PGP...... We'd love Bono to snuggle up beside us on a cold winters' nite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well girls&boy, i'm going to get off to bed now, so have fun and i'll see yas tom nite :D

Hi&bye Weldy&i'm not surprised you're not talkative while watching about what that bastard did :mad: :madspit:

Nite then everyone :wave: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Sounds like me with EVERY BOY I've ever liked :lol:

Grr!!

Ive only ever reeeeaally like 3 guys before....

This guy anthony when i was in high school, aww, i :heart: him....he's such a great friend, but we've sort of lost contact now! He didnt confuse me as such.....i really just thought id let him slip away.

Then evil boy.....well.

And now this guy, :drool:

talk about unlucky!

Sad_Girl said:
One of my favorite Edge quotes is one from Bob Dylan
he said something along the lines of

'Everyone will love your songs, they're just not going to be able to play them'

or something like that :lol:

That's more or less what Dylan told Edge, SG.

At least they won't be able to cover Edge's guitar parts, that's for sure.

:laugh:

Anyone read my journal entry about seeing a bar band attempt to play Vertigo a few weeks after my first U2 shows? People, it wasn't pretty. :sad:

Bye Fly :hug: have fun

Night Susan :hug: sweet Bono dreams

Weldy, I know who John Lennon was, and that was what you meant, but the nn looked a lot like an m and I thought it was funny, so I shared

Sad_Girl said:
Weldy - I'm such a loser :lol :

I read that four times before I read it right :reject :

I thought you were watching a show about a LEMON murder :laugh :

*ahem. Sorry. :shifty : Serious topic ruined by misread

SG i thought the same thing :reject::lol:

must have lemons on my mind (Lemons :drool: )

and :mad: to the get who murdered Lennon

I adore John Lennon Weldy and it's taken me 20 years to begin to be able to NOT cry whenever i think about him - I loved him sooooo much&it just breaks my heart :sad: :sad:

Anyway i just had to mention that before i left, so am def going to snuggle up in the heat of my bed now! :wink: :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Sorry if I'm not very talkative....I'm watching a thing on the Lennon murder...:tsk:

Oh, man. :hug:

I still remember watching The Tonight Show with my first college roommate all those years ago and having NBC News interrupt it with the news that John Lennon had been shot dead.

All because his murderer was mentally ill.

:sad:

ON the other hand, Bono said in the Rolling Stone Interview Yoko has told him "You are John's son."

bono_gal said:

Grr!!

Ive only ever reeeeaally like 3 guys before....

This guy anthony when i was in high school, aww, i :heart: him....he's such a great friend, but we've sort of lost contact now! He didnt confuse me as such.....i really just thought id let him slip away.

Then evil boy.....well.

And now this guy, :drool :

talk about unlucky!

im unlucky too :( :sigh:

:hug:

and dont worry bout losing MSN signal, MSN sucks :angry:

i'll see ya on here tomoz :drool:

night girls(and Tre)

:heart::hug:

night susan:quintclonelove:and BG :unlucklyinloveclonelove::heart:

jobob said:

Oh, man. :hug:

I still remember watching The Tonight Show with my first college roommate all those years ago and having NBC News interrupt it with the news that John Lennon had been shot dead.

All because his murderer was mentally ill.

:sad:

ON the other hand, Bono said in the Rolling Stone Interview Yoko has told him "You are John's son."

Eww....that is worse....a lot worse.

I was born almost three years after his murder....and all these years later....it's still reminds me that we are all human.

Aww about Yoko calling Bono John's son....:heart:

susanp6 said:
I adore John Lennon Weldy and it's taken me 20 years to begin to be able to NOT cry whenever i think about him - I loved him sooooo much&it just breaks my heart :sad: :sad:

Anyway i just had to mention that before i left, so am def going to snuggle up in the heat of my bed now! :wink: :drool:

I totally believe you....I like him for what he stood for....I mean....I think of all the good things that he did than how he died.

Night again Susan :hug:

100_1049.jpg

This is my doggy :heart:

I wanna see if this picture is hhhhhhuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaage! or teeny tiny :lol:

bono_gal said:

And now this guy, :drool:

talk about unlucky!

bg, my dear, one good-sounding one out of three isn't bad odds.

and new one/guy, from what I've quickly read in tonight's threads

which I read while or in between listening to Springsteen, writing a fanfic scene, and composing posts, that is

seems quite :drool: worthy to me.

Good luck, girlfriend. :wink:

Edit: Your dog is adorable. :love:

I kind of like dogs and cats, but A. My landlord would freak out if I had a dog or cat; B. I wouldn't want to neglect an animal whenever I'm not home; C. My stepmother would freak out whenever I'd visit her for a day or weekend and would have to bring a pet -- she's not an animal lover.

Last edited:
jobob said:

bg, my dear, one good-sounding one out of three isn't bad odds.

and new one/guy, from what I've quickly read in tonight's threads

which I read while or in between listening to Springsteen, writing a fanfic scene, and composing posts, that is

seems quite :drool: worthy to me.

Good luck, girlfriend. :wink:

:lol:

It really isnt!......but getting hurt so much is getting on my neves now :lol:

evil boy still wont give up.......he's just comical now :lmao:

He's buying me U2 dvds for christmas :drool:

materialistic getting your own back on eveil boys is great :evil:

muhaha :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Awwww.....That is a 1000% cute dog!!!!! : cute: : heart: : love: : heart: : cute:

That dog takes a better photograph than i do :lmao:

Yeah....he's very cute indeed :love: He's lying next to me now......:drool:.....so fluffy &stuffs!

Anyways.....almost 3:30am over here so im going to call it a night :yawn:

Night night plebans! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

Back
Top Bottom