PGP:We won`t be defeated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

:lmao: It was meant to say. " i'm glad your mum is doing well." :lmao: I'm such an ass.

I do question my own wellness sometimes though. :lol

Ooops wrong doctor. :lol :

I want a holiday too. :drool: :sigh :

:lmao: Thanks! I needed to laugh. :kiss:
If you're talking about the one I was going on about a few days ago, that was a physiotherapist at the hospital. :drool:

Jez, things are much better now, thanks. :)

Thora! :hug:

I really need to stop getting lost in the RSOC threads... :drool: not much to catch up on this time, though...

I'm getting really tired, so I probably should head off to bed. Have tons of homework to do tomorrow, and I have to read the first act of Pygmalion, and I don't even have the book yet. :yikes:

Have a great time, girls :hug: Night!

Thanks Thora :) I'm amazed at her recovery from the surgery, she's done so well! If it weren't for those complications she suffered, the whole thing would have been a breeze.

Wild too? :sad: Night :kiss:

Sorry I disappeared - the shit really hit the fan - let's just say I'm not worried about hurting the bastard any more :grumpy:

and that Gav knows how to make me feel better :heart:

:hug: Hi Thora How are you?

Some men are pure evil :angry: I'm too pissed off to even get into it - but I feel like such an ass for hanging on for so long

It's ok though, because I'm not the one who lost out, in the end

I got you gals, and I got Gav - and I can't imagine anything better :heart:

I'm pretty good, thanks. I wish I had started cooking my dinner earlier. At this rate I'm not going to eat dinner forever! :lol:

I don't think you should feel like an ass. :hug: Just direct all that anger elsewhere. Punching things always helps! :wink:

You're right - you're so much better off, and it's his loss.

I'm excited, actually, in a way. It's sort of like tha last pangs of labor - one last push but now I'm free, born into a whole new world. And there is nothing to hold me back anymore :heart:

I saw the score, Drea. :hug:

Right now we're down 1-0 and it's still in the 1st period, so we've still got time. I just want Calgary to lose! :lol: And Edmonton already did, so they've made me happy! ;)

Sad_Girl said:

Ooh :drool: I love lasagna

but yeah, the smell is like torture when you're hungry

:yes:

The timer just went off, so I pulled it out and oh the smell!! :drool: But, it's still not ready yet. Probably another 15-20 minutes, I'd say. I can't wait!

Drea said:
SG - want some boxes of rolled quarters to throw at Mark? They're heavy and can make quite a dent... :madwife:

Nah, I'd rather have the money toward a plane ticket :wink:

Thanks though :hug:

In a way I suppose it's good - it made it all that much easier to walk away finally

ThoraSEB said:
I saw the score, Drea. :hug:

Right now we're down 1-0 and it's still in the 1st period, so we've still got time. I just want Calgary to lose! :lol: And Edmonton already did, so they've made me happy! ;)

The score doesn't reflect it :lol: They had almost double the shots on goal and couldn't do shit! When your *thinks* third line is playing the best for the better part of a game, you're in trouble... Can't blame Raycroft though, the three goals were perfectly placed :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom