PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All in good fun ofcourse ^

I'm waiting for the 60 minutes interview to pop up. :wave:

20141030_080915.jpg

LilCK is ZooTv Bono for Halloween.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Omygod that reminds me of Gengar! Wich instanly makes it awesome!

What's a Gengar? :ohmy:

A Pokemon? :hmm:

:lol: Yes.

:nerd: They are Ghost Pokemon, (my fave) and they usually appear in the series to cause all kinds of mayhem and fun.

Goolish would be a good word. I mean it would be obvious you carved them out becuase they fit the theme :lmao:

That moment you just took over the weekend shift for a colleage that is not feelig well, and your neighbours suddenly appear to have a Garden BBQ /party, with really loud and drunk people.LMAO.

Thank god I'm okay with missing some sleep.

:lol: Yes.

:nerd: They are Ghost Pokemon, (my fave) and they usually appear in the series to cause all kinds of mayhem and fun.

Goolish would be a good word. I mean it would be obvious you carved them out becuase they fit the theme :lmao:

Ha! Well I don't know anything about Pokemons, but I thought maybe it was what you meant! And I hadn't a clue when I sat down to make that pumpkin. Just took the knife and started cutting out the eys and mouth with no idea what it would look like. :lol:

Wow, I'm impressed with your carving skills. Mine always look like they were done by a six year old!

Wow, I'm impressed with your carving skills. Mine always look like they were done by a six year old!

Thanks! LOL. That is if you mean the monsterish one. I did that one in like 5 minutes. The Bono one took a bit longer. :reject: :wink:

Holy shit I tought that wasn't even real Comet. Props on your carving skills too then :ohmy:

And lol. You are a natural @ carving out gengars

:D Ah i see it now for sure!

Holy shit I tought that wasn't even real Comet. Props on your carving skills too then :ohmy:

And lol. You are a natural @ carving out gengars

Yeah I made Fly Bono about 8 years ago. (I messed up his nose though and no way to fix it so he looks a little funny.) He wasn't the most difficult pumpkin I ever made though. That would be the Frankenstein's Monster I did in '96. :lol: Now that was tough. I don't have the patience for that anymore though!

Frankensteinmonsterpumpkinbyme1996.jpg~original

I need to spend more time on this site. Love the new album. Love the new U2 era!

Howdy stranger! :wave:

I need to spend more time on this site. Love the new album. Love the new U2 era!

You are welcome to do so! Nice to meet you! And I really like the new album as well. :up:

@ GG: :cute: So cute. Together with Haunter of course.

@ Comet: Wowee :D Lovely. I should give it a go next year since halloween is finally getting a bit more popular over here.

Back
Top Bottom