PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also , just a little sidenote. Thise photo's from the MTV award show are great. Love that profile poc of Edge especcially. And the set in general looks better on picture than it did on video. With the smoke etc. :heart:

Mspurrrl, Lol that article reads so.. Weird.

^

Meanwhile in Germany :

cow-shades2.jpg

m_3868124_X6jWtARirSTy.jpg

wnd_4e214b8440368f64672122f7d8f095f3.jpg

pd2756829.jpg

Comet, I saw you posted the boksing glove scene of Arrow! I never knew you watched that show! DC for the win.:applaud:

Comet, I saw you posted the boksing glove scene of Arrow! I never knew you watched that show! DC for the win.:applaud:

I do. That scene, omg. :lol:

Do you watch The Flash? The two shows are tied together with characters crossing over into each other's episodes. Currently I enjoy the Flash show more. :giggle:

I do. That scene, omg. :lol:

Do you watch The Flash? The two shows are tied together with characters crossing over into each other's episodes. Currently I enjoy the Flash show more. :giggle:

Yes :lol: I do. I enjoy both! There is one thing I don't like about Arrow and thats Laurel Lace. :giggle:
Apart from that. Felicity Smoak is the most awesome female character I've seen in a while. And she's in Both. Barry too. And them together :cute:

Yes :lol: I do. I enjoy both! There is one thing I don't like about Arrow and thats Laurel Lace. :giggle:
Apart from that. Felicity Smoak is the most awesome female character I've seen in a while. And she's in Both. Barry too. And them together :cute:

I love Barry! I watch Arrow mostly because my daughter is watching and we like it well enough to keep watching. But we were both surprised at how great The Flash is. So far they are doing a great job with the show and we like it more than Arrow now. :D

I literally was recently talked out of taking up bike riding because of injury potential "at your age." Dammit Bono!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Yeah , most 80 year olds still ride bicycles here.
They even have special cycling training sessions for the elderly.

Also, they modify bicycles with extra lowlow " step on" features for those stubborn (newly transplanted )hip joints.

I think Bono needs a session or two. He surely must be as bad at cycling as he is in driving. :lmao:

Fallon + The Roots was funny :giggle:

Only Bono would think of biking in Central Park IN NOVEMBER. :doh: This aint Eze, honey!

Seriously, I'm just grateful he's okay. Good on Fallon & The Roots for filling in. Wonder what they'll do the rest of the week? :hmm:

Real life's been hectic, I miss it here. Luckily my phone data plan got doubled for the next few months so I can spend more time online. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Holy crap I just read the article about his injuries. :uhoh: 5 hours of emergency surgery and 11 separate fractures including one in his face? Yikes! :ohmy:

Yeah, he must have been hit by something, or biked into something. A bit of pavement shouldn't be able to sustain that kind of injuries.

Open bone fractures are pretty horrible. He's must be in a lot of pain.

Not to be annoying or something but I really wanna know what happened.
I did not expect it to be this bad. :reject:

Also, apparently Adele slammed Bono for his "tax evasion" and being a part of Band Aid 30.:huh: Seems very unlike her to do such a thing. So I'm not sure its a bit of BS made up by the press.

Holy crap I just read the article about his injuries. :uhoh: 5 hours of emergency surgery and 11 separate fractures including one in his face? Yikes! :ohmy:

Well that certainly explains the cancellation. I cant even. He had to have hit something. Had to. There's no other explanation. I'm even more grateful that he's alright. We can wait for a tour. We've done it before...B needs to get well. And he really needs to slow down! This is the second major incident in a week and the 2nd massive surgery in less than 5 years!!! Bono, honey, we want you around a while longer! Take it easy!!!!

I think we all just thought ( thanks to the initial reports as well) that it couldn't be as bad as last injury.

Didn't see this coming!

:ohmy::ohmy: :yikes:

Holy shit I had NO idea! (ugh this library computer is doing weird stuff with my text ( and that was after it suddenly turned into typing Chinese!:huh: t hit some button and boing! )

It was mentioned briefly that he had a cycling accident, had to have surgery and u2 was cancelling fallon.

ANd because iHAVEN'T BEEN OUT OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD SINCE SAT (UNUSUAL BUT LOW ON CARFARE$SAVING FOR 7-DAYTHIS SAT) CRAP

OOOPS
sorry for teh caps loock 

Anyway fuck, yikes 11 fractures!!!

:ohmy:

:lol::lol:

wtf I'm NOYTeven USING the Font change menu!!!

Only Bono would think of biking in Central Park IN NOVEMBER. :doh: This aint Eze, honey!

Seriously, I'm just grateful he's okay. Good on Fallon & The Roots for filling in. Wonder what they'll do the rest of the week? :hmm:

Real life's been hectic, I miss it here. Luckily my phone data plan got doubled for the next few months so I can spend more time online. :)

:lol:

oh, c'monnnn CK there's NO Sno or ice on the ground yet!!

He's been bycyling in CPfor years now! :D

glad we might see more of you CK! :yes:

It explains the silence and lack of info the first few days. Sending healing thoughts and prayers his way.

Back
Top Bottom