PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:doh: Weird, I could have sworn I followed you ages ago but I just checked and had to hit the follow button so I don't know what happened. Anyway... did you check the file size of your gifs?

Some of them are huge, it's true. Here's the funny thing; I want to edit them with my gif making app, but it won't open .gif files!

dame-edna.jpg

tumblr_ndlzg3Msvo1qi26h7o3_250.gif

:drool: To be that lucky couch. :lol: Was awesome. Miracle sounded absolute shite to me but that was probably becuase me telly speakers are shite..

Love those gifs !

Dazz they are talking about Robert Downey Jr., I'm sure you know who that is! He's always been well known in the US, even since his teen days I guess.

OH! :lol:
of course then, thanks!

And on another note Comet :)

I finally got my Library Privileges back.... :hyper::love:

So i'm reading the HP series at last!
Not quite in order :lol:but that's OK since I've seen all the movies
the big library in Da Bronx had
GOF (fini'd) & OOTP (which I just finished last night)

Then from one of big Manhattan Libraries Weds
I got TSS (fini'd) & THBP

I'm debating whether to find TCOS and POA and read those BEfORE
I read THBP

ANd of course I will read TDH... Last

fascinating to see how things are different (and same)
I love seeing more stuff about the adult characters

Just in case for who've not read the series and want to...
WOW I was horrified to read how Bitch Dolores & Crew ?roped and dragged Hagrid away :angry: under the cover of darkness (tho The OWLs Astronomy group saw it all!) and OMG hitting Prof McGonegal with 4 Stunning Spells at once :ohmy:
On the funny side- The Swamp on ? 3rd floor conjured up :lol::lol:

With my highly active Imagination (it's like an internal 'Holodeck') and seeing the Movies I was "seeing" the whole thing unfold!

FBP is one of the best, together with the last two.. They are amazing.
All the books are more amazing than the movies anyway. :up: Have fun reading them Dazz.

ah I have to disagree a bit domo...

I read LOR when I was ? 11 or twelve. I love those books :love:
drew scenes from them into my ? early 30's and did some about 7 yrs ago I have to re-find (only partial sketches but very cool).

AND I love PJ's LOR Movies just as much! :hyper:

Did I miss anything yesterday? :crack:

was at another planet/galaxy. Had a wicked gig yesterday. And thanks to my presspass, I have some lovely pics as well I think.

Footy team won again. :heart:

Beutifull starry night.

Sometimes life ain't so bad :cute:

:grumpy: Yea... your team won indeed.

Still convinced you guys are getting the championship this year. We just... don't work anymore without Daley and Siem. :(

I hope so. Would be so nice after a 10 yr drought.. But never say never Gg , your club has a nose for last minute runs to the top.

and we still have a lot of injuries in the team.

As long as the cup isnt going to Rotterdam where fine right?!

We only won because of the brilliant sudden amazing midfielder. We had Anita before, Blind last year... and now we haven't gotten that security yet. If Zimling or Viergever aren't going to get better in that role, we're fucked.

But yeah. As long as there's no party on the Coolsingel, I'm cool. You guys can have it. :wink:

Thankyou , thankyou :wink:

I'm amazed by Jetro Willems again. He's back with a vengeance. 2 amazing goals, brilliant passes. Nobody know's why he's a back:lol:.

I think an interview of Adam and Edge was broadcast yesterday Domo but I have not heard it yet. There's a link in the promo tour thread somewhere, but good luck wading through that! If I find it I'll post it.

In fact, I wonder if all these promo appearance links should go in the youtube thread? I don't think anyone's been doing it yet.

Nice idea Jeevey. I think Graham Norton at least , puts the show on youtube.. The rest might be harder to find due to restrictions.

Axver has been putting links from the promo tour over on U2gigs. Maybe if I get bored and lonely this weekend I will move some over here.

Very cool GIFs :applaud:

Hey Jeevey, could you create four Gifs of them wearing the funny eyeglasses?
Each one of them put on a cool funny face. Its hilarious!
One of the best moments up to now inthis promo-tour. At least they
making people forget about that Apple thing and showing their good side.

Back
Top Bottom