PGP: We're Hatching Some Plots & Scheming Some Schemes To Meet POur U2 Boys On Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One month from today is my show!! :ohmy: :hyper:

I'm going to do my best to stay spoiler free. :lol: Or at least try to. I'm glad there are only 5 shows before mine, otherwise it would probably be a lot harder to avoid hearing details of the show. :D

One month from today is my show!! :ohmy: :hyper:

I'm going to do my best to stay spoiler free. :lol: Or at least try to. I'm glad there are only 5 shows before mine, otherwise it would probably be a lot harder to avoid hearing details of the show. :D

:hyper:

good luck! :lol::lol:

NAh not for me , I'm gonna try to be at the Net Cafe Opening Night on the Set List Party!:hyper::drool::lol:

See you later, SG! :hug:

:hyper:

good luck! :lol::lol:

NAh not for me , I'm gonna try to be at the Net Cafe Opening Night on the Set List Party!:hyper::drool::lol:

I'll definitely be joining in on the setlist parties once my show is over. :yes: I just found that as much as I loved the shows I went to on the last leg, I pretty much always knew which song was coming up next, since my shows were the last ones on the leg. I love the element of surprise, and think I'll have a much better experience not being as familiar with the setlists. :D

I may have to unfollow some U2 people on Twitter for a week or two, or somehow just ignore their tweets. :lol: I'm on that site constantly, so we'll see how well that goes. I wonder if there's an app or special site that I can download, where I can ignore them for a while but not completely delete them from my follow list? :hmm: :lol:

Alright, I'm off again. Mr.Z has a show tonight so we got a sitter - I'm going out on a weeknight - I feel like such a wild woman!!! Cool thing is my BFF's hubby is the guitar player for the band so we get to hang out together!

Have a great night ladies!

I'll definitely be joining in on the setlist parties once my show is over. :yes: I just found that as much as I loved the shows I went to on the last leg, I pretty much always knew which song was coming up next, since my shows were the last ones on the leg. I love the element of surprise, and think I'll have a much better experience not being as familiar with the setlists. :D

I may have to unfollow some U2 people on Twitter for a week or two, or somehow just ignore their tweets. :lol: I'm on that site constantly, so we'll see how well that goes. I wonder if there's an app or special site that I can download, where I can ignore them for a while but not completely delete them from my follow list? :hmm: :lol:

:lol:

even though I'd been at some of the SLP's in 09 and looked at some of the people posting about the set-list, when I got there to the GA and even the next night i was so excited that I forgot mostly where some of the songs wee going to be!!! :lol::lol:

There's no way I'm going to be able to stay spoiler free for the 20 days before my show - I want to know! :lol: Once there's some rehearsal info up I'll be after that too :wink:

I just saw ALL the other media stuff in the Lost threaD!

the MIB/Jacob therapy session!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

OH and that Good-bye To Lost hip-Hop Vid eo!!!!
THAT was greattttttttttt!!! :heart:

Yeah, I've been watching "Totally Lost" ever since it started a few years ago. The guys that host it do regular columns over at EW.com that I read religiously.

It was really funny this week. And the MiB?! Holy hell is he ever hott!! :lol: :drool:

That hiphop video was so awesome. I've sent it to all my Lost-loving friends. :D

Back
Top Bottom