PGP...... We'd love Bono to snuggle up beside us on a cold winters' nite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Maybe thats why he has a way with the ladies in the first place :wink :

62030113_190da48d38_o.jpg

7699680.jpg

:cute::drool:

he aint as hawt as B but damn i'd love to play giutar like him (yeah i know i cant even play a note yet :lol: )

he is so cute though, theyre all cute though :drool:

but :bono: is GOD :wink: :drool: :combust:

the rockin edge said:

:hyper: cool! I saw them in Sept :up: great show, the violin player was on fire the whole night:drool:

Ahh glad to hear you enjoyed it. :up: I've been wanting to see them for a really long time and it just never really worked out. :hyper:

Did they have a nice mix of old/new songs?

I can play guitar a little bit, altho' i used to be a lot better than i am now! :yes: :rockon:

My brother bought guitars all the time&he'd get all the effect pedals and i'd always be playing it too, stuff like Deep Purple :rockon:

Yeah Fly....I will have to keep you updated :)

I'll just probably end up getting hurt......................again lol. Grr.....hate when im in depressed mode about boys aswell as happy mode!

I had to read a part in my lit class today, and i was completly in a world of my own and forgot to read it, after about a minute or so i snapped out of it and just in the corner of my eye i caught him lookin right at me with like the best smile ever :happy:

But then i come home & i dunno whats goin on!

Grr.

Yeah, susan....not giving jem scabies will of course make for a better meeting :hyper:

FlyYourKite said:
OMG Jem Harry Potter is sooooooo good. :hyper: Go see it like NOW :wink:

*eeek, was htinin g about you today going to see it last night!

Kats going to go see it with me :D :hyper:

:drool: cant wait

prob go sometime next week though, sm busy this weekend

and yeah susan, me and BG are meeting up before Xmas, when her Scabies had gone :hyper:

bono_gal said:
Yeah Fly....I will have to keep you updated :)

I'll just probably end up getting hurt......................again lol. Grr.....hate when im in depressed mode about boys aswell as happy mode!

I had to read a part in my lit class today, and i was completly in a world of my own and forgot to read it, after about a minute or so i snapped out of it and just in the corner of my eye i caught him lookin right at me with like the best smile ever :happy:

But then i come home & i dunno whats goin on!

Grr.

Sounds like me with EVERY BOY I've ever liked :lol:

SG, those Edge photos a few pages ago were so adorable. :cute:

The Edge rules. :drool:

Funny story for tre and the rest of you: So, before Detroit II starts, this drunk guy in the ellipse walks up behind me and shouts: "The Edge is from another planet! He's the best fuckin' guitar player ever!"

Naturally, I agree. Not just because the man is drunk and cute. But also because The Edge really IS The Best :censored: Rock Guitarist Ever, IMHO.

the rockin edge said:

where are you seeing them? I can't believe they're still touring, it was meant to be a summer tour to start off with :lol:

:lol: Yeah I guess they added a bunch of fall/winter dates too. I'm seeing them on the 4th of December at the ACC in Toronto.

One of my favorite Edge quotes is one from Bob Dylan
he said something along the lines of

'Everyone will love your songs, they're just not going to be able to play them'

or something like that :lol:

jobob said:

Funny story for tre and the rest of you: So, before Detroit II starts, this drunk guy in the ellipse walks up behind me and shouts: "The Edge is from another planet! He's the best fuckin' guitar player ever!"

Naturally, I agree. Not just because the man is drunk and cute. But also because The Edge really IS The Best :censored: Rock Guitarist Ever, IMHO.
:rockon:

:lol: what planet is he from?:wink:

honestly I couldn't care if people call him the best guitar player ever or not...I gave up comparing great guitarists cause they all have things that are uniquely awesome about them:drool:

Edge has his beenie:wink:

Weldy - I'm such a loser :lol:

I read that four times before I read it right :reject:

I thought you were watching a show about a LEMON murder :laugh:

*ahem. Sorry. :shifty: Serious topic ruined by misread

Back
Top Bottom