PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, i saw you mention the dentist thing in ZC, are you still sore?

Hi. :wave: I've seen your name before, but always thought you were a guy. :reject: :lol:

:lol: nope her name is Amy. She actually lives in my city. We met on here though and it turns out her hubby comes to my work everyday to get coffee and I didn't even know it.

She's super cool :up:

So in my mailbox tonight is a notice from my power company, saying that there's a planned power outage on the 12th for ALL. FUCKING. DAY. :|:|:| You have got to be kidding me. :rolleyes: Today has not been a good day (SOOO many things went wrong or whatever), and I'm about to start drinking. :angry:

I guess I should plan to go out and do something that Saturday, so I don't have to sit at home bored to tears, and be unable to use the internet or watch TV or anything. Stupid power company. :angry: Why couldn't they have done it on a weekday when nobody's home anyway?! :rolleyes:

So, hi! :lol: God I'm such a cheery person tonight! :wink:

Uhhh that would be so annoying :scream:

Hi btw :wave: :hug:

LFMAO My last name is Ryan. I'm married to an Irish man who Kristen has met because he hangs out at Tim Hortons! My first name is Amy :wave:

:lol: nope her name is Amy. She actually lives in my city. We met on here though and it turns out her hubby comes to my work everyday to get coffee and I didn't even know it.

You are too sweet Kristen. We really do need to have coffee!! I am quite bummed about no Minneapolis....:(

I do think that now I will wait in the GA line early though..not seeing them this year is hard. At least I saw them in Vegas!:cute:

So in my mailbox tonight is a notice from my power company, saying that there's a planned power outage on the 12th for ALL. FUCKING. DAY. :| : | : | You have got to be kidding me. :rolleyes: Today has not been a good day (SOOO many things went wrong or whatever), and I'm about to start drinking. :angry:

I guess I should plan to go out and do something that Saturday, so I don't have to sit at home bored to tears, and be unable to use the internet or watch TV or anything. Stupid power company. :angry: Why couldn't they have done it on a weekday when nobody's home anyway?! :rolleyes:

So, hi! :lol: God I'm such a cheery person tonight! :wink:

Ugh, that sucks, you're totally right, a weekday would make so much more sense.

How awesome! :) I met one of my bffs online about 12 years ago - found out she was from the same city, we met up and hit it off, and we're still friends.

LFMAO My last name is Ryan. I'm married to an Irish man who Kristen has met because he hangs out at Tim Hortons! My first name is Amy :wave:

How funny! Welcome. :)

It's just so dumb. They even give a website to look up for updates on when the power will be back. :rolleyes: I mean, most people have internet on their phones these days, but gahhhh. :lol:

Hi Amy! Welcome to the madness. :D

I think making plans to go out that night would be your best bet. I remember one time a few months back the power went out almost around the whole city and I spent 6 hours reading U2 by U2 by candlelight :lol:

You are too sweet Kristen. We really do need to have coffee!! I am quite bummed about no Minneapolis....:(

I do think that now I will wait in the GA line early though..not seeing them this year is hard. At least I saw them in Vegas!:cute:

Ya it's very disappointing seeing we've been waiting for a long time. We'll always have next summer though. Glad you've re-considered the early wait. It'll be worth it!

Ps. Hope we don't scare you off. Us girls in here can get a little crazy and perverted :shifty:

Ok...I cannot figure out how to quote only parts of someones post....help...lol..:crazy:

Thanks for all of the welcomes. I have to put my son to bed but I will be back in a bit!!

I think making plans to go out that night would be your best bet. I remember one time a few months back the power went out almost around the whole city and I spent 6 hours reading U2 by U2 by candlelight :lol:

It's supposed to be back on at night. I wouldn't mind it at night, as I'd just read and go to bed early. It's going to be out from 9am - 5pm. So right during the middle of the day.

I'm sure I'll figure out something to do. Maybe I'll see if I can get together with my BFF and hang out or something. :)

It's supposed to be back on at night. I wouldn't mind it at night, as I'd just read and go to bed early. It's going to be out from 9am - 5pm. So right during the middle of the day.

I'm sure I'll figure out something to do. Maybe I'll see if I can get together with my BFF and hang out or something. :)

That's the worst time for a power outage.

Ya maybe have a girls day or something :up:

:( :hug:

one baddddd migraine was ONE TOO MANY in my life!!!!

]:hug::hug:VP

Thanks Dazzled. :hug: It's really not *that* bad. This is normal for me, but the bad end of normal, you know? I don't know if it'd be actually classed as a migraine or not, but I did have that weird migraine-like visual stuff going on, just before it happened. This is only the second time I've ever had that happen. I'm sure I'll be fine by tomorrow. :)

Have a good night, talk to you later. :hug:

THAT Place? :uhoh: We can't go there! They'll know I've escaped. Quick, summon a hollywood effects makeup artist and hire a costume. I need to go incognito. :shifty: Unless we're simply going crazy and let me just say, I'm already there.

:wave: Evening.

Work has me stressed, but I like being busy.

Work has me stressed, but I like being busy.

I hear ya about the work...I am a supply teacher and today I taught a bunch of 4 year olds...same for tomorrow:crazy:

busy is good...so is sanity..lol...

119598321267052.gif

Sure, Mom, go on about your bullshit problems you won't bother to solve yourself. I certainly didn't call you to talk about my day. :gah:

I give up, I just-- I give the fuck up. I'll pay my bills, I'll do my chores, but I am not talking to her about anything that's going on in my life anymore. It won't matter even if I do, she clearly doesn't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom