Glastonbury aswell. Just for kicks. Hope Sarah decides to go and can get me in. I had decided a while ago I'm definately gonna get ticket for next year anyway. I thought you didn't like mud. :lol: It'd be epic if you, anji, louanne and me could go though next year and U2 were playing. :wink:

Kristen:hug:

Jem clone:love:

Sorry for the back pain :hug:

I didn't say i hated mud :sexywink:

I never did a festival so why not :lol:

Jem clone:love:

Sorry for the back pain :hug :

I didn't say i hated mud :sexywink :

I never did a festival so why not :lol :

Thanks. Am feeling a bit better now. :kiss::hug:

:doh:Oh its wasn't mud, i think it was rain you mentioned. :lol: Not sure where I got mud from. :lol:

Ooooh thats the spirit. :hyper::hyper::hyper:Mud slides, rain, bands, alcohol, girls, laughs, maybe we can borrow Jerome from DG and take him. :wink::lmao::love:

Why are there 13 guests? :ohmy:

:scratch:

:lol:

I have always wondered about that....I didn't want to be a creeper, so I introduced myself...the conversation in here is entertaining though :applaud:

I still cannot get the Bono sounds out of my head from the dvd...after Elevation were some of the most INTERESTING sounds I have heard him make ...lol...:sexywink:

I have always wondered about that....I didn't want to be a creeper, so I introduced myself...the conversation in here is entertaining though :applaud:

I still cannot get the Bono sounds out of my head from the dvd...after Elevation were some of the most INTERESTING sounds I have heard him make ...lol...:sexywink:

:wink: We try our best. Things can get very interesting/entertaining. :shifty::drool::lol:

I have that cheaper Live Nation super deluxe one on order so not seen DVD yet. Its on back order. :grumpy::waiting:

:wink:

Hello & welcome Ryancoke :wave:

Thanks...I think I will be hanging out in here a bit because I am so down about the tour being postponed. I was supposed to be going to Minni :huh:

For the record...I am a girl..lmfao...the name ryancoke has led some to believe that I was male..lol...it is a play on words with my last name. My first name is Amy :D

I got tickets yesterday to see Bon Jovi in Winnipeg...not quite the same, but I have liked them for quite a while as well. I am happy to have one concert to look forward to this summer :up:

Thanks...I think I will be hanging out in here a bit because I am so down about the tour being postponed. I was supposed to be going to Minni :huh :

For the record...I am a girl..lmfao...the name ryancoke has led some to believe that I was male..lol...it is a play on words with my last name. My first name is Amy : D

I got tickets yesterday to see Bon Jovi in Winnipeg...not quite the same, but I have liked them for quite a while as well. I am happy to have one concert to look forward to this summer :up :

:hug: A bunch of us from here were supposed to be doing Toronto and Chicago together with a few people ( 2 - Drea and Kristen) doing Minni. Its not seeing the girls which is more disappointing than the concerts. :hug:

:lol: Hi I shall call you Amy then. :wave: I'm Jem. :D

My best friend loves Bon Jovi. We went to see them in 2005. :wink:

My summer concert is 12th June. :hyper: Going to see Snow Patrol in Glasgow, UK. :hyper::hyper::hyper::love:

Then hopefully the European leg of U2, Athens and Brussels. :)

I will keep my fingers crossed for the European leg for you :up:

Sounds like you will have a busy summer!

I had Toronto GA's that I bought before they announced Minni. I sold them after I got the Minni GA's. I wish I would have kept them :sad:

Thanks...I think I will be hanging out in here a bit because I am so down about the tour being postponed. I was supposed to be going to Minni :huh:

For the record...I am a girl..lmfao...the name ryancoke has led some to believe that I was male..lol...it is a play on words with my last name. My first name is Amy :D

I got tickets yesterday to see Bon Jovi in Winnipeg...not quite the same, but I have liked them for quite a while as well. I am happy to have one concert to look forward to this summer :up:

Hi Amy

we don't bite unless you ask:lol:

As Jem said i too am more upset about not meeting my mates until next year :sad:

Bon Jovi :drool:

I've seen them 7 times live, is this your first time??

My summer concerts are 2 Muse and then hopefully 2 U2 gigs in Brussels :drool:

Hi Amy

we don't bite unless you ask:lol:

As Jem said i too am more upset about not meeting my mates until next year :sad:

Bon Jovi :drool:
This will be my fourth time...I saw them in April and Jon is bloody hot...lol....the Winnipeg show said it was sold out, and then yesterday some great tickets came up so I grabbed them. My husband gets the U2 thing...he is a fan as well, but he doesn't get the Bon Jovi thing. Which is fine, I don't want him there anyways LOL:lol:

Sounds like you will have a rockin summer as well! It is quite disappointing to be waiting to see your friends for so long, and then having to wait another year. That will make you enjoy it even more when you do get to go :D

:wave: Hey peoplez!

VP, you could also just buy the cheap single dvd and watch it, then if you receive the LN boxset sell it to someone else? :hmm:

This will be my fourth time...I saw them in April and Jon is bloody hot...lol....the Winnipeg show said it was sold out, and then yesterday some great tickets came up so I grabbed them. My husband gets the U2 thing...he is a fan as well, but he doesn't get the Bon Jovi thing. Which is fine, I don't want him there anyways LOL:lol:

Sounds like you will have a rockin summer as well! It is quite disappointing to be waiting to see your friends for so long, and then having to wait another year. That will make you enjoy it even more when you do get to go :D

Yeah my hubby gets U2 thing and likes BJ too. He only gets to attend a few U2 gigs as i now go with my girls , easier to perve them :shifty:

Awesome that you got some good tickets :up:

I will see a few in the summer but as you said it'll be even more fun next year :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom