PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At about 30 secs when he starts swinging thatmy woooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh :lol:

My friend filmed it :drool:

That's AWESOME!

:lol::applaud::applaud:

Zu it's that yellow/green sign!!??? the outer rail to his left as we see it?

yep - it was bright yellow with big black letters. I didn't realize how visible / readable it was until I saw it in some other video. :up:

I totally understand. Yesterday I went grocery shopping and loaded up on all sorts of junky food. :tsk: Fail. Stay strong!! I'll be with ya once all this junk is eaten. :uhoh:

It will be fun to re-live the Olympics, and see some of the events that I didn't get to see (and look for myself in the crowds at the events we went to!). It's a 5 disc deluxe set, and there's also apparently a book as well. Too bad I couldn't pick it up tomorrow, so I could watch it this weekend.

*sews mouth shut*
The Olympic vid sounds awesome. I love the Olympics. I'm even looking forward to the World Cup (totally NOT a sports person).

^ I think so! It's taking all my willpower to keep it wrapped up. Did you get yours today, Wild? I can't wait for CT. I know it won't be as exciting as being there but I hope they capture it (and Larry) well.

*sews mouth shut*
The Olympic vid sounds awesome. I love the Olympics. I'm even looking forward to the World Cup (totally NOT a sports person).

I'm going to have to do that too. Soooo bad. :uhoh:

It should be! Plus, it has the opening & closing cermonies and of course all the hockey games in full.

I'm not a huge soccer/football fan, but I do enjoy the World Cup. It sounds like everyone in my office is going to be really into it - I have several Italian co-workers, and they've been riled up about it for ages. :lol:

I'm not a huge soccer/football fan, but I do enjoy the World Cup. It sounds like everyone in my office is going to be really into it - I have several Italian co-workers, and they've been riled up about it for ages. :lol:

football :drool:

I'll support England but also watch the games where some of Arsenal's players will be in action.

England better win their first game :shifty:

:lol:

Ah, lucky girl, watching the vid. Do you have a favorite part yet?

I filled up a bunch of water balloons for my son and his friend but they kept popping on me and now I"m soaked!

G'night, dazz!

Ooh - I just looked up my last run to see if they'd uploaded pictures, and they did! Plus, there was a halfway decent one of me! :D

run2010.jpg

I smiled big for the photographer at the end, and lifted my hands in the air, but did he capture that moment?! No. :angry: :lol:

That's so cool!!!!! You're such a badass!!! Do you always run in your glasses? I started wearing contacts full time when I started working out. Can't stand to run/ride in glasses and MUST have contacts for swimming (to keep an eye out for the drain sharks ya know :rolleyes: )

:lol: Aww, thanks!

Yup - I'm blind without 'em. I never was able to wear contacts in the past, because of the various eye problems I have, but apparently now they make them. I'm just too squicked out to be touching my eyes, and putting things in them. :yikes: :reject: :lol: So until I get laser surgery, I'm stuck with constantly wearing glasses.

ETA - with swimming, I have prescription goggles, so that helps me see when I swim. Otherwise who knows what direction I'd be going in, and I'd end up swimming on top of someone, I'm sure. :lol:

:lol: Aww, thanks!

Yup - I'm blind without 'em. I never was able to wear contacts in the past, because of the various eye problems I have, but apparently now they make them. I'm just too squicked out to be touching my eyes, and putting things in them. :yikes: :reject: :lol: So until I get laser surgery, I'm stuck with constantly wearing glasses.

ETA - with swimming, I have prescription goggles, so that helps me see when I swim. Otherwise who knows what direction I'd be going in, and I'd end up swimming on top of someone, I'm sure. :lol:

ooh - those sound cool! Were they expensive? I forgot you do open water swims. :yikes: You're a braver soul than I.

They were about $20, I think. I have a pair of regular ones, and they were $10, so it's not that expensive at all. I just got them from a swimwear store in the mall.

That's awesome. I have to hit up the triathlon store here in a bit, maybe I"ll ask about those.

Ah, lucky girl, watching the vid. Do you have a favorite part yet?

I filled up a bunch of water balloons for my son and his friend but they kept popping on me and now I"m soaked!

Hmm too many good parts to have a favourite :hmm:

I love all the smiley Bono parts. He's too adorable :cute: :love:

...and the performances of TUF and UV are incredible!

Can't wait to see what you think.

Larry in CT :drool:

Has anyone else that has the DVD noticed the..uhhh...interesting sounds Bono makes at the end of Elevation? Lets just say that is one of my favourite parts :sexywink:

If I had to pick one thing though, it would be Streets..IMO nothing beats that live :D

Sorry I disappeared earlier - friends came over. I've been listening to B's "interesting" sounds on the bootleg all winter/spring :giggle:

Gotta make dinner and then get to watch the vid! :hyper: Have a good night, y'all.

Larry in CT :drool:

Has anyone else that has the DVD noticed the..uhhh...interesting sounds Bono makes at the end of Elevation? Lets just say that is one of my favourite parts :sexywink:

If I had to pick one thing though, it would be Streets..IMO nothing beats that live :D

Yes! That part is lovely :shifty: :drool: Bono sure knows how to be a tease.

Sorry I disappeared earlier - friends came over. I've been listening to B's "interesting" sounds on the bootleg all winter/spring :giggle:

Gotta make dinner and then get to watch the vid! :hyper: Have a good night, y'all.

Enjoy! :hug:

"chin weasel" :lmao:

I've decided to buy a sonic screwdriver replica. Tenth Doctor / David Tennant's. It doubles as a pen, so it's not just a toy. And when I meet U2, I'm going to make Edge take a picture, posing with it. :giggle: Doctor The Edge! :hmm: Doctor Whodge? That doesn't sound right...

...My God, I'm a nerd.

ETA: Notice I said "when" and not "if". I'm feeling confident today, aren't I? Kamikaze birds will do that to you, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom