PGP: We're Hatching Some Plots & Scheming Some Schemes To Meet POur U2 Boys On Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

don't encourage me! my typos are bad enuough already!

I have get over the the Lost thread for a bit........
it was were I was heading this afternoon before getting totally wayliad by the news about B as soon as I got on to the site!

Deliberate typos don't count, right? :wink:

Have fun :wave:

I just was reminded that I'm supposed to be at a housewarming party today... :der: I've still got half an hour to get ready.

Oh hai!!! :hug:

How are you hun?

I've just been playing catchup.

oh hai back at ya!

Well you can see the post i just answered ali a few back ^^^^^

Occasionally getting some new art urges going. so THAT's exciting!
and of course loving the Spring Weather/greened-up trees and flowers!:hyper::drool:

SO you got to see boi for a bit more before he had to go back to schoolz?

and you're tutoring with an ever-changing mixed up shedule? :hug:

:giggle:
"I had plans to meet with a friend who's traveling the states from abroad, but he hurt his back and couldn't travel just yet. Hoping he's able to make the trip soon."

:giggle:

DG...is this true? You know you're supposed to share him! :angry:

I have a feeling the NA leg will be postponed. I know some back surgeries are less invasive and have faster recovery times, but it's not like he's going back to work as an accountant.

Maybe I'm wrong. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure he has the best people working toward his recovery, and that's the most important thing right now. :)

I agree....but I guess it really depends on what exactly went down, and what he had done. While Boi's dad was back on his feet extremely quickly...it's not like he's running and jumping around a stage every few days for hours.

Same here re flights

But i booked hotels where we pay when we check in and don't lose any money so that's one good thing .

If i cant change flights and have to use them, i'll still be over no point wasting £900 :no:

Might see if i can crash on VP & Drea's floor though save on hotel bills :lol:
While perhaps not the ideal turn of events....a canadian vacation could be fun. :heart:
And if this is what you end up doing, I assure you I will make sure I escape to see you multiple times. How could I not? :love:
:hug:

Hey Ali!
Long time, no see, missy. What trouble have you been getting into these days?

oh hai back at ya!

Well you can see the post i just answered ali a few back ^^^^^

Occasionally getting some new art urges going. so THAT's exciting!
and of course loving the Spring Weather/greened-up trees and flowers!:hyper::drool:

SO you got to see boi for a bit more before he had to go back to schoolz?

and you're tutoring with an ever-changing mixed up shedule? :hug:

That's great that your artistic juices are getting all excited. (that sounded far dirtier than I intended :uhoh: ). And I'm glad the new living situation is working out fairly well...after all the hell that roommate gave you, it must be very liberating to finally be free of her.
I don't know what the rules of your new place are, but I think it'd be nifty if you could do a large art piece of your own on one of the walls. If you can't paint on the wall, maybe you could hang something instead.

As for me, yes I managed to snag a few, far to brief hours with boi before he was off and far far away again. I really miss him like crazy. He was also the main person I went out and did things with (most of my friends live further away now too)....so not much excitement here.

Although, I helped a lost pup find his way home yesterday. :heart:
As for tutoring...75% of the time I enjoy it, and I like that it keeps me sharp with all things academic/sciencey. Sometimes they drive me crazy, and sometimes it frustrates me that I'm not able to help them as much as I could...because they don't give me sufficient time and stuff.

As for the crazy canceling, I told the lady who was doing it that from this point forward I would be charging a cancellation fee. Hopefully that is sufficient deterrent.

That's great that your artistic juices are getting all excited. (that sounded far dirtier than I intended :uhoh: ).

:shifty:

Ha! You should see some of the drawings I've made over the years!

And I'm glad the new living situation is working out fairly well...after all the hell that roommate gave you, it must be very liberating to finally be free of her.
I don't know what the rules of your new place are, but I think it'd be nifty if you could do a large art piece of your own on one of the walls. If you can't paint on the wall, maybe you could hang something instead.

I acually HOPE to on thin canvas hung down from the very top of the wall (in living room) hope to make a piece of trompe l'oie>
you know stuff that loks like you are looking out onto "a real landscape" out a "real window/patio/porch"etc.
Other types are where you paint up fake colums/ fancy ceilings, even fancy ceilings that THEN have Renasssciense (type) celing paintings on them as well etc!

As for me, yes I managed to snag a few, far to brief hours with boi before he was off and far far away again. I really miss him like crazy. He was also the main person I went out and did things with (most of my friends live further away now too)....so not much excitement here.

:( :hug: the missing part's not fun!

and now that most of oyur freinds liver farther away now?! :(:hug:

Although, I helped a lost pup find his way home yesterday. :heart:
As for tutoring...75% of the time I enjoy it, and I like that it keeps me sharp with all things academic/sciencey. Sometimes they drive me crazy, and sometimes it frustrates me that I'm not able to help them as much as I could...because they don't give me sufficient time and stuff.

As for the crazy canceling, I told the lady who was doing it that from this point forward I would be charging a cancellation fee. Hopefully that is sufficient deterrent.

puppy! :love:

good for you!

I'm gladdd you have a prety high level ofenjoyment with ihe tutoring. ANd good I dea to charge a cancellatrion fee if this a too repeatable situation!

it's nice to finallty catch up with you. :D :hug:

be back in a few mins

well i've rung up an extra unexpected lot of $ ( relatively speaking) here ( between the usual PGP party, Bono's dificulties and the Lost Thread ......so I better get off this Net Cafe computer well in a few I just went past the next 1$ amount of 1$/10 mins

I want to see the finale of Lost. I haven't watched the series. At all. But I have to know wtf it's all about.

I acually HOPE to on thin canvas hung down from the very top of the wall (in living room) hope to make a piece of trompe l'oie>
you know stuff that loks like you are looking out onto "a real landscape" out a "real window/patio/porch"etc.
Other types are where you paint up fake colums/ fancy ceilings, even fancy ceilings that THEN have Renasssciense (type) celing paintings on them as well etc!

:( :hug: the missing part's not fun!

and now that most of oyur freinds liver farther away now?! :(:hug:

puppy! :love:

good for you!

I'm gladdd you have a prety high level ofenjoyment with ihe tutoring. ANd good I dea to charge a cancellatrion fee if this a too repeatable situation!

Ooo! I've seen that done before. It's nifty...and I think it's nice to decorate a place with things you've made yourself...when you can. And you totally have the skillz to make something awesome!

Well, between losing touch with people and people moving away for university and all that sorta stuff...my circles not so circle like anymore. heh And it's not always so easy for me to try and get to them either. So yeah, but I manage well enough I suppose. Just makes me miss him more, sometimes.

And I figure the cancellation fee should help...and really, given the prep time I put in and the disruption it causes me, I think it's pretty fair.
But yeah, I'm glad I enjoy it and it's nice to try and help the "kids".

Just makes me miss him more, sometimes.

And I figure the cancellation fee should help...and really, given the prep time I put in and the disruption it causes me, I think it's pretty fair.
But yeah, I'm glad I enjoy it and it's nice to try and help the "kids".

:( :hug:

I would say you're entitled to a cancellation fee, especially if it's happening repeatedly!

Jess, did you ever get that pay (or lack thereof, rather) situation sorted out at work yet? They should be bending over backwards to fix it for you.

The operations manager will be in tomorrow. She will get it sorted out for sure. She was my boss downstairs and she thinks the Veep of Recruiting is an idiot for doing what he did, so she'll turn it into her mission to get me, Lex, and Becca paid. I wish my promotion cuold also go through. Soon. I'm so excited to be actually in charge, not just a stand in for when my real TL disappears. Like he has every day this week. After showing up wasted on Monday. I'm still surprised he's not fired.

I mean, I take photos of random things at work...

20052010.jpg

Although that did happen by accident.

This didn't, however...

20052010001.jpg

You can tell we had a really productive day on Friday. :yes:

Right now the only date officially postponed is SLC, though PM's statement on U2.com did say "dates", so people are assuming Anaheim is toast too...

Current rumour has Minneapolis as first date of leg, which would leave East Lansing as still going, right? :hug: At least we'll find out tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom