PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One more from JJ. He was on it like a rocket.

tumblr_ndlzg3Msvo1qi26h7o3_250.gif

i loved that they debuted Volcano, even if its not one of my faves. I was bummed about them not playing california. But apparently someone who was in the studio for the taping of the show, JUST TWEETED THEY PLAYED CALIFORNIA and its being broadcasted friday, when the rest of the ahow airs. :hyper::faint:

So who is Elvis?

Former owner and creator of Interference. He sold Interference to the current owner (I believe Andy is his name) some years ago.

I met Elvis (Joel) at an Interference get together in Vegas once, with Sicy. :D

Interpol on joolz.. Aaah , fond memories of the snoozefest during their set. Gg actually sleepig in the GA :giggle:

I appreciatie their albums. But hearing them live .. is just too much repetetive songs. And their monotone front man.

I know that Dazz. I'm just a bit sceptical. After all, the tour was gonna happen last summer right? And this june... I'll believe it when I see it officially and will happily admit that Joel was right, if it turns out he is. But for now I choose to not believe anything. That way I won't get dissappointed when it's not happening. Like with a certain album not coming out the gazillion times it was rumoured to.

Back
Top Bottom