PGP:We won`t be defeated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

The score doesn't reflect it :lol: They had almost double the shots on goal and couldn't do shit! When your *thinks* third line is playing the best for the better part of a game, you're in trouble... Can't blame Raycroft though, the three goals were perfectly placed :sigh:

Very true! :yes: I haven't seen any clips of that game, I just heard the score being mentioned.

Hi Mucca! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
that sounds good :yes:

(Both the fondu and the cake :wink: but not together :no: )

Happy 20th by the way! :hug:

Everytime I come home, all I do is eat....it's so bad. :lol: But then again I do want to get my fills of good food before I go back to Montreal and start eating pasta again :tongue:

Thanks SG! :hug:

SG - I have an idea for the RSOC but I'm not sure I have any pics from that era :lol: If I posted something for War era would you have anything? :wink:

Drea said:
SG - I have an idea for the RSOC but I'm not sure I have any pics from that era :lol: If I posted something for War era would you have anything? :wink:

:hmm: I might be able to help :lol:

I had just posted in last weeks again rather than trying to start a new one

Hey Fly & Drea:hug:
How are you girls doing?

Drea - It's been good :drool: Lots of going out and stuff. Although I should be studying as it is technically "reading week" but whatever :lol:
And thanks! :happy:

Mucca said:
Hey Fly & Drea:hug:
How are you girls doing?

Drea - It's been good :drool: Lots of going out and stuff. Although I should be studying as it is technically "reading week" but whatever :lol:

good,Happy 20th Birthday,and no you aren`t old:giggle:

Mucca said:

:lol: They can call it what they want, but it's really sleep in/party/go to Daytona Beach/watch tv till all hours/visit people week :wink:

flybabe said:

good,Happy 20th Birthday,and no you aren`t old:giggle:

Thanks Fly :) :lol:

Drea said:

:lol: They can call it what they want, but it's really sleep in/party/go to Daytona Beach/watch tv till all hours/visit people week :wink:

You got that right! :lol:
Although I think I'll be catching up on sleep when I get back to school instead of now, after a week of going out.:lol:

Drea said:
Others as in other eras or other band members? Either way I doubt there'll be any complaints :wink:

:p other eras - specifically slightly earlier eras - the fro changed a little but not enough to make a definitive ID - like with the Pop chop :wink:

Back
Top Bottom