PGP-we're blushing RED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Btw - SG, spotted any blue two door Hondas with Ontario license plates semi-speeding around your area? :wink: My sister found out on Mon that she passed her dentist hygenist license exam, and left for Big Rapids today to drop off some sheet that they need to send to the licensing people so she can get her official paper *g* Or if you spotted a woman who looked like a shorter gray haired version of me, that would be Mom :lol:

I'm trying to decide on my next tattoo - it's either Faith Hope Love, in Irish, with a celtic cross in between the words, or Storyteller in Irish - with either a cross or a celtic knot of some sort I think :hmm:

this is a rough mock up of the first one:
faithhopelove2.jpg

this is storyteller:
tat224.jpg

Drea said:

Fun - except the girls had to listen to me vent for a bit when I got there :lol: I won't repeat here what I called my boss, but Laura looked rather surprised and offered me a(n alcoholic) cider :wink: :giggle: I didn't drink much of it, but it was the thought that counts *snerk*

You drank?!? :ohmy:

But you didn't get drunk? :sad:

There goes my evening entertainment. :sigh:

:p

~BrightestStar~ said:

You drank?!? :ohmy:

But you didn't get drunk? :sad:

There goes my evening entertainment. :sigh:

:p

:p I had much more alcohol than that on Fri night, fyi :p

1)It was fermented pear cider and *man* was it sour...
2)I wouldn't get drunk at s'n'b if I'd wanted to get drunk, I would've done it Fri at Knitters' Pub Night (aka Drunken Knit Night) :wink:
3)I have to be at work at 8:30 am - drinking SO not a good idea in that case :giggle:

Hi girls :wave: :heart:

All the pet pictures were so cute! :love:

SG where are you thinking of getting the new tattoo?

I'm working on designs for a new one for my best friend and I to have done before I move.

Russty Cat said:
Hi girls :wave: :heart:

All the pet pictures were so cute! :love:

SG where are you thinking of getting the new tattoo?

I'm working on designs for a new one for my best friend and I to have done before I move.

Hi! :hug: I heard the good news :hyper: I'll say an extra prayer for you tonight, that everything goes smoothly :heart:

I think if I get "Creideamh Dóchas Grá" I'll have it wraparound my lower leg, just above the ankle (On the opposite leg as my other tat) and if I go with "scéalaí" I'll probably put it on the back of my right shoulder

Russty! :hug:
I saw the good news! I've got my fingers crossed for ya.

Sad_Girl said:
Night BB :hug: sweet dreams

No :lmao:

Much like Bono, he apparantly wasn't too interested in learning his native language :wink:

:lol:!!!

Tsk, what is it with the Irish not wanting to learn irish?

I recall Mullen4Prez finding it rather distasteful too.

Altho, from what I undertstand, it's a rather complex language...

One page down! :happy:
:grumpy:

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, weldy - I thought I missed something somewhere - didn't realize you'd edited

Russty - what sort of design are you thinking?

I can't wait to see yours! They both sound fabulous. I think you should get both. :wink:

We are talking about getting this

Luckenbooth.jpg

which is a scottish symbol of love and friendship. We would put an R in the middle of the hearts to stand for both of our names.

Or an R surronded by a Raven and a cat, which also have to do with our names.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes about the house. Hopefully we will hear back in the morning from the other party. B also had a job interview today and talked to another gal about a good job and they are supposed to talk again tomorrow. :dance: Wooohooo! I might actually get to see him in a couple weeks. :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
OMg, I don't know how you girls get tattoos. I sadly don't think I'd ever be able to do it...
I'd prob cry when they pulled out the needle...and then run for it :lol:

Seriously, I'm such a needle wimp, I can barely stand the freakin flu shot. :reject:

I use to be the same way. But after having three babies and giving myself shots all the time its a piece of cake. :laugh:

I gave myself a shot on Monday and I swear 10 years ago I would have never been able to do that. I use to cry at the sight of needles. :giggle:

Night Drea! :hug:

Russty Cat said:

I can't wait to see yours! They both sound fabulous. I think you should get both. :wink:

We are talking about getting this

Luckenbooth.jpg

which is a scottish symbol of love and friendship. We would put an R in the middle of the hearts to stand for both of our names.

Or an R surronded by a Raven and a cat, which also have to do with our names.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes about the house. Hopefully we will hear back in the morning from the other party. B also had a job interview today and talked to another gal about a good job and they are supposed to talk again tomorrow. :dance: Wooohooo! I might actually get to see him in a couple weeks. :heart:

That's really pretty! :love:

Rather reminiscent of the Claddaugh symbol too.

Back
Top Bottom