PGP-we're goin' nowhere but where we are it is alot of fun!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

your alittle late with the reply Wonder "British " Woman: angry:

thanks for the explanation of the difference between a squid and a quid...I was all confused: | : wink:

get outta my space and play with us: scream:: wink:

:angry:

I'm addicted to both of y'all!

Seiously!

And new boy is on myspace so that gives extra hotness......but i did mention you ladies on myspace so that consolation for my drifiting?

I loves yooooooooooou dis!!!!

:hug:

sami0201 said:

:lmao:

BG talking with a weird Irish accent :drool:

:combust:

when I am drunk sometimes I get a weird western drawl thing happening:lmao: its so stupid!!!:lmao: I sound like a rancher from Wyoming

bono_gal said:

:angry:

I'm addicted to both of y'all!

Seiously!

And new boy is on myspace so that gives extra hotness......but i did mention you ladies on myspace so that consolation for my drifiting?

I loves yooooooooooou dis!!!!

:hug:

you don't love me:sad:

your a CHEATER:angry:

so how did that new boy thing come out? are you guys going out or what?:drool:

sami0201 said:

BG talking with a weird Irish accent :drool:

now imagine that combined with Dis' wyoming rancher accent, your new york one....bono's irish one (stop for :drool: moment) and my scouse one....

put them all together and you've got my dad :lmao:

bono_gal said:

now imagine that combined with Dis' wyoming rancher accent, your new york one....bono's irish one (stop for :drool: moment) and my scouse one....

put them all together and you've got my dad :lmao:

whoever meets bono next should ask if he wants to go somewhere and swap accents:combust:

Dismantled said:

you don't love me:sad:

your a CHEATER:angry:

so how did that new boy thing come out? are you guys going out or what?:drool:

Now that would be sexy :combust:

Nope, not going out or anything! 'cos he's just a tart basically and never answered me on msn :angry:...but yeah, he's still as sexy as hell. I wont see him again till friday....so ill have to get my flirting levels up haha.....i could do with getting rid of my scabby neck....ive so got scabies or somethin. I sprayed perfume this mornin and was running round my bedroom like i was on fire :|

and i do love youuuuu :heart:....so sexaaaaaaay. :combust:

bono_gal said:

Now that would be sexy :combust:

Nope, not going out or anything! 'cos he's just a tart basically and never answered me on msn :angry:...but yeah, he's still as sexy as hell. I wont see him again till friday....so ill have to get my flirting levels up haha.....i could do with getting rid of my scabby neck....ive so got scabies or somethin. I sprayed perfume this mornin and was running round my bedroom like i was on fire :|

and i do love youuuuu :heart:....so sexaaaaaaay. :combust:

omg!! you have scabies and he hasn't asked you out yet!!!:shocked: what is wrong wiht that boy!!!

Scabies:drool:

yes get your flirting levels up!! but not too much:wink:

sami0201 said:

where is your dad from? :eyebrow:

He's from belfast originally.....d'north as they say in ireland :lol:

But he's lived in arkansaas (if thats even how you spell it)

he lived in new york aswell but he's spent the past 16 years in liverpool.

He lived in london and birmingham too.....so basically we have one very :censored: up accent!

You can tell he's irish though....thats the strongest out of them all :yes:

Dismantled said:

omg!! you have scabies and he hasn't asked you out yet!!!: shocked: what is wrong wiht that boy!!!

Scabies: drool:

: lmao:

yes get your flirting levels up!! but not too much:wink:

I know....i mean its basically sex on a plate isnt it? :tsk:....i mean what more could you want, scabies aswell as coughing up lungs....god!

Nah, i dont overly flirt.....ive called him sexy in his pictures but thats the strongest ive gone.....whenever i see him, i only give him a sweet smile and he either goes a bit shy or goes all confident cos he's with his friends and winks at me...oo-err.

He wont ask me out....i know these guys all too well. To tell you the truth i dont really care if he does or not.....i need to get myself better rather than worrying about guys :yes:

OMG.....this turkish guy added me before....he said...

"hello, i think you're beautifil. how are you?"

i was like :lmao:

and then he said "you want the secks?"

I was like oh :censored:in hell....how funny?

Internet freaks are a laugh eh?

uhhh uhhhhhhhh *points and drools:drool:

BonoVegasStretch.jpg
[/IMG]

I just put him on my christmas list:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom