PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I get a message saying they are using a file format that is not recognized. :huh: (it says .gif) so I have no idea what the problem is.

I get a message saying they are using a file format that is not recognized. :huh: (it says .gif) so I have no idea what the problem is.

Maybe try saving them to your computer, renaming them as

makeupsomefilename.gif and try again?

I'm having the worse luck tonight. Tumblr gives me a message that there is no user with your name there... dutchessdm... right? :scream:

By the way domo, someone in another thread mentioned that they heard there is a pic of Larry or Edge on the inside sleeve of the vinyl and are wondering if it's true... is it anything new? :hmm:

I don't really understand whats wrong then :uhoh: I feel you. I'll try and find out asap. Going to grab the vinyl for ya .

Ah k thanks. I wonder why they heard that there was a pic of only Larry or Edge. Weird.

Ok so I have no idea why Tumblr says you don't exist. I was able to follow you through your link, but when I go on my blog and search for you, it says they don't recognize that user name. :angry:
Did you say you are following my blog? :hmm: Trying to figure this out...

All of them are on the inside of the sleeve as well. Its this exact same photo that you see when opening the vinyl. You pretty much only see Edge and Larry because they are on the sides. But Bono and Adam ate in there too :giggle: Funny , I didn't notice.

Maybe I should start a new tumblr account and not have so many split accounts. :grumpy:

Wicked! Hope it arrives soon. The white vinyl is really something. And they put Larry's tattoo on it.

Wicked! Hope it arrives soon. The white vinyl is really something. And they put Larry's tattoo on it.

Cool! :D

And that's funny about the pic inside. I was wondering if it was something like that where you couldn't really see Adam and Bono. :giggle:

When I look for you on Tumblr...
ScreenShot2014-10-13at114053PM.png~original

:huh:

My vinyl says guaranteed delivery on 14th. I hope so! I'm going to go out and buy the deluxe cd tomorrow too. I ordered the vinyl because I didn't want to take a chance of not finding it in stores, but I wanted to actually go out and get the cd myself. :D I wonder if Starbucks is selling again? :hmm: That's where I bought NLOTH. :lol:

:lmao: Never heard of "IT"

Stupid tip, maybe capitals at the DM part.
Starbucks? Really. Wow. Sellouts :tsk: Same for me , I was scared of not being able to find one later. Hence the vinyl.

I'm out in the shops today and will be picking up the vinyl even though I don't have a turntable at the moment. Happy birthday to me!

My deluxe cd is on its way! Been tracking it on amazon off and on all night (sleep? What's that?)

Going to get the vinyl towards the holidays since we're still catching up from the move last month. We have one local record shop left and he's already said he'll carry it. So I'm going to buy from him once we're settled in.

Happy release day to the US!

And happy bday Jeevey! Best gift ever am I right? :hyper:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

It is!
Except...somebody... in my bunk.

Do you know of any major retailers that to vinyl these days?

Best Buy or FYE might do vinyl...I've not bought "new" vinyl since my parents bought records in the 80s. (I was a wee thing then.) I recently started looking for used U2 vinyl at secondhand and vintage shops. I don't have a turntable currently so my wanting SoI is more about having it in the collection - for now.

My mom actually has my vinyl collection at her house...it's mostly my dad's records from the 60s and 70s since he left those in my care after he and my mom divorced. Now that we've finally a bigger place I am hoping to transport it here at long last.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Happy Birthday, Jeevey! Enjoy the day!

Can't wait to get the CD. It's arriving in the mail today! YAY!

I do miss going into a record store to buy vinyl. I loved holding that record in my hands and spending hours looking at the artwork, liner notes, inside sleeve, listening to the snap, crackles and pops through headphones, etc. I still have a lot of my U2 albums however a lot of the rare stuff is long gone.

Hmm...thinking I will get the vinyl after all....

I'm out in the shops today and will be picking up the vinyl even though I don't have a turntable at the moment. Happy birthday to me!

Happy B-Day Jeevey! and who cares:D Vinyl looks cool anyway. :shifty: With or without turntable.

Jeevey is your birthday today? (I don't see you on the Interference bday page) but maybe I'm blind. Happy birthday! :D

Domo, yeah I have no idea what's up with Tumbr. It just keeps telling me you don't exist. :(

My vinyl will arrive in today's mail, but I need to head out and find the cd at a shop. :hmm:

I think I have a new avatar :lol: and this is for jeevey and CK for their Bdays.

cucumber.png

cucumber2.png

Back
Top Bottom