PGP:We won`t be defeated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Weldy - having you girls here to share everything with over the course of this has been such a blessing :hug:

Did I mention to you that I may be chaperoning a youth Mission trip to Chicago in July?

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks Weldy - having you girls here to share everything with over the course of this has been such a blessing :hug:

Did I mention to you that I may be chaperoning a youth Mission trip to Chicago in July?

that`s great!:up:

Sad_Girl said:

Yea....I hope things work out with you and Gav too :wink: :giggle:

No...you did mentioned that you have chaperoning youth mission trips to chicago before. Nice though...I hope you guys do a good job this time too :up:

redhotswami said:

You're welcome!! You know...this may sound cheesy, but reading about you totally reminded me of "All I ask of you" especially the lyric all i want is freedom, a world with no more night It is one of my favorite songs :heart:

I love that song too :love: (I love Webber's Phantom through and through - but that song is particularly moving)

Hi FB :wave: Thanks hon :)

and thanks Molly, too :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....I hope things work out with you and Gav too :wink: :giggle:

No...you did mentioned that you have chaperoning youth mission trips to chicago before. Nice though...I hope you guys do a good job this time too :up:

Yeah, the youth group went last year as well - and if I get to go with them this year I will definitley try and get away for a little sightseeing and maybe see if you and I could meet up somewhere :yes: if you want to, of course

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, the youth group went last year as well - and if I get to go with them this year I will definitley try and get away for a little sightseeing and maybe see if you and I could meet up somewhere :yes: if you want to, of course

Oh of course I'm happy to meet more of you girls! But I want it to be at a time when you are free from helping with the youth group and having some you time in Chicago :wink: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom