PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome.

Neil Patrick Harris has put forth a challenge. He's given out the address of his office and asked his twitter followers to send birthday gifts there. I am going to send the man a birthday card. What the hell? Why not? I might get an autograph of Doogie Howser in return :wink:

I love Neil Patrick Harris. I had my first crush on him when I was 5. I still have a crush on him, but it's different now. Maybe I'll just whip something up in photoshop and do a reply twitpic tweet to one of his birthday tweets. At this point, the mail won't get to him before his b-day.

nobody seems to be able to tell me what's wrong with my ipod :scream:
I'm gonna try to load my library onto my husband's or my friend's and if that works I'm just gonna have to buy a new ipod. If it doesn't work I have to bring my whole stupid desktop computer into the apple store. But I don't know if I can do this before vacation. :banghead:

Oooo! that's fecking annoying!! :hug::hug:
:hmm: Have you tried any I-pod Enthusiasts On-line Sites that might have some Apple Fan/ Tech folks who might have an idea???

Oh, I just amused the hell out of myself. I had to show an example of how one of our processes work and for the example, I used Frank Wright, Michael Pritchard and Will Armstrong. Also know as Tre Cool, Mike Dirnt and Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day. Maybe for my next one, I'll use Dave Evans, Paul Hewson, Adam Clayton and Lawrence Mullen. :laugh:

*easily entertained*

being easily entertained is a saving grace! :lol: :yes::up::up::up:

I learned to read music in school, but just treble clef, and that has gone "POOF" in the years since too... :laugh

I dunno how good my ear is, I know I can't carry a tune to save my life. *L* I have sometimes worked out bits of basslines by listening to them, but I don't think I'll ever be the sort of person who can invent new music out of thin air. I'm just a copy-cat. wink:

Ah cool... that must have been an amazing experience!

I more or less can carry a tune. I can usually hear if I'm going "off" /flat or more usually sharp.

Occasionally I get melodies or tunes that pop into my head! :ohmy::heart:
They usually do NOT sound really familiar to me, so I'm not sure if these are tunes ( or mixes of stuff) I hear less frequently that are showing up-- tho i
often recognize something that I've heard before even if I don't know who or what it is.

I devised a notation based the relationship between how high or low the sound was, how fast or slow, and repetition.

But without a way to know what note I was actually starting with .....:huh:
But I've kept them, so that some day I'll get out my guitar and start with one and see if i can devise something from it.

Lots of times it happens when I'm out & about :crack: LIke I can pull out a musical instrument and noodle away right then & there!

I think when I get some extra, extra money I'll get one of those little tuner "whistles". It's not a whistle but it plays all the major notes.
I DO have somewhere :uhoh: my electronic tuner for my guitar - but that's NOT going outta the apt!

Because, reallywhat If actually can occasionally write music!!!???!!!! :ohmy::heart:
And I just don't only get a melody at times! I get bass, some times a whole arrangement!

WHAT if I have an intermittent but REAL talent for music!
I'll repeat my reaction>>> :ohmy::heart::drool:near:faint:

:D
---------------------------------------------------

It was an honor to meet someone who did something so extraordinary!
And it was so cool to hear a first hand account of the inauguration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom