PGP-we're blushing RED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww she really is so pretty :love:

You feel the same way that my mom does about her kitty Haley :). Those two are so close and when she's upset he will come over and put his paw on her shoulder and kiss her. Just amazes me how animals can sense emotions like that. Your babies are extremely lucky to have a mommy like you :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:
Awww she really is so pretty :love:

You feel the same way that my mom does about her kitty Haley :). Those two are so close and when she's upset he will come over and put his paw on her shoulder and kiss her. Just amazes me how animals can sense emotions like that. Your babies are extremely lucky to have a mommy like you :hug:

Both my cats are like that too....when they notice that any one of us are in an emotinal stress....they will try to act cute to attract our attention so that we feel better.

Hi Weldy :hug: thanks hon. How are you?

Thanks BB :heart: My kitties both do that when I cry BV has actually licked away my tears- and BV also gets very concerned when I sing :lol: :wink:

Brit - what do you want to know about Bono? I bet I can tell you :wink:

Edge is the only band member on whom my knowledge is slightly shaky, even with him I can answer most questions :lol:

And I don't think Adam would like me having a Bono related 'title' :lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Hi Weldy :hug: thanks hon. How are you?

Thanks BB :heart: My kitties both do that when I cry BV has actually licked away my tears- and BV also gets very concerned when I sing :lol: :wink:

Brit - what do you want to know about Bono? I bet I can tell you :wink:

Edge is the only band member on whom my knowledge is slightly shaky, even with him I can answer most questions :lol:

And I don't think Adam would like me having a Bono related 'title' :lol:

I have much to learn. It would be immeasurably beneficial to all involved if you chose to apply for a position with BRI. Please see the thread here in PLEBANs about said topic. LOL.

Guess you'll have to do your own research, then as I said - I don't care to participate

which shouldn't surprise anyone - I tend to keep to myself over here in the PGP and the RSOC - with the occassional MOOBDAY to mix things up

I'm very anti-social :grumpy:

Who are you kidding, Bri, you're the one with all the positions :sexywink:

:hug: I'm glad you're here, even if you are procrastinating. We can do it together :shifty: Procrastinate, that is :sexywink:

How are you feeling tonight?

Back
Top Bottom