PGP: We're Hatching Some Plots & Scheming Some Schemes To Meet POur U2 Boys On Tour! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,011
Local Time: 12:44 PM
PGP: We're Hatching Some Plots & Scheming Some Schemes To Meet POur U2 Boys On Tour!



Every day we're closer and closer !!!



 
MMMWWWWwwwaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!






__________________

dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
Blue Crack Distributor
 
WildHoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are REAL - Wild and Bono at Hanover Quay K.I.S.S.I.N.G :drool:
Posts: 78,383
Local Time: 06:44 PM
Good title


New thread
__________________

WildHoney is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Sad_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: completely out of touch
Posts: 42,360
Local Time: 01:44 PM
Great title!
Sad_Girl is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 10:44 AM
One month from today is my show!!

I'm going to do my best to stay spoiler free. Or at least try to. I'm glad there are only 5 shows before mine, otherwise it would probably be a lot harder to avoid hearing details of the show.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:18 PM   #5
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Sad_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: completely out of touch
Posts: 42,360
Local Time: 01:44 PM
Gotta go play with Mercy for a little while, But I'll be back!
Sad_Girl is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:18 PM   #6
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,011
Local Time: 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad_Girl View Post
Great title!
thanks!
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #7
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,011
Local Time: 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad_Girl View Post
Gotta go play with Mercy for a little while, But I'll be back!


see you!
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:20 PM   #8
Blue Crack Addict
 
zuropa_fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: burning up on re-entry
Posts: 24,953
Local Time: 10:44 AM
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD!!!! *dances around in the new thread*

'bye SG. Nice of you to stop in!
zuropa_fit is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:21 PM   #9
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,011
Local Time: 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
One month from today is my show!!

I'm going to do my best to stay spoiler free. Or at least try to. I'm glad there are only 5 shows before mine, otherwise it would probably be a lot harder to avoid hearing details of the show.



good luck!

NAh not for me , I'm gonna try to be at the Net Cafe Opening Night on the Set List Party!
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:22 PM   #10
Blue Crack Addict
 
zuropa_fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: burning up on re-entry
Posts: 24,953
Local Time: 10:44 AM
I think I'm going to try to stay spoiler free for the ONE show that's before my first for this leg.
zuropa_fit is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #11
Blue Crack Distributor
 
WildHoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are REAL - Wild and Bono at Hanover Quay K.I.S.S.I.N.G :drool:
Posts: 78,383
Local Time: 06:44 PM
I'll try and resist but i easily give into temptation
WildHoney is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #12
Blue Crack Distributor
 
WildHoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are REAL - Wild and Bono at Hanover Quay K.I.S.S.I.N.G :drool:
Posts: 78,383
Local Time: 06:44 PM
Bye SG

c ya soon
WildHoney is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:26 PM   #13
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,011
Local Time: 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post
I think I'm going to try to stay spoiler free for the ONE show that's before my first for this leg.
I've dome enuff spoiler free stuff with LOST/ Battle Star Galactic et al!
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:28 PM   #14
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 10:44 AM
See you later, SG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzledbylight View Post



good luck!

NAh not for me , I'm gonna try to be at the Net Cafe Opening Night on the Set List Party!
I'll definitely be joining in on the setlist parties once my show is over. I just found that as much as I loved the shows I went to on the last leg, I pretty much always knew which song was coming up next, since my shows were the last ones on the leg. I love the element of surprise, and think I'll have a much better experience not being as familiar with the setlists.

I may have to unfollow some U2 people on Twitter for a week or two, or somehow just ignore their tweets. I'm on that site constantly, so we'll see how well that goes. I wonder if there's an app or special site that I can download, where I can ignore them for a while but not completely delete them from my follow list?
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:33 PM   #15
Blue Crack Addict
 
zuropa_fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: burning up on re-entry
Posts: 24,953
Local Time: 10:44 AM
Ah, the digital age is so complicated!
zuropa_fit is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:38 PM   #16
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 10:44 AM
I know!! Information overload!!
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:41 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict
 
zuropa_fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: burning up on re-entry
Posts: 24,953
Local Time: 10:44 AM
Alright, I'm off again. Mr.Z has a show tonight so we got a sitter - I'm going out on a weeknight - I feel like such a wild woman!!! Cool thing is my BFF's hubby is the guitar player for the band so we get to hang out together!

Have a great night ladies!
zuropa_fit is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:56 PM   #18
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,011
Local Time: 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post

I'll definitely be joining in on the setlist parties once my show is over. I just found that as much as I loved the shows I went to on the last leg, I pretty much always knew which song was coming up next, since my shows were the last ones on the leg. I love the element of surprise, and think I'll have a much better experience not being as familiar with the setlists.

I may have to unfollow some U2 people on Twitter for a week or two, or somehow just ignore their tweets. I'm on that site constantly, so we'll see how well that goes. I wonder if there's an app or special site that I can download, where I can ignore them for a while but not completely delete them from my follow list?



even though I'd been at some of the SLP's in 09 and looked at some of the people posting about the set-list, when I got there to the GA and even the next night i was so excited that I forgot mostly where some of the songs wee going to be!!!
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #19
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,011
Local Time: 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post
Alright, I'm off again. Mr.Z has a show tonight so we got a sitter - I'm going out on a weeknight - I feel like such a wild woman!!! Cool thing is my BFF's hubby is the guitar player for the band so we get to hang out together!

Have a great night ladies!

oh hows cool is that!
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 05-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #20
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,011
Local Time: 12:44 PM
THORA....... you STILL here???
__________________

dazzledbylight is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×