PGP:We won`t be defeated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing all right, thanks. I got to do a photo shoot today, which was fun. It originally was scheduled for Friday, but got cancelled. I got to run around with a camera and take pictures, which is always fun. :D

This day has flown by though! I can't believe I only have an hour left. Definitely a good thing! :up:

How are you all? :hug:

WildHoney said:
I spent four hours trying to get a decent photo of Sadie :lol:

Forgot my camera when i went to see Jamie :banghead:

I get some SG action tonight :hyper: :love: :sexywink:

Trying to catch a puppy in a good photo is a tough job, Wild :lol:

Aww :cute: how old is Jamie now? He's such a cutie!

:flirt: I have to come online and talk to my girls when I can! Damn time zones :grumpy:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm doing all right, thanks. I got to do a photo shoot today, which was fun. It originally was scheduled for Friday, but got cancelled. I got to run around with a camera and take pictures, which is always fun. :D

This day has flown by though! I can't believe I only have an hour left. Definitely a good thing! :up:

How are you all? :hug:

Sounds better than my monday. :hyper: Taking photos. :drool:

Jamie News :cute:

He now says bird, nanny gandad, aul (paul) mummy, daddy, down, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, ball, rink (drink), og (dog), nee naw (any emergency service car/van) and i spent ages trying to get him to say Auntie T although he ain't got that yet but i let him off becuase he gave me a hug , a kiss and a big break your heart smile :heart:

And he's got some of me in him :hyper:

When we were little me and Jess used to fight over who got the cherries in the tinned fruit salad, guess who picks them out now..... Jamie :cute:

He also adores grapes as do i....I'm hoping he has my taste in music and football teams :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Trying to catch a puppy in a good photo is a tough job, Wild :lol:

Aww :cute: how old is Jamie now? He's such a cutie!

:flirt: I have to come online and talk to my girls when I can! Damn time zones :grumpy:

Jamie's 20 months, he's walking is awesome about 10 minutes up the road.

I brought him a skittle set and was showin g him what to do earlier. He was more interested in poking Larry :lol: I had a U2 sweatshirt on :lol:

WildHoney said:
nee naw (any emergency service car/van) :

:cute: that is soooooo cute :cute:

what a great age! And how sweet that he likes some of the same things you do already or did when you were his age. There's a bond there that you just can't explain, you have to experience it :yes: :heart:

Aww :( Bye Jem :hug: get a good nights sleep hon :heart: hope you have a better day tomorrow

WildHoney said:

Jamie's 20 months, he's walking is awesome about 10 minutes up the road.

I brought him a skittle set and was showin g him what to do earlier. He was more interested in poking Larry :lol: I had a U2 sweatshirt on :lol:

Heh heh poking Larry Heh :shifty:

oh sorry, I had to read it a few times to get past that :sexywink:

that's cute! :cute:

Goodnight Jem! :hug: Sleep well.

I really love photography, and it's great that I get to incorporate a little of that at work. It's one of my biggest outside hobbies, so I always love a chance to do more of it.

Sad_Girl said:

:cute: that is soooooo cute :cute:

what a great age! And how sweet that he likes some of the same things you do already or did when you were his age. There's a bond there that you just can't explain, you have to experience it :yes: :heart:

I know :yes:

I hope i have a bond like you have with your nephews especially Jeffy

My aim is to be the No 1 auntie, the one who he begs his mum to stay with :lol:

My dad said today that when he retires in 2011 he's taking Jamie and any other grankids to Orlando, i'm going with them regardless:drool:

WildHoney said:

I know :yes:

I hope i have a bond like you have with your nephews especially Jeffy

My aim is to be the No 1 auntie, the one who he begs his mum to stay with :lol:

My dad said today that when he retires in 2011 he's taking Jamie and any other grankids to Orlando, i'm going with them regardless:drool:

I'm quite sure that you will have that relationship with Jamie :heart: :yes:

It's such a blessing to have that chance :love:

That will be really cool to have a family trip to Orlando :happy: :up: Definitley not one you would want to miss out on

It's time for me to go, though. Don't want to be late for my meeting. I'll be around tomorrow, good night hon, sweet dreams :hug:

Bye Thora :hug: have a good rest of your day - I'll probably talk to you later

Back
Top Bottom