PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mah DVD. :drool: WOW. Having seen none of the LA clips, and since I haven't seen any other concert vids or even listened to any U2 in ages, I'm pretty blown away. I've seen about 45 minutes of it, but I had to stop and make some dinner. I'm sure I'll turn it on again later tonight. So far it's incredible. :love:

Oh and I had a very cool, time traveling Bono dream last night. I'm not a B-girl so it wasn't that kind of dream but it was really cool and I got a big big hug from him at the end.

What is it with Bono and time-travelling lately... :lol: Did he have a TARDIS or something? I wish my dreams were that interesting!

Took my brother to the doctor's today. Everything went fine, until we walked out.

Oh Jess, that sucks that had to happen right then... :( We drove past a dying bird on the side of the road once... we got out but before we could decide what to do, the poor thing died. Must have got hit by a car or something.

We think it's our old friend the hedgehog that lived for a long time in our garden. He and his family(wife and two baby hedgehogs) lived under a big tile that was supported by rotting wood, and it collapsed this fall sadly. Haven't seen wife or kids yet though.

That's so cool! I thought at first that she'd bought a bag of fertiliser and there was a hedgehog sealed inside it... :der:

:cute:

on the other hand, ali, I don't remember seeing any scales on you when you did yiou head shave!:lol::hug:

BTW hong long is your hair now?

*trims her spines* Huh? ... :wink:

Um, it's about an inch long, maybe a bit more... hard to tell cos it's curling over.
*attempts to take photo with phone*

Wow, crappy quality much... *L*

04062010.jpg

This is the one I'm most interested in: Hawaiian Escapades - "LOST" Legends (LOST T.V. show full-day tour) I've seen nothing but good reviews about it on several sites. It's $130, which is pretty steep, but we'll see.

Maybe all tours in Hawaii are a bit pricey... the volcano tour I went on cost a bit, but it was brilliant... even if we couldn't get close to the eruption. :(

Next time, helicopter ride. :yes:

As long as he doesn't have that chin weasel it's impossible for him to look any other way! Can't wait!!!! : hyper:

I second Jess's :lmao: at "chin weasel"... but when did Mr Mullen have one of those?! I must have missed it... probably just as well, too. :huh:

Ooh - I just looked up my last run to see if they'd uploaded pictures, and they did! Plus, there was a halfway decent one of me! :D

run2010.jpg

I smiled big for the photographer at the end, and lifted my hands in the air, but did he capture that moment?! No. : angry: : lol:

That's still a great shot... SuperThora in action :D

I've decided to buy a sonic screwdriver replica. Tenth Doctor / David Tennant's. It doubles as a pen, so it's not just a toy. And when I meet U2, I'm going to make Edge take a picture, posing with it. :giggle: Doctor The Edge! :hmm: Doctor Whodge? That doesn't sound right...

...My God, I'm a nerd.

ETA: Notice I said "when" and not "if". I'm feeling confident today, aren't I? Kamikaze birds will do that to you, I suppose.

:hug:

That's an awesome idea, though! :up:

I have a tyre pressure gauge that I like to call my sonic screwdriver... although it doesn't look a lot like the newfangled modern Dr Who gadget. Maybe it's the streamlined budget version... *L*

Nerds FTW. :hi5:

Got mah DVD. :drool: WOW. Having seen none of the LA clips, and since I haven't seen any other concert vids or even listened to any U2 in ages, I'm pretty blown away. I've seen about 45 minutes of it, but I had to stop and make some dinner. I'm sure I'll turn it on again later tonight. So far it's incredible. :love:

Wait till you see Crazy, if you haven't yet...! :hyper:

:yippie::dance::yippie::hyper: It's here it's here it's here!!!!

Holy crap the blueprint of the claw is AWESOME. I need to get that framed! And the picks are cool too, one even has a keychain hole! And wooooaaaaaa the vinyl is awesome! It's bright orange! :D I'm gonna watch the dvd now, back later!

Maybe all tours in Hawaii are a bit pricey... the volcano tour I went on cost a bit, but it was brilliant... even if we couldn't get close to the eruption. :(

Next time, helicopter ride. :yes:

That's still a great shot... SuperThora in action :D

You're definitely right - most tours are pricey. I guess I was just naively thinking that it would be under $100. :lol: Ah well!

Thanks! :D I like that - SuperThora! :giggle:

Wait till you see Crazy, if you haven't yet...! :hyper:

I stopped the DVD right as Unknown Caller was starting. I'll finish watching tonight. Don't hate me, but I'm not a fan of the live version of CT. :reject: Now, I haven't seen any video or audio of it in months, so I might change my mind, but meh. Did not like. I much preferred the studio version of it. Maybe seeing it on my TV and from a different angle will change my mind... :)

Well, after working 2 two hours past my usual shift, I dreamed about working. All night. I'm beginning to loathe Excel with such passion.

The intro feels kinda strange, Breathe missing... but dang, Boots rocks pretty much. :love: Adam swaggering on the stage.

It's odd, I saw Bono bouncing up and down the stage, and the first thought popping in my head was, will he still be able to do this? :( I hope he'll get well soon!

Gotta say I love the whole space themed menu! :love:

Well, I've started MSTing the Rose Bowl DVD and I haven't even seen it yet.

:bono: "He's Mister Spock to us, he's The Edge to you!"
Me: He can't be Spock, Vulcans have hair.

:silent:

:lol: Figures you'd pick up on that.

Wow Bono was really hyperactive on this gig. He's bouncing all ove rthe stage.

:love: Closeup of Edge's feet while he's jumping up and down. And woah all the closeups of Adam's bass and Edge's guitar. I LOVE THIS DIRECTOR!

That was really fun! :up:

WOAH Nobody told me there was an In God's Country snippet on this dvd. :shocked:

He sang it at the Vegas concert, but I was happily surprised to hear he'd done it in LA as well. :D

:love: Closeup of Edge's feet while he's jumping up and down. And woah all the closeups of Adam's bass and Edge's guitar. I LOVE THIS DIRECTOR!

Yeah, it reminded me of someone's avatar here - she just had Edge's feet in mid-air. :D

I totally agree - SO much better than Hamish!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of it tonight.

Till where did you watch it Thora?

I had no clue they did an IGC snippet! :ohmy: That's pretty cool!

God I LOVE it that SBS's back to epic again. No speeches, no rants, no dead silent middle. Back to In your FACE. :rockon:
I'm loving the dv sofar, don't get why people bitch so much. Aside from the crowd being a bit dead at times and the light a bit dark(yeah that came out wrong) it's pretty damn cool. And it remidns me of the awesome summer I had.

Hm sofar the only song I've skipped is MLK. I'm.. not skipping One this time. Why am I not skipping it? I have no clue. I skip it on all dvds since ZooTv!

:goosebumps: I shall always love the intro to Streets.

Till where did you watch it Thora?

I had no clue they did an IGC snippet! :ohmy: That's pretty cool!

God I LOVE it that SBS's back to epic again. No speeches, no rants, no dead silent middle. Back to In your FACE. :rockon:
I'm loving the dv sofar, don't get why people bitch so much. Aside from the crowd being a bit dead at times and the light a bit dark(yeah that came out wrong) it's pretty damn cool. And it remidns me of the awesome summer I had.

Unknown Caller was just starting.

When I heard it in Vegas I just about flipped my lid, I was so excited! :laugh: That was an awesome moment.

Yeah, I don't get the bitchery either. :shrug: Whatever. I love it so far. People are going to always complain, so I just ignore it, or laugh at some of the stranger/whinier complaints. :giggle:

:drool: Holy crap UV is shot so well. Bono's laser jacket. Wow.

I'm watching his acrobatics with a sad face though. Who knows what he'll still be able to do...

MOS has to be my biggest surprise this tour. I totally did not like this song on the album, it bored me to death. Yet when I saw it live, it moved me.. hit me.. and now it still does.

The intro feels kinda strange, Breathe missing... but dang, Boots rocks pretty much. :love: Adam swaggering on the stage.

It's odd, I saw Bono bouncing up and down the stage, and the first thought popping in my head was, will he still be able to do this? :( I hope he'll get well soon!

I watched up to the end of CT last night - that whole little intro bit was amazing :)

I actually said out loud "That's the Zoo baby!" :lol: I guess Macphisto was right, ZooTV took its place among all the other satellites :wink: When I watch it again I need to turn the volume up for that, hear what it's saying *snerk*

Hm sofar the only song I've skipped is MLK. I'm.. not skipping One this time. Why am I not skipping it? I have no clue. I skip it on all dvds since ZooTv!

:goosebumps: I shall always love the intro to Streets.

How can you skip MLK? :sad: It's one of my favourite songs on UF, and the version they did last summer gave me chills :heart::heart:

:reject: I never really liked MLK. Still don't really.

And agreed on the spoiler part. I love the menus. :lol: And what simon posted, that they're using pokemon letters is hillarious.

I'm thinking of picking up my old hobby again. :hmm: If any of you notice some giffable moments, please let me know during what song and around what part, the exact time would be awesome.
I'll start tomorrow evening as I've a birthday party on the day.

I watched up to the end of CT last night - that whole little intro bit was amazing :)

I actually said out loud "That's the Zoo baby!" :lol: I guess Macphisto was right, ZooTV took its place among all the other satellites :wink: When I watch it again I need to turn the volume up for that, hear what it's saying *snerk*

The Zoo Baby is so cute. I love it's little voice :cute:

How can you skip MLK? :sad: It's one of my favourite songs on UF, and the version they did last summer gave me chills :heart::heart:

MLK on the dvd sounds really good. Bono's voice sounds fantastic.

I wish I had singing talent. Just sayin'. I'd feel a lot more confident singing along with my iPod if I did.

I don't have it yet, either, Wild. I'm torn between waiting to see what Live Nation does, and just saying to hell with it, and going out to get it, anyway.

LN took if off their website last night, but still no cancellation e-mail.

I feel the urge to photoshop Edge into Spock now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom