PGP-we're blushing RED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww I missed Kaf and also Sami's pictures lol.

Hi everyone :hug:

DG you really are a a beautiful girl and I hope everything get's straightened out for you :hug:

Ms Carmel where have you been hiding out at young lady? lol

Going off topic, for a second, as I've been poring over by "U2 by U2" book a bit..:shifty: obsessively in the 24 hrs. since I've gotten it...I have to say this might be the greatest Bono quote ever...from page 29: Bono: "I thought Edge had the most extraordinary head-he looked like an Apache Indian."

BonosBaby12 said:
Awww I missed Kaf and also Sami's pictures lol.

Hi everyone :hug:

DG you really are a a beautiful girl and I hope everything get's straightened out for you :hug:

Ms Carmel where have you been hiding out at young lady? lol

I have been around, got a bit of a cold due to this damp wet weather.:hug: How are you?

kafrun said:
Time for me to head out and pick up something for dinner :hmm:

:hug:s to all my PLEBA girls :wave:

:wave: Later Kaf, and everyone eles who is leaving. I hope to catch you later on tonight:hug:

U2isthebest said:

Carmel!! How have u been? did u get the Adam-candy I left u on Myspace the other night? :shifty: I've been way enjoying "U2 by U2" and ZOO TV:drool:

:ohmy: I need to check my myspace mail. I never go on there. Whenever I do I get bombarded with creepy people. But I will take that risk tonight. I want to see some Adam candy:yes:

Thank you Brit:hug:

Carmelu2fan said:

:ohmy: I need to check my myspace mail. I never go on there. Whenever I do I get bombarded with creepy people. But I will take that risk tonight. I want to see some Adam candy:yes:

Thank you Brit:hug:

Eww:barf: I hate creepy Mypace ppl. Ever since I put pics. up, I've been invited to join about 4 cybersex groups...:yikes: :yuck: :shame:

Back
Top Bottom