PGP - We're not quiet on New Year's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty good...clinging to what remains of my break and living in a state of denial. :lol:
I'm going to miss sleeping in. :sad:

That is unless I decide to change one of my courses....
for which the thought of sleeping in is a very strong incentive :hmm:

How was your new years? Can I still give you a midnight kiss? :flirt:

U2Girl416 said:
I have CSI vegas on in the background behind me

Oh, there is other stuff on! I'm amazed. I thought it was going to be all football all night long tonight.

Just saw the Ford Edge commercial with Edge (car) driving on building edges. It always makes me think of Bono claiming Edge got his nickname because he was fond of the edges of buildings. :giggle:

Drea said:
I'd have football on if I could get cable :wink:

*should check to see how Michigan did today*

I don't know. I didn't watch much of the Rose Bowl today. And the latest college game on Fox is doing pre-game and isn't showing scores from other games today.

jobob said:

Just saw the Ford Edge commercial with Edge (car) driving on building edges. It always makes me think of Bono claiming Edge got his nickname because he was fond of the edges of buildings. :giggle:

:dance: I like to live on The Edge! :rockon: :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

How was your new years? Can I still give you a midnight kiss? :flirt:

It was pretty boring. but that's not so bad, I guess :)

Too late - I managed to catch my kitty and make her kiss me :lol:

< :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Thora, you're the one I was talking to about grocery shopping, right? that you like to go shopping for groceries?

:yes: I'm the one! I love it!!

I'm just tired from my busy weekend, and having more fun here at the moment. :lol:

Bri, I went to a very nice dinner and singles dance for NYE. There was a champagne toast and noisemakers at midnight. However, I didn't get kissed. So you could kiss me. :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

:dance: I like to live on The Edge! :rockon: :giggle:

It was pretty boring. but that's not so bad, I guess :)

Too late - I managed to catch my kitty and make her kiss me :lol:

< :reject:

Mine was nothing to write home about either, but it was still nice. And I always enjoy watching all the coverage about what's going on in all the different places.

Plus I can't complain about the view on CNN :shifty:

Awwww!:cute:
We had the dogs ring in the new year with us. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: I'm the one! I love it!!

I'm just tired from my busy weekend, and having more fun here at the moment. :lol:

I was just thinking about our Pleban Communal society - we all have skills and talents and likes that balance each other out

I can tidy and organize things, you can shop for groceries, VP can psycho-analyze us :wink:

Back
Top Bottom