PGP-we're goin' nowhere but where we are it is alot of fun!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

:hug: I know exactly how you feel. I've been really down the past few days now that Tori is in hibernation until 2007 and I'm not seeing any more U2 shows. :sigh:

I guess the only thing we can do is appreciate the wonderful opportunities and memories we've had and hold on to them until the next tour. We still have each other! :hug:

:yes: :hug: :heart:

Thanks girls. :hug:

What I need to do is stop sitting around feeling sorry for myself, and try to come up with a plan to get there. Failing that, I should just appreciate the wonderful experiences I've had.

bonoishot said:

am i just weird and sad then for feeling how i am :rejectuhoh:

No, not at all :hug:

I'm just doing my best not to think about it! :laugh:

I am the Queen of Denial :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
I'm ok SG, thanks for asking. :hug: Kind of down like VP...but trying to shake it off.

How are you?

Bleh! :yuck: But I could be worse. And I'm glad to have you guys here to chat with at the moment

FlyYourKite said:

:hug: I know exactly how you feel. I've been really down the past few days now that Tori is in hibernation until 2007 and I'm not seeing any more U2 shows. :sigh:

I guess the only thing we can do is appreciate the wonderful opportunities and memories we've had and hold on to them until the next tour. We still have each other! :hug:

:hug:

i need some of your attitude :up::heart:

hi Fly! :hug:

Dis is back :drool: :wave:

Jem you aren't weird!! I already know that I'm gonna be crying after the Miami show because I still don't have tickets to another show and it kills me that they are gonna be in Miami and I won't be there!! :sad: :reject: and to top it all off the tour dvd comes out the day of Miami 2 :sad:

p.s. My dad still hasn't put up the tickets on ebay because I'm waiting to see if a trade works...and I'm not reminding him :lmao: :evil:

maybe we will get stuck with them :drool: watch even if we get stuck with them he won't go :lol: :|

VintagePunk said:
Dis! :hug:

Post-concert, not-sure-if-I'm-going-to-make-it-to-any-more-this-tour blues. :(

VP:drool: :drool:

post u2 concert depression:sigh: experienced it many times:sad:

girls:hug: just be thankful you even got to go:yes:

but I understand:(

Dismantled said:
why is everyone feeling down?:(

Post-tour depression already setting in and it's not even over yet. :lol: I'm pathetic. :reject:

Oh and I am totally weird. I never ever cry during concerts even though I am totally euphoric and "in" the moment...people were crying during Miss Sarajevo and One and I felt like a heartless bitch :lmao: It's after the concert that I cry though. I guess it doesn't sink in until after or something.

sami0201 said:

Jem you aren't weird!! I already know that I'm gonna be crying after the Miami show because I still don't have tickets to another show and it kills me that they are gonna be in Miami and I won't be there!! :sad: :reject: and to top it all off the tour dvd comes out the day of Miami 2 :sad:

Sami :hug: i kinda understand how you feel with being in dublin while there were gigs on
how dare they release it that day :angry: :hug:

why is everyone feeling down?

were a happy bunch today dis

:lmao:

pre post tour misery :(

:lol:

to everyone experience tour misery:hug:

too help you feel better:evil:

BonoVegasStretch.jpg
[/IMG]

I cannot keep my eyes off of it!!!:combust:

VintagePunk said:
SG, I meant to tell you, I tried to sleep last night and couldn't. Got surfing, and found your story Touch! :drool:

I stayed up and read the whole thing. :shame:

:laugh: that was the story I was working on when I first joined you girls in the PGP! :hyper:

It was that story that swayed me from being an Adam girl to an Adam/Larry girl

FlyYourKite said:

Post-tour depression already setting in and it's not even over yet. :lol: I'm pathetic. :reject:

Oh and I am totally weird. I never ever cry during concerts even though I am totally euphoric and "in" the moment...people were crying during Miss Sarajevo and One and I felt like a heartless bitch :lmao: It's after the concert that I cry though. I guess it doesn't sink in until after or something.

I do the exact same thing! I cried ONCE in all five of my concerts, and that was a tear or two, not big sobs. That was when they played MLK the day after Rosa Parks died

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao:

im just the same :hug:

i get a bit watery eyed during sometimes and maybe one or 2 other songs but dont actually cry during the gig

VintagePunk said:
Other people can go to a few shows, have some fun, then go back to normal life. Why can't I?? :reject:

because U2 means so much too you:hug: and you've met some wonderful friends because of them:hug::yes:

thats it:angry: we just all need to move in together:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I do the exact same thing! I cried ONCE in all five of my concerts, and that was a tear or two, not big sobs. That was when they played MLK the day after Rosa Parks died

:heart: That would have been such a touching moment. Good to hear I'm not totally crazy though :lol: My mom had this big smile on her face and asked me how it was when she picked me up after meeting up with you girls when the show was over...and when I started explaining everything that's when I started crying. :lmao: You should have seen her face. I was like "No I'm happy, really!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom