PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, well I did get my GAs in the presale luckily, but it looks like I'll be doing 2/4 amsterdam shows this time. At least I get to see them I guess. :)

And this place has started to be more crowded. Newbies and loonies coming out of the woodworks, always entertaining. :wink:

I remember back in the ZooTV/Zooropa days you had to send what you wanted via the fan club by mail and even when the cheque had cleared you never knew what day or typeof ticket you had until they arrived about a week before the gig .... that was stressful :|

Although i did pick up tickets in general sale and sell what i didn't need...

:giggle: GG loooves new people

:uhoh:

The PGP is starting to come out of its frozen state too, which IMHO is the best part.

Stay positive, Dazz. I'm with you on the fact it's really greedy. Who knows, sometimes tickets are released as we get closer to the concert date. You never know, maybe more GA's will open up? Keep checking.

Thanks Rhian

oh u bet I'll keeping my eyes out for GA as the tour goes on and gets closer to NYC

:skulks: in... hello everyone I hope everyone was able to get tickets .Listened to SOI in full today and I seem to love this album as much as I did at first listen. CHEERS!

:skulksout:

:lol: glad you are enjoying it, YBORCITY

I need to give it another listen or two. This is the first time i haven't instantly loved a U2 album, so it's thrown me for a loop. :reject: I've only listened to it a couple times. I don't hate it, but I think I need to listen again. There is one song on there I love, and I loved it right away, so I'm happy about that.

And I did get tickets, so I'm super happy about that. :D

:hmm: fascinating! :hug:

Over time it's turned out for me that Music trumps Lyrics a lot.
OF course I love it :applaud: when the lyrics and music mesh beautifully!!!

On this album and I don't have it yet i've have been too busy or too short a time here at art to listen to it . I have listened to the first "side" ? 8 times
but my time would run out and I'd miss the second "side" hslf the time! :lol: :|

Some I fell in love w instantly - Miracle, Iris, Song for Someone, Crystal Ball & Lucifer's Hands Melodies in front but I love some of the lyrics too!

For me the interesting thing that for some of the songs
It's the Lyrics are propelling the song for me and making it melodically moreinteresting!!.

I'll tell you what: I'm so furious that I would like to smack someone at the number of tickets for re-sale on eBay at outrageous prices. Feckin' eejits. :angry:

Me & Ms Purrl >>> :madwife: :madwife: ------> TM+ (their very own resale site!)

Just went to see the last Hobbit movie. They started with the usual trailer thingys before the actual movie started. Now I want to see the new Star Wars movie :giggle:

I'm such a bloody nerd sometimes.
Stupid dad for allowing me to grow up with Cartoon Network, Disney, Star Wars, and other various things that tale a run with your imagination . :giggle:

:skulks: in... hello everyone I hope everyone was able to get tickets .Listened to SOI in full today and I seem to love this album as much as I did at first listen. CHEERS!

:skulksout:

I decided to put on Films of Innocence while couponing at the library (free wifi!!) and it was the first time I'd listened to the album from start to finish lately...it's still just as stunning as it was on first listen. In fact, I swear I am more in love with it. I can't wait to see these songs live... *happy sigh*

It's a damn shame that TM and LN screwed over the fans with this resale bullshit, but I have faith that it'll sort itself out (or Mullen will go all Angry!Mullen!Smash on them....)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Just went to see the last Hobbit movie. They started with the usual trailer thingys before the actual movie started. Now I want to see the new Star Wars movie :giggle:

Stupid dad for allowing me to grow up with Cartoon Network, Disney, Star Wars, and other various things that tale a run with your imagination . :giggle:

:reject: I still need to see the 2nd as well. Just haven't had the time to watch it..

:reject: I still need to see the 2nd as well. Just haven't had the time to watch it..

Doesn't matter when you watch it. Maybe we can hold a marathon in september :wink:
The last one is quite enjoyable. :up: Lots of nice plot twists. :up:
Lots of New Zealand, and the CGI work, costumes and make up of any of the films never dissapoint.

Only cons are heartache because I' wanna have as much fun as I had in NZ

I'm just hoping I get the chance to see the final Hobbit movie in theaters this time :rolleyes: :sigh: :lol:

words will not do for how cheated i feel right
with those TM+ resale crap

so what IS it now?

10 - 15 Mins of available GA tixs at face available at Face Value

then whichever amount were put aside for resale or other reasons poof off they go into Resale Land!!???!!!

that's SOOOO greedy and Incredibly UNFAIR!!!:scream::scream: :mad:

Someone on the tix 101 or Here's what happen to the tickets thread(s)

#white peoples problems! :angry:

i've seen some afro-americans at shows !

and what about U2Brother? :)

lets see how that person would feel if they didn't get something they really realllllllyyy wnted :D

what do you mean by white people's problems, Dazz? :lol:

How have you been, btw? :hug:

I think she was quoting what someone else said in another thread. :hmm: Though I can't say for sure since I didn't see it myself, so she will have to confirm that.

:wave:

Dang it's 2:33 AM. better go to bed!! :lol:

:wave:

I can't get into the film elves. I love the novel characters, but Legolas is such a fairy. Like it's just too much femme.

I finished out all my classes with good grades, and I plan on celebrating this weekend with an absolute glut of fandom. I found the Berlin era fic that I'd lost the other day on the other hard drive :dancing: and I read a (smutless) chapter of Anything at All out loud to my writing class today. They really liked it. :D

PS, I've been doing a career retrospective of U2 with my kids, watching a 3 or 4 videos and live takes from each album in chronological order. After watching Under a Blood Red Sky and laughing about their funny clothes, especially Adam's hair and striped trousers, my seven year old son wants to know why 'men's weiners are so fat' and my daughter wants to know why I make cooing noises every time baby Edge is on camera.

:shh:

who the hell or what is legolas ?

lassie made of legos ?

*disclaimer

watched lotr movies in total for bout 25 mins and missed all thor things and so on :lol:

who the hell or what is legolas ?

lassie made of legos ?

*disclaimer

watched lotr movies in total for bout 25 mins and missed all thor things and so on :lol:

the one who looks like a fairy.
legolas-750x400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom